Thread: Size Queens
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 536
-
09-12-19 18:52 #176Senior Member

Posts: 153She is baaaaack
https://www.seeking.com/member/3a182...8-a87a1914a6b8
Had her over last night. 2 hours bbfscip msog.
300.
-
09-12-19 17:16 #175Senior Member

Posts: 43After you have seen one, they will. Lana is the one to see first.
Originally Posted by RottenRobert
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 23:13 #174Senior Member

Posts: 135Bare talks before or go with the flow?
Originally Posted by ButtHockey
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 22:21 #173Senior Member

Posts: 131BBFS Duo?
Are those two good for BBFS Duo; anyone get that recently?
Originally Posted by ButtHockey
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 20:30 #172Senior Member

Posts: 43JennyJaynes
She has been off and on on tna. Spinner MILF but she LOVES taking a big dick.
She will always be late when we meet. I don't care. I just love pounding her bareback and cumming in her sweet little pussy.
I have also barebacked her duo partner Lana Love a few times.
She is just a little more. Used up than Jenny and wants more money.
-
09-02-19 01:42 #171Banned Member

Posts: 127CharlieJones
I can confirm that CharlieJones is a size queen.
I set up a cuckhold meeting with Charlie and another well known bbc member.
As I sat in a chair as a feeble little man I watched as this huge bbc pounded her for over an hour.
The only enjoyment I was allowed was cleaning up the creampie.
She was screaming how great he was and how worthless I am.
-
08-31-19 17:44 #170Senior Member

Posts: 112ScarlettMay
Ooh, I've wanted to get in Scarlett may for a while now, but can't justify the cost. You get bb for that price?
Originally Posted by ButtHockey
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 15:45 #169Senior Member

Posts: 153She is not worth it.
Originally Posted by ButtHockey
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 15:44 #168Senior Member

Posts: 153Sue
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?224457-sunamisue
She loves it.
-
08-25-19 19:40 #167Senior Member

Posts: 43My new finds
Just Pounded ScarlettMay.
Watching her tits bounce as she rode me is epic.
Sabrina Skyy loves it deep.
Victoriam is a safety girl but squirted all over as I pounded her hard.
Lana Love took my deposit.
-
08-07-19 22:42 #166Senior Member

Posts: 43Try Violet Bloom. She will do BBFS for 50 $ extra. She is kinda worn out tho.
Originally Posted by SAmazing
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 16:47 #165Senior Member

Posts: 112Keep them comin
Super useful post! I wish we had stickies, because as a BBC, this is the info in looking for!
Going to hit up Leilani Moore soon and hopefully get her hooked.
Any other suggestions for women in their twenties and early thirties that love big d?
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 16:41 #164Senior Member

Posts: 112New to this board. I've been meaning to hit up MeganJames, but always try out the newest girls instead.
Tried KimmyAnnVip and she refused due to size and just gave head and jerked me off. She told me if I was her BF, definitely, but she doesn't want to be stretched out. Big disappointment.
Can also confirm that LexiBanks loves it.
Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 16:57 #163Senior Member

Posts: 43Size Queen Struggle
I struggle to find escorts that are not to tight for me. I am willing to do anything to get their juices flowing. DSTY, DATO, anything. Half the time, they are just to tight for my 25 oz beer can.
I have only found a few that will do it.
KadenceChristian10 is one that will really get into it. I think she prefers it. Once she get warmed p, she will goes crazy on it.
Hazel69 is about 80-90 lbs. Despite her tiny body she really gets into it and will allow fast pounding.
JadaXOXO has no size restrictions.
Ashleycurves supprised me at how long she let me pound her.
Please message me if you have any other ideas.
-
06-23-19 14:14 #162Banned Member

Posts: 171Sugar at Kittens
She is a petite AA Daytime dancer at kittens.
She felt me up. I was unsure she could handle me because of her size.
She said she could and she proved right.
CFS and CBJ were 200 in a VIP room for 30 minutes.
She grinded and bounced on me balls deep for 20 minutes.












Reply With Quote





