Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 590 of 928 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 640 690 ... LastLast
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 13918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5083

    Doing some more research as I will be returning to your fine city in a couple weeks

    Has SweetJuliette resurfaced yet? I saw her last time I was in town and would see her again.

    I've read good things about Kiera. For guys who have seen her recently, are her pics online still fairly accurate?

    And has anyone seen any of the following?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7028402132

    https://tryst.link/escort/milf-marie

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3028791

    I don't specifically have a thing for MILF types, but I have had better luck with them lately.

    I am open to reliable and drama free younger women. CBJ is a deal breaker. BBFS would be nice.

    Thanks!

  2. #5082

    Looking for UTR in the North or North West

    Hello all,

    I am looking for a UTR girl in the North or NW. I am tired of the games and trying to find a decent provider. Does anyone have a UTR girl they would be willing to share? I am good person, not gross, just looking for the occasional stop over and play arrangement. I wish I had something decent to offer in return. Let me know and I can try to offer a trade.

    Thanks.

  3. #5081
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo808  [View Original Post]
    I guess if that's your list. I'd see Faye. PD reviews are suspect but some hold some truth.

    Good Luck.

  4. #5080

    I wouldn't

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo808  [View Original Post]
    Akemi is probably an agency / ripoff / bait and switch joint. The other two if they are real are going to cost you a lot. If you have never punted in Vegas be very careful or you will get taken. Go to that Lily A Spa everybody raves about in the MP thread.

  5. #5079

    First Solo Vegas Trip


  6. #5078
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Then you overpaid in Mexico. I was at Pinks in Ensenada, had a stripper do an overnight for 140, I gave her 200. When it comes to P4 P,It's a different world outside from here.
    I have much to learn. Haha. Compared to Vegas I was ecstatic. Totally damage was about $1500 to hang out with her for two including hotels, meals, drinks, and spa days.

    Also, maybe Guadalajara is priced different from Enchinatas?

  7. #5077
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #5076
    Habitual drug use. Increases likelihood of sketchy situations, both from health and physical safety perspectives.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reservedby  [View Original Post]
    Pardon my ignorance but what do the bruises and track Mark's possibly indicate?

  9. #5075

    Very cliche, I know.

    Spending the evening in LV tomorrow- looking for provider under $$.5. Open minded- possibly Greek but more importantly, cute reliable and safe. Any age / race acceptable. Thanks to all- stay safe.

  10. #5074
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Here's another gift to y'all. Another provider referred me to her number and said she was hot 24 yo blonde slim and big ass. I was sold. She texted back right away and sent these pics. She has a driver and arrived at my house. Wow her fotos don't do her justice. Way hotter in person. Great body pretty face big butt. Started right away with dfk and grabbed her ass. Went to the bedroom and started the sloppiest BBBJ ever. Great skillz and eye contact. After 15 m was close so had to stop her. Started cowgirl with dfk followed by doggy. Her ass is perfect. Back to cowgirl and exploded together. Was great time. Same rates 200 hhr 300 hr.

    Harmony 702-xxx123.
    FYI, unfortunately Harmony is out of the game for good. She did pass me her UTR friend.

  11. #5073

    Private Delights

    Newer site, seems to gaining in popularity. Good luck.

    https://privatedelights.ch/

    Quote Originally Posted by MissAudra  [View Original Post]
    Hey (sorry in advance I know this is in the wrong place).

    I'm only here for the week and wondering where I post? Or is USASG strictly forum now?

    Do I need further verification? I'm on 411 Eccie ter and all the good stuff. Sooo? Trying to figure out what to use here in Vegas.

  12. #5072

    Websites

    Quote Originally Posted by Reviews101  [View Original Post]
    Outside of the typical SA, EB and STG (and this forum) what sites haven proven to be most reliable as far as quality and reliability of the provider? Has anyone used pay sites like sexyjobs.com?

    Inquiring minds want to know. Please and thank you!
    Back in the day ******** and TER. Now I'm using * and PV they are been ok, but most of the providers are for big ballers.

  13. #5071

    Favorite websites

    Outside of the typical SA, EB and STG (and this forum) what sites haven proven to be most reliable as far as quality and reliability of the provider? Has anyone used pay sites like sexyjobs.com?

    Inquiring minds want to know. Please and thank you!

  14. #5070
    Quote Originally Posted by Isinin702  [View Original Post]
    Took a vacation to Guadalajara Mexico. I always have fun when I'm home in Vegas but holy hell, out of the country is the way to go. What I would pay for two hours was 9 hours here.
    Then you overpaid in Mexico. I was at Pinks in Ensenada, had a stripper do an overnight for 140, I gave her 200. When it comes to P4 P,It's a different world outside from here.

  15. #5069

    Not in Vegas

    Took a vacation to Guadalajara Mexico. I always have fun when I'm home in Vegas but holy hell, out of the country is the way to go. What I would pay for two hours was 9 hours here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape