Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Size Queens

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 535
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #130
    Thank you Sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by HolderSpace  [View Original Post]
    PAWG Phat ass white girl.

    POC Person of color.

  2. #129

    Answers

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    What does pawg and poc stand for? What do they mean?
    PAWG Phat ass white girl.

    POC Person of color.

  3. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    What does pawg and poc stand for? What do they mean?
    Phat Ass White Girl.

    People of Color (or Penis of Color in this case).

  4. #127

    Excuse my ignorance but.

    What does pawg and poc stand for? What do they mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    Kylie Fierce is a pawg that will throw it back. BBBJ BBFS YMMV.

    HannahWest is another pawg. BBBJ.

    Lucky is in town.

    Dahlia from pdx is in town.

    Diva will take it all.

    Kendra777.

    KieKieVonC.

    They all take it hard. Most prefer poc.

  5. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1239  [View Original Post]
    Any more details on Hannah West?
    I think he is saying she is a PAWG that likes men of color with big dicks Kyle.

  6. #125

    Hannah West.

    Any more details on Hannah West?

    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    Kylie Fierce is a pawg that will throw it back. BBBJ BBFS YMMV.

    HannahWest is another pawg. BBBJ.

    Lucky is in town.
    K
    Dahlia from pdx is in town.

    Diva will take it all.

    Kendra777.

    KieKieVonC.

    They all take it hard. Most prefer poc.

  7. #124

    A few more

    Kylie Fierce is a pawg that will throw it back. BBBJ BBFS YMMV.

    HannahWest is another pawg. BBBJ.

    Lucky is in town.

    Dahlia from pdx is in town.

    Diva will take it all.

    Kendra777.

    KieKieVonC.

    They all take it hard. Most prefer poc.

  8. #123

    Leilani Moore & Lana Love

    I have been seeing these two for a while now. Lei and Lana are both always broke.

    Both can take a good pounding and are down to reward their regs. Lei is down for my fav thing. 400 as long as I pound her good and she can feel my throbbing dick in her after.

    Lana is down for 300. She is pretty broke and needs the funds. I usually bust deep in her pussy.

    Still bareback Mandywood but she started flaking on me.

    Diva is a total flake but decent bareback.

    She will see POC, just picky about us.

  9. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Her pussy is sweet and she loves to get fucked hard.
    Yup. Jass will let you pound all night.

  10. #121

    Diva on TNA

    Diva on TNA is a size queen. All holes open for bb.

    She is new.

  11. #120

    Additional one to add, sammybanks21

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Any new names for me to try out?
    I updated my list above. I will share more information if you share some with me.
    You can add sammybanks21 to that list, she can squirt with the right length and duration also does BBFS to cip. The bigger and longer duration the better for her.

    You can find her on tna.

  12. #119

  13. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    I reunited witb SassyJass.

    Latina from SA.

    She put on some weight. Good weight.

    She loves getting pounded into submission.

    Send her a dick pic if you are hung and she will go bareback for 200 $.

    Outcall only. I got her number for sr members.

    She allows pics vids.
    Her pussy is sweet and she loves to get fucked hard.

  14. #117

    Cherry Hilson

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Any new names for me to try out?
    I updated my list above. I will share more information if you share some with me.
    How was Cherry Hilson, Johnson? She and I traded PMs on TNA and I wanted to hook up with her, but our schedules didn't mesh. You say she "seems like she enjoys it. " I wonder if having been in the porn industry has made her a bit transactional. It IS the same Cherry Hilson from the porn vids, right?

    Thanks for the list!

  15. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Any new names for me to try out?
    I updated my list above. I will share more information if you share some with me.
    My man. Good move. People needs to start supllying some info to people like us that give it.

    Stop askin and start bringing me info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape