Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 10956
-
09-01-19 12:04 #2211Regular Member

Posts: 13I fucked a girl from SA 3 days ago. Mid 20's curvy / athletic white girl, $60 per meet. I had to dump my initial fuck buddy, she started getting too busy to meet up. Always saying she is studying for finals or working. She's too occupied with dumb school stuff to be consistent, so I dropped her. The new girl I banged will be my main one for the time being. I'm always expanding my rotation. You need to constantly be bringing in new girls and dropping the older ones. The older ones usually drop on their own accord due to flaking too much or start demanding more money. This works out cause after you bang a new girl a handful of sessions you have a good idea of whether you want to keep banging her or not.
So yeah, my tip for all is to constantly be sampling new girls. Ideally, the main girl that you're fucking should be rotating out at a frequent rate. This doesn't mean cut off older girls, just always have a new girl in the process of coming in and being your main girl. That way the train of new vagina is always going.
-
08-31-19 16:58 #2210Senior Member

Posts: 702"We spend a lot of our time in Miami, NYC, and Boston!" They are a couple of pro's who travel together. Not 2 local college girls who want to get a bit wild to make rent money. Thus, not my thing.
Originally Posted by Samuel05
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-19 10:53 #2209Senior Member

Posts: 137Two fun girls
Any comments on these two? Definitely hotties.
https://www.seeking.com/member/81025...3-195c30aaa4a4
-
08-30-19 09:03 #2208Senior Member

Posts: 1727Detroit? Atlanta?
Thanks for posting. Your post is a good reminder of possibilities elsewhere. Unfortunately, with Boston being one of the more expensive places in United States, your experiences elsewhere may not translate here.
Thanks again for your post. It was a reminder of of my teenage interest in penthouse letters.
Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 21:22 #2207Regular Member

Posts: 21Maybe she is thinking in RMB's?
Originally Posted by Jyushin
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 10:29 #2206Senior Member

Posts: 26Another fanasty
https://www.seeking.com/member/2cb27...a-04a9917325c0
She seeking 1000 ppm LOL.
-
08-29-19 07:40 #2205Senior Member

Posts: 2189Of course anything is possible. Without links and confirmation of the area you are in (since you said it is not Boston), not really able to judge if it is something that is probable here.
Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 22:22 #2204Regular Member

Posts: 13My posts are a good reminder to readers about what is possible. If I didn't post, people would think that the standard is 3 benjamins to get laid on here which is not true at all.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
I'm meeting up with another girl tomorrow, mid 20's. Also have some more girls in the pipeline. My strategy is run a light hearted and straight forward profile, then message blast every chick that looks fuck-able. Keep it very short and concise in messages, suggest to meet up quickly, move to texts and break down your deal (I. E. No more than $100 per meet up). Once the terms are explicit and she agrees then you're in the clear. All you have to do now is just meet and pound town. Have been banging girls at a fair rate doing this method. Tomorrow hopefully I'll be banging a new girl with an average / curvy body. And I'm hoping on Friday I'll have a 4'11" slim 21 year old asian girl, I'm still trying to confirm with her so I'll see what happens.
-
08-27-19 07:46 #2203Senior Member

Posts: 702The problems were that she was young and inexperienced at this. I usually avoid young + inexperienced, but if I'm into her I'd probably reel out a little more line. "Let's go somewhere more private" is worth a shot, but her balking at that doesn't mean she won't on the next date. I'd probably give her one more chance. But I know what you mean sometimes the vibe is just cut my losses now while all I've wasted is an hour. If you're into her, try again; no chit-chat next time.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 06:43 #2202Regular Member

Posts: 22SA not for me anymore
After the first few months I had a bunch of hits and good times. Now the site is full of scammers, time wasters and girls looking for up front cash for nothing. They all drank the cool-aid and want 500 per meet minimum and can't host. Bye Bye SA. Good luck.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 18:04 #2201Senior Member

Posts: 742I can't believe how naive and gullible these girls are on there. I have read what is out there in articles and on forums from some SB and it is just pie in the sky, needle in a haystack type of stuff.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
None of it realistic at all. I had a m+g with a young girl who was just starting. We met, talked for about an hour, and we were hitting it off. So I suggested we go somewhere else.
She told me that she has already stayed longer than she should have from what she has read about first meetings. Then said she read that at first meetings never go anywhere else, just meet.
So this girl who is totally naive is going off of what she has read from supposed established sb and articles about what to do. Unfortunately she is being mislead and I trued to explain to her but she took what.
She read online as the truth and how things are done. We never did meet again as I could already see it was a waste of time and she did not know what she wanted. LOL.
With what has gone down the site itself is trying to make it look like something it is not and all these naive, gullible women are reading articles posted by the site, sb forums that are unrealistic and think they can come on there and have texting relationships and a guy will give them hundreds of dollars. There are more women on there trying to get something while offering nothing in return except emotional support, and talking with you HAHAHAHAHA.
They think this will really happen, when they are on there and talk with guys for a few weeks they realize that it is all bull and they have to decide if they will leave or have sex.
Most leave the site as it is not what they thought.
-
08-26-19 12:00 #2200Senior Member

Posts: 3748Info?
I have reason to believe, based on the writing style, age that she uses, and the pictures she uses, that she might have been advertising on the Escort sites, and, if so, I might have inseminated her a while back:
https://www.seeking.com/member/34df1...7-d00d7a0e9869
If anyone has seen her, or even just has any face pics of her, a name, a Facebook, or any other things that might help clarify this, could you please contact me by email or PM? I'm NOT offering a quid pro quo trade here! I'm simply curious!
Nevertheless, if she is who is who I THINK she MIGHT be, the info exchange MIGHT very well be mutually benefitial! ; )
-
08-26-19 08:42 #2199Senior Member

Posts: 702I've chatted up a couple of young women who post such. Pretty universally they are under the impression, from social media sources mostly, that this is possible. They are reinforced by men who lead them on, saying they offer it. Inevitably the men never meet with them, try to pry pics and vids out of them, or move them to text and try to sext them. There is a decent population of men on SA who don't intend to meet at all, but seek to get pics and vids and sexting out of the college students. The profiles like that do not deter them at all.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 08:27 #2198Senior Member

Posts: 602Solution
Its pretty easy, you can always start a SB thread where you actually participate. Its pretty simple, open the tab for your city, scroll just below User Blog and click on "Add Thread". By doing this you will be sharing your info with guys that can actually use it.
Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 17:46 #2197Senior Member

Posts: 742Enertainment for the Day Another Clueless one
So this girl: badlilthing https://www.seeking.com/member/18e97...2-0844abea87ad.
What guy is going to agree to this situation and give money for it? Totally unrealistic. Read what she is looking for. Hahahaha.
I do have a boyfriend first and foremost. I am NOT seeking anything sexual or romantic. You can like what you see but you cannot touch. Flirting is acceptable. I need someone who can help me with my college tuition. I'm studying psychology. I'm a great listener and love a glass of Sangria.










Reply With Quote




