Thread: Size Queens
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 536
-
02-06-18 14:46 #56Senior Member

Posts: 616Tesla lane
Is she still around? Haven't seen her post on BP.
Originally Posted by GinVermo
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-18 22:45 #55Senior Member

Posts: 54Part 1?
https://www.xvideos.com/video2441812...le_named_tesla
Originally Posted by Router911
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-18 18:52 #54Senior Member

Posts: 566MandyWood
Mandywood Takes it like a champ. Will throw it back.
-
01-04-18 02:56 #53Senior Member

Posts: 483I'd love to see more parts; she has the greatest ass in all of Seattle, bar none!
Originally Posted by Router911
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-18 12:33 #52Senior Member

Posts: 214Video says part 2. Is there a part 1. Maybe part 3?
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-17 10:34 #51Banned Member

Posts: 171StacieCox.
StacieCox. I forgot to mention her.
She can handle it and loves to get stretched out and pounded.
-
12-15-17 10:32 #50Banned Member

Posts: 171TNA Size queens.
I will confirm the following providers not only can handle a big dick, they love a big dick.
MeganJames.
KimmyAnnVip.
StacieofSeattle69.
IsisinSeattle.
LexiiBanks.
Leilanni Moore is my current atf. She really loves it deep and hard and can take everything I have.
I am 8'1/2 and thick.
-
11-27-17 17:48 #49Senior Member

Posts: 566Tesla
https://www.xvideos.com/video2442010...e_escort_pt._2
Tesla Lane on BP.
-
11-27-17 16:50 #48Senior Member

Posts: 566If you are a reg, bbfscip is $500.
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-17 16:50 #47Senior Member

Posts: 566Leilanni Moore
She hits me up every couple months.
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
She originally wouldn't see me because I bareback hoes.
I sent her a dickpic. Now she hits me up.
-
11-27-17 16:46 #46Senior Member

Posts: 566Kenzie69
She hits me up about 1 time a month.
Originally Posted by PeterBigPipe
[View Original Post]
I am a reg. 1 hr BBFS $500. It usually runs longer but she can't get enough dick.
She loves getting pounded deep by me.
-
08-11-17 17:33 #45Senior Member

Posts: 566Danicabunny
Danicabunny can handle me.
-
08-04-17 12:26 #44Senior Member

Posts: 113BB? Or BBGreek? She has been mentioned in the BB Thread and I was wondering if you can confirm.
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-17 07:13 #43Senior Member

Posts: 566Lana Love
Stretched her out 3 4 weeks ago.
She was high on somethin, but she was not afraid of my bbc.
She took it well.
-
07-19-17 16:23 #42Senior Member

Posts: 566Prima Neek
Prima Neek will take it deep.












Reply With Quote





