Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 3061
-
09-08-19 01:47 #631Regular Member

Posts: 15I found my new all time favorite.
Hey guys,
I'm a little reluctant to share her but I have to. I have found my all time favorite.
I saw her pic for a while and was interested. She looks like a girl I dated in high school.
I was greeted by the nicest texts I ever had from a girl including girlfriends. She was polite and super nice. After going though some basic info stuff she sent me the address of a hotel in Anaheim.
Went to the room and was greeted by the girl in the picture. It was more like meeting a chick you meet at the bar. Conversation was easy. It was fun. We clicked. And I like her style and look. In all honesty I may be biased because I am a bit smitten with her.
Anyway.
She is skinny, tall, and soft. Nice ass nice soft boobs. Tasteful tats.
I got a BBBJ. Wet. Hot. One of the good ones I had.
Slipped on a condom for mish. She took a pounding.
Pulled condom off for more BBBJ while she played with her clit. Came on her nice tits.
Afterwards had more fun conversations with her. We kinda just hung out. Until I realized the time.
I will be back for more. In all honesty I kinda want to her to be sugar baby or date her.
She seems not too experienced with the hotel thing but had a great time.
https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/6510373
-
09-06-19 20:06 #630Regular Member

Posts: 7RoxyPiper?
Is it her?
Originally Posted by Camsv222
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/RoxyPiper
-
09-06-19 16:54 #629Senior Member

Posts: 267Thank you, my good man
I may have to send her off a text LOL.
Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 16:39 #628Senior Member

Posts: 983Yes bbfscip is definitely available. I had a few 1 hour dates with her after she got booted from hx a couple months back. I forget what her stated donation was but I countered with 200 and she accepted. I didn't up BBFS until I inserted my dick in her raw.
Originally Posted by AlexRodriguez
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 16:21 #627Senior Member

Posts: 267More info please
Does she fuck bare? Cim? Rates?
Originally Posted by BigDickNic
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 15:56 #626Regular Member

Posts: 17Any one visited her?
Recently started seeing her post in many sites and seems to have good reviews, any one here have seen her? Any insight is appreciated.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...717/7028401195
-
09-06-19 02:26 #625Regular Member

Posts: 1SuperSexySage
This girl is a masterpiece! When I tell you that she looks 10 times better than her hot fucking photos I am not kidding. I walked into her upscale hotel room in Dana point to see her scantily clad in a lacy black corset that showed the tips of her nipples crotch less panties, thigh high stockings, and stilettos. After taking care of business she almost immediately started sucking my dick raw and I was basically seeing stars at that point. She took me to the brink of explosion and then jumped on my dick and the first time I came was as she rode me. She kisses too, which for me is a huge plus. She did deliver on her promise as well and multiple shots on goal was what I received. The second time I came was as I had her bent over doggy style and we looked out at the Pacific ocean. Fuck. This girl is out of this world, best money I ever spent. Don't waste your time on any 18 year old with an attitude, even out conversation flowed easily and I could tell she has a knack for making people feel comfortable and at ease. Go see her, you will thank me. You can find her on private delights.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SuperSexySage
-
08-31-19 19:21 #624Regular Member

Posts: 1I just messaged Chrissy before reading this and she was such a ***** very mean over texts for no reason.
Originally Posted by JackDaniels12
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-19 10:10 #623Senior Member

Posts: 107Most of these are OK quick services, not GFE. And don't expect to see any girls on the post, although some are OK looking. Hit and miss.
Originally Posted by JackDaniels12
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 23:35 #622Senior Member

Posts: 157First time promo is at 350 LOL.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 01:19 #621Senior Member

Posts: 77There was a Persian girl on HX awhile back around spectrum area but this sounds different. Good lead or still don't know?
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 20:46 #620Senior Member

Posts: 7266I believe she is only advertising on hx right now.
Originally Posted by SlowDish
[View Original Post]
Yes, saw her twice and her entry is a little steep at 4 bills hr.
But, a nice viet with a nice set of boobies and twat!
-
08-24-19 19:32 #619Regular Member

Posts: 8My bad. I see her user name.
Originally Posted by SlowDish
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 02:20 #618Regular Member

Posts: 8Sharing is caring
Got a link?
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 21:23 #617Senior Member

Posts: 44Escort services
Anyone got any info on these places or the girls they have?
https://cityxguide.co/escorts/bbfs-b...10730-25864144
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/daisy-es...nta-ana-399773#erotic.
https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/new-...-here-24497790
Or any others would you recommend me? Please and thank newbie here.











Reply With Quote





