Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Size Queens

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 536
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #176

    She is baaaaack

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3a182...8-a87a1914a6b8

    Had her over last night. 2 hours bbfscip msog.

    300.

  2. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenRobert  [View Original Post]
    Are those two good for BBFS Duo; anyone get that recently?
    After you have seen one, they will. Lana is the one to see first.

  3. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtHockey  [View Original Post]
    She has been off and on on tna. Spinner MILF but she LOVES taking a big dick.

    She will always be late when we meet. I don't care. I just love pounding her bareback and cumming in her sweet little pussy.
    Bare talks before or go with the flow?

  4. #173

    BBFS Duo?

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtHockey  [View Original Post]
    She has been off and on on tna. Spinner MILF but she LOVES taking a big dick.

    She will always be late when we meet. I don't care. I just love pounding her bareback and cumming in her sweet little pussy.

    I have also barebacked her duo partner Lana Love a few times.

    She is just a little more. Used up than Jenny and wants more money.
    Are those two good for BBFS Duo; anyone get that recently?

  5. #172

    JennyJaynes

    She has been off and on on tna. Spinner MILF but she LOVES taking a big dick.

    She will always be late when we meet. I don't care. I just love pounding her bareback and cumming in her sweet little pussy.

    I have also barebacked her duo partner Lana Love a few times.

    She is just a little more. Used up than Jenny and wants more money.

  6. #171

    CharlieJones

    I can confirm that CharlieJones is a size queen.

    I set up a cuckhold meeting with Charlie and another well known bbc member.

    As I sat in a chair as a feeble little man I watched as this huge bbc pounded her for over an hour.

    The only enjoyment I was allowed was cleaning up the creampie.

    She was screaming how great he was and how worthless I am.

  7. #170

    ScarlettMay

    Ooh, I've wanted to get in Scarlett may for a while now, but can't justify the cost. You get bb for that price?

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtHockey  [View Original Post]
    Just Pounded ScarlettMay.

    Watching her tits bounce as she rode me is epic.

    Sabrina Skyy loves it deep.

    Victoriam is a safety girl but squirted all over as I pounded her hard.

    Lana Love took my deposit.

  8. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtHockey  [View Original Post]
    Try Violet Bloom. She will do BBFS for 50 $ extra. She is kinda worn out tho.
    She is not worth it.

  9. #168

  10. #167

    My new finds

    Just Pounded ScarlettMay.

    Watching her tits bounce as she rode me is epic.

    Sabrina Skyy loves it deep.

    Victoriam is a safety girl but squirted all over as I pounded her hard.

    Lana Love took my deposit.

  11. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    Super useful post! I wish we had stickies, because as a BBC, this is the info in looking for!

    Going to hit up Leilani Moore soon and hopefully get her hooked.

    Any other suggestions for women in their twenties and early thirties that love big d?
    Try Violet Bloom. She will do BBFS for 50 $ extra. She is kinda worn out tho.

  12. #165

    Keep them comin

    Super useful post! I wish we had stickies, because as a BBC, this is the info in looking for!

    Going to hit up Leilani Moore soon and hopefully get her hooked.

    Any other suggestions for women in their twenties and early thirties that love big d?

    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    Kylie Fierce is a pawg that will throw it back. BBBJ BBFS YMMV.

    HannahWest is another pawg. BBBJ.

    Lucky is in town.

    Dahlia from pdx is in town.

    Diva will take it all.

    Kendra777.

    KieKieVonC.

    They all take it hard. Most prefer poc.

  13. #164
    New to this board. I've been meaning to hit up MeganJames, but always try out the newest girls instead.

    Tried KimmyAnnVip and she refused due to size and just gave head and jerked me off. She told me if I was her BF, definitely, but she doesn't want to be stretched out. Big disappointment.

    Can also confirm that LexiBanks loves it.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I will confirm the following providers not only can handle a big dick, they love a big dick.

    MeganJames.

    KimmyAnnVip.

    StacieofSeattle69.

    IsisinSeattle.

    LexiiBanks.

    Leilanni Moore is my current atf. She really loves it deep and hard and can take everything I have.

    I am 8'1/2 and thick.

  14. #163

    Size Queen Struggle

    I struggle to find escorts that are not to tight for me. I am willing to do anything to get their juices flowing. DSTY, DATO, anything. Half the time, they are just to tight for my 25 oz beer can.

    I have only found a few that will do it.

    KadenceChristian10 is one that will really get into it. I think she prefers it. Once she get warmed p, she will goes crazy on it.

    Hazel69 is about 80-90 lbs. Despite her tiny body she really gets into it and will allow fast pounding.

    JadaXOXO has no size restrictions.

    Ashleycurves supprised me at how long she let me pound her.

    Please message me if you have any other ideas.

  15. #162

    Sugar at Kittens

    She is a petite AA Daytime dancer at kittens.

    She felt me up. I was unsure she could handle me because of her size.

    She said she could and she proved right.

    CFS and CBJ were 200 in a VIP room for 30 minutes.

    She grinded and bounced on me balls deep for 20 minutes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape