Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 583 of 731 FirstFirst ... 83 483 533 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 633 683 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2226

    Mandy's candy

    Yeah I seen her a few times last year. Her pics are somewhat accurate but she looked better in pics than she does in person. Hosted at her place and stayed in her living room on the couch. Wasn't too bad and her gift was 200 at the time. No way would I gift 300. She seemed down to earth and drama free but she has kids and sometimes they were home upstairs playing in their rooms. She's a good actress and was quite vocal during our times together. But as soon as we were done she quieted down. She really just lied there and moaned & groaned and I had to do all the work. Not the best experiences but got the job done. Didn't even want to do CBJ and wouldn't do BBFS and everything always covered. She had def put on some wight since those pics were taken. Not sure how she is now but those were my experiences. If she were more adventurous I'd repeat but I got sick of the overly mechanical process where I had to all the work. PM if you want more info and as always YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate it if any info out there for 30s yr old Brunette MILF on Northshore.

    She seems nice, indicated usually 300 allowance, not sure about hosting. Mandi's Candys. Here is profile, pic, and link.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/997d1...b-d60dd941db43

  2. #2225

    Hotels and other strategies

    Anyone have a good strategy for finding a place to host besides Hotel.com? There's often $90 rooms but that seems the lower limit. I'm especially looking for Burlington / Woburn and Framingham / metrowest. Any places that rent by the hour? Greatly appreciated.

  3. #2224
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Communicated with this 27 yr old, Nikki, in Methuen / Tewksbury area. Seems reasonable, but can not host.

    She looks familiar, but unsure. Also on SA.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/app/p...2df66a45047d45

    https://www.seeking.com/member/359f7...8-f712ee9a90d8
    I almost met this one but I was getting weird vibes. She was constantly in different locations when I'd text her. Bethune, Everett, Quincy etc and it just kinda sketched me out. Lmk if she's a good time though so I can rekindle haha.

  4. #2223

    27 yr old, 5'5, brunette, Methun Area, on SB. Any info??

    Communicated with this 27 yr old, Nikki, in Methuen / Tewksbury area. Seems reasonable, but can not host.

    She looks familiar, but unsure. Also on SA.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/app/p...2df66a45047d45

    https://www.seeking.com/member/359f7...8-f712ee9a90d8
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MethunMILF.jpg‎  

  5. #2222

    30s yr old Brunette MILF, Northshore, Any info??

    Appreciate it if any info out there for 30s yr old Brunette MILF on Northshore.

    She seems nice, indicated usually 300 allowance, not sure about hosting. Mandi's Candys. Here is profile, pic, and link.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/997d1...b-d60dd941db43
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Profile.jpg‎   PeabMilf.jpg‎  

  6. #2221

    Asian Persuasive

    Hot girl out of Prov, almost too hot. So I searched her pics and sure enough she is a semi famous reality star. Was going to report her but I really don't think SA GAF about bouncing girls off the site, the more girls the better it looks for them.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/eb5c7...0-2cedc49b07d5

    https://www.instagram.com/aprylsjones/?hl=en

  7. #2220
    Right on. I generally avoid ones that are too young or have been on SA for less than a few months. Usually some time and experience brings them down to have realistic expectations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    All the college and grad school girls are back in town. I'm slowing seeing the influx on SA. As usual, most have no idea what this is really about. I've definitely learned not to waste my time with young and obviously inexperienced undergrads. Sure I've had some luck with them, but almost none can host, and they look like a deer in headlights when doing a casual meet and greet and the conversation gets real about intimate dates. In general I usually avoid first-timers of any age.

  8. #2219

    School has started

    All the college and grad school girls are back in town. I'm slowing seeing the influx on SA. As usual, most have no idea what this is really about. I've definitely learned not to waste my time with young and obviously inexperienced undergrads. Sure I've had some luck with them, but almost none can host, and they look like a deer in headlights when doing a casual meet and greet and the conversation gets real about intimate dates. In general I usually avoid first-timers of any age.

  9. #2218
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/d775f...47be3b5Nothing surprises me anymore.

    This check I shit you not expect 2 K a month.
    I used to have a cute young redhead UTR that I used to see several times per week for $40 to $60 each time, often for several hours. I knew she had three others who she also saw for about the same, but not as frequently. Then one day she cut everyone off. She met a guy who started giving her $1 k / week, AND pays her rent on top of that. So their are guys out there who pay these girls that much.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  10. #2217
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    Ok so when I guy gives a normal amount. 100-200. If you click it's good cause she's getting sex and attention as well as money. When I guy just throws an ungodly amount at someone like 2-3 k it's kinda pathetic. You need to pay THAT much to get with someone. Seriously. It's just CraZy. If you can afford that you can afford Gina Valentina. Go for gold 😂.
    I completely agree LOL the funny thing is she was upset for some of the things he did so I went over to hang out cause she was upset and we ended up going at it for a couple hours. Didn't cost me a cent LOL.

  11. #2216

    My two cents

    Quote Originally Posted by ClMike01  [View Original Post]
    Well apparently some people will pay. I've been seeing one and we talk pretty regularly and she had 1 guy message her saying he does 3 k a month which she thought he was full of it. She met up with him for a couple hours and he left 500. So I guess if you make a ton of cash you can do it.
    Ok so when I guy gives a normal amount. 100-200. If you click it's good cause she's getting sex and attention as well as money. When I guy just throws an ungodly amount at someone like 2-3 k it's kinda pathetic. You need to pay THAT much to get with someone. Seriously. It's just CraZy. If you can afford that you can afford Gina Valentina. Go for gold 😂.

  12. #2215
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/d775f...47be3b5Nothing surprises me anymore.

    This check I shit you not expect 2 K a month.
    Well apparently some people will pay. I've been seeing one and we talk pretty regularly and she had 1 guy message her saying he does 3 k a month which she thought he was full of it. She met up with him for a couple hours and he left 500. So I guess if you make a ton of cash you can do it.

  13. #2214

    Nothing surprises me anymore

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d775f...47be3b5Nothing surprises me anymore.

    This check I shit you not expect 2 K a month.

  14. #2213

    Thank you, Lord!

    Great line, lord. I had a good laugh. Thank you for the Jeopardy reference.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    I'll take "stuff that never happen" for 500 Alex.
    Quote Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123  [View Original Post]
    I fucked a girl from SA 3 days ago.

    ....

  15. #2212

    Tonight on jeopardy

    Quote Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123  [View Original Post]
    I fucked a girl from SA 3 days ago. Mid 20's curvy / athletic white girl, $60 per meet. I had to dump my initial fuck buddy, she started getting too busy to meet up. Always saying she is studying for finals or working. She's too occupied with dumb school stuff to be consistent, so I dropped her. The new girl I banged will be my main one for the time being. I'm always expanding my rotation. You need to constantly be bringing in new girls and dropping the older ones. The older ones usually drop on their own accord due to flaking too much or start demanding more money. This works out cause after you bang a new girl a handful of sessions you have a good idea of whether you want to keep banging her or not.

    So yeah, my tip for all is to constantly be sampling new girls. Ideally, the main girl that you're fucking should be rotating out at a frequent rate. This doesn't mean cut off older girls, just always have a new girl in the process of coming in and being your main girl. That way the train of new vagina is always going.
    I'll take "stuff that never happen" for 500 Alex.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape