Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,441 to 25,455 of 31075
-
09-04-19 07:56 #5635Senior Member

Posts: 217Ava
Pics are fake but she's ok looking. White girl with dreadlocks. I can't tell you about service Bc I walked out Bc of the fake pics
.
Originally Posted by IAbcdefg123I
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 21:26 #5634Senior Member

Posts: 1653Green eyes
Is she really 6'3" or is she 63?
Originally Posted by DuckSouth
[View Original Post]
GB40.
-
09-03-19 19:04 #5633Senior Member

Posts: 7329Tall one
I am pretty sure she was one of the first ones talked about on the BBFS thread. I would check the first few pages of posts there too.
Originally Posted by Open777
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 15:56 #5632Senior Member

Posts: 50Re tall and mature
There is some talk of her on the Gastonia escort thread from last December, mixed reviews.
Originally Posted by DuckSouth
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 15:46 #5631Senior Member

Posts: 267Here is another ad with more pictures http://escortalligator.com.charlotte...post/28412404/ If I had to guess I would say she is over 60!
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 13:04 #5630Senior Member

Posts: 340Agree, she is kayala. Miss her alerts.
Originally Posted by WolfHunter96
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 12:01 #5629Senior Member

Posts: 7329There was some talk about her early in the year either in the BBFS thread or Gastonia thread.
Originally Posted by DuckSouth
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 10:34 #5628Senior Member

Posts: 267Tall Mature
Has anyone seen this lady? Something about being 6'-3" intrigues me.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/green-eyes/20419147
-
09-03-19 03:07 #5627Regular Member

Posts: 12Ava
Anyone pull the trigger on this girl?
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1461499
-
09-02-19 17:50 #5626Senior Member

Posts: 475Black girls missing
Seriously where are the black girls out here!
-
09-02-19 11:40 #5625Senior Member

Posts: 61Sorry
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/030981221203
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-19 11:37 #5624Senior Member

Posts: 69Megan
I tried meeting Megan a few weeks ago but it was too late in the day for her. Since then I've tried getting ahold of her a few times with no luck until Saturday morning she finally messaged me back. After she did and I made an appointment I had no problem contacting her or with her falling asleep as others have mentioned. I only went for a half and it was a good time. I used her bathroom quick and then she brushed her teeth and once she was done went straight to taking her clothes off so I started to as well. We sat on the bed and kissed a little and then she was ready to put some lube on but before I asked if I could get a taste. I was actually down there long enough that she thought it might be getting close to being our time up and she was right. Then she went for BBBJ for a minute before grabbing the lube and a cover. Just had her hop on top since she already was and finished that way. We chatted some throughout the time. I'd go back for sure.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...p/210124373425
-
09-02-19 05:43 #5623Senior Member

Posts: 589No link makes this post pretty useless.
PK.
Originally Posted by OldButNotDumb
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-19 22:58 #5622Senior Member

Posts: 258She is a crazy cray cray wack job nut. I don't know what anyone would want to see this chick anymore unless that are absolutely desperate. Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-19 19:21 #5621Senior Member

Posts: 61I dream of Apple
Yesterday I went and took a bite of the apple. Setup was easy not the highest end location but she is trying to do better. Apple is very responsive to your touch and that is one of the best things you can tell it's not mechanical. Had a great time did an oral interview that almost made Junior spill the beans but was able to stop and compose myself for some mish then loaded up the bag K9. Good visit really hoping to see her back on her feet and working out of nicer locations soon. That being said go see her guys she is good and will take good care of you.










Reply With Quote




