Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,426 to 25,440 of 30278
-
09-04-19 20:21 #4853Regular Member

Posts: 9Her teeth are also yellow and brain fried.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 19:24 #4852Senior Member

Posts: 1150I contacted Megan about 8 am and she was very responsive starting around 9 am.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 18:06 #4851Senior Member

Posts: 1094Megan seems easier to connect with in the late morning or early afternoon.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 17:08 #4850Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121Pole approved
I caught up with her back in July in Gastonia. She is definitely 6'3. Her age is probably 53-56 ish. She has scars from breast cancer, but her implants are sexy. She's clean and has good personality. Her location was a bit on the bad side but safe. As for service she's got talent! Put a good Scott lick down and moved onto mush. She's open to BBFS. Daty was tasty and she's definitely into it. My pipe is phat and she loved the friction. I've seen some not so good reports. YMMV.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 17:01 #4849Senior Member

Posts: 288Late night ladies?
Anyone know of any decent providers who are generally available after midnight?
-
09-04-19 15:37 #4848Senior Member

Posts: 7327Probably both.
Originally Posted by Gigabyte40
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 13:28 #4847Senior Member

Posts: 320Ablemarle / Norwood
Any providers in this area advertised or utr? I'll be in town tonight with nothing to do. If it's a utr feel free to pm. Thanks!
-
09-04-19 12:57 #4846Senior Member

Posts: 609Megan
I was able to hook up with Megan this morning. She is very sexy and has a fantastic body on her, tits are a little small but suckable. Was on time and easy set up. FK DATY BBBJ 69 was all on the menu and covered full service in various positions, was able to get in two pops in the full hr. As always YMMV. I will definitely hook up with her again. Her fair skin is so smooth like porcelain and so tasty. Search the board for her link or PM me for it.
-
09-04-19 12:16 #4845Senior Member

Posts: 870MILF mood
I'm in the mood for some time with a MILF. Give me some Charlotte area recommendations. Outcall is a bonus.
Thank you.
-
09-04-19 07:56 #4844Senior Member

Posts: 217Ava
Pics are fake but she's ok looking. White girl with dreadlocks. I can't tell you about service Bc I walked out Bc of the fake pics
.
Originally Posted by IAbcdefg123I
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 21:26 #4843Senior Member

Posts: 1653Green eyes
Is she really 6'3" or is she 63?
Originally Posted by DuckSouth
[View Original Post]
GB40.
-
09-03-19 19:04 #4842Senior Member

Posts: 7327Tall one
I am pretty sure she was one of the first ones talked about on the BBFS thread. I would check the first few pages of posts there too.
Originally Posted by Open777
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 15:56 #4841Senior Member

Posts: 50Re tall and mature
There is some talk of her on the Gastonia escort thread from last December, mixed reviews.
Originally Posted by DuckSouth
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 15:46 #4840Senior Member

Posts: 267Here is another ad with more pictures http://escortalligator.com.charlotte...post/28412404/ If I had to guess I would say she is over 60!
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 13:04 #4839Senior Member

Posts: 340Agree, she is kayala. Miss her alerts.
Originally Posted by WolfHunter96
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




