Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 7895
-
08-31-19 13:05 #3080Senior Member

Posts: 335Natural Beauty
Thanks for the great detail on your session with her. Would you repeat? I'm supposed to see her next week. Does she look more like her locked profile pics or the ones she sends via txt. The profile pics look much nicer. TIA.
Originally Posted by FunForDevils
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-19 09:13 #3079Senior Member

Posts: 123Natural Beauty & Jayde
Met Natural Beauty last Weekend, for 3. At her apt. Nice apt in woodlawn. Got in and here I see flawless beauty. INDEED natural.
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
Very sweet girl but can get bitchy if you mistreat her. She sent nude pics before our meet and I was down to meet her based on her assets.
Nice natural B cup, amazing tight body and big lipped kitty. Chatted a bit and she asked me for cover. Surprised and said she could have told me before and I would bring it with me.
Anyway, went out and bought a pack. And came back. She was on work call for a while and I rested on a couch.
Then fun begins. Started with light kissing, the DFK, amazing DATY (she has gorgeous kitty) and she came during DATY. Followed by amazing BBBJ with little DT. I was almost slamming her mouth.
And she had a dildo which I teased her kitty while she was pleasing my junior.
Then she puts cover on my J. And plants her flower on it and takes a good ride before I start slamming her doggy after 5 minutes. What a tight ass and nice body. She was into it. Lots of juices were coming out of that kitty.
YMMV. Treat her nice and you will experience a good GFE with her.
Jayde. She ghosted me two times after I mention that I m looking for F buddy. IDK why she keeps texting back. I am ignoring her. I have few amazing regular SBs so I don't give a damn to GPS and flakies.
Also chatted with this AnywhereFun: https://www.seeking.com/member/f38d6...1-3ee8cb36ddbb.
She said she don't do PPM and I replied I don't pay upfront or monthly. Did not work out well in the past. So she proposed to meet and greet with some BS texting and then goes for asking $100.
When I mentioned I expect PPM and motel fun for $2. Then she says "Looks like you are looking for some cheap hookers". I replied "Naah, I am just too good at spotting GPS Hoes" LOL. She get upset and argued "The money is for time and services".
Some SBs are just dillusional on what's going on here. They take the definition of "arrangement" too seriously.
-
08-30-19 19:51 #3078Senior Member

Posts: 42You're doing better than me. I never got a response from this one.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 18:15 #3077Senior Member

Posts: 390Your link doesn't go to a profile. Is this her? https://www.seeking.com/member/ccaff...0-19e33ca8f26c.
Originally Posted by Xyzpdqa
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 17:55 #3076Senior Member

Posts: 160Rubybby222
Anyone meet rubybby222? I had meetings set up and she flaked on me back to back nights, blocked me 10 min before we were supposed to meet and ghosted. She says she just graduated from Frostburg, lives in Fed Hill Area of Bmore, and has no job. Wondering if she has actually met anyone her and if she is real.
-
08-30-19 17:02 #3075Senior Member

Posts: 393Two SB's
1) honeybee3875 (https://www.seeking.com/member/51763...4-1c7b222b5033)
Freshman at Penn State Harrisburg, but hometown is in Nebraska.
2) laura bentiley (https://www.seeking.com/member/a3a0d...c-f5cde80bae6f)
Studying Business Administration in college. She is actually 20 (turning 21 in December).
Got both of them to texting. However, both of them ghosted me after I broached the subject of intimacy. Anyone else contact either of them?
----
Re: imbaby2001
Thanks for checking. So she blocked me, LOL.
Originally Posted by BaltoMan66
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 16:14 #3074Senior Member

Posts: 1021Link didn't work. The link is to your message inbox FYI.
Originally Posted by Xyzpdqa
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 16:09 #3073Senior Member

Posts: 390Definitely looks like the same person
Thanks for the heads up. Both links are currently live. FYI.
Originally Posted by EumYang
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 15:57 #3072Senior Member

Posts: 393Imbaby2001
https://www.seeking.com/member/f6e86...4-b3b800979d8d
Can someone first check to see if the above is the correct link? I believe she's someone who I've messaged before. She blocked me immediately after she messaged me, so I think she realized who I was. This is her 3rd account. Her 2nd is below:
addalynmae2001
https://www.seeking.com/member/ef86b...e-e0a7d2698ac7
Her first was made when she was underage. I didn't discover this until later. (Thank god we never met -- she said she was DTF, but kept giving excuses as to why we couldn't meet, so I gave up.) She is 18 now (her birthday is in July, I was able to verify by research). She's quite a liar. If imbaby2001 is still active, I would avoid.
-
08-30-19 12:41 #3071Senior Member

Posts: 89Ahs_2018. Amber
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...3-7722d5328ed6
The quickest message to meeting ever for me.
Me. Where would you like to meet.
Amber. Idk, you tell me.
Me. Private meeting or restaurant / bar?
Amber. I'd say whichever you prefer because I'm okay with either.
I picked a hotel half way between us. 25 min drive for each of us. She asked for 3. I did not try to negotiate.
No kissing, no orgasm for her. BBBJ. CFS, she brought condoms. DATY. Small firm responsive tits / nipples. A little belly. Butt cellulite. Small double chin.
Will prob not repeat.
-
08-30-19 11:24 #3070Senior Member

Posts: 390Follow up
So I met her this week. She's new to the area. She understands what a SB / SD situation is about. She is an artsy kind of person with interesting tattoos that you can see on SA. She presently has a terrible haircut, which I was able to get past. She has a sexy vibe, and she seems into a bit of kink. Her profile says she is 27. I don't believe it. I would say 35. She has a slim, fit body and a tight V. Small tits with great nipples. She wanted 3, we settled on 2. She can't host. She's sweet, but I think I'm one and done here.
Originally Posted by BaltoMan66
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 11:15 #3069Senior Member

Posts: 390Red flag
Her repeated note of "online gifts for security purposes " told me she was either a scam or not physical. Either case was a non starter for me.
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 10:10 #3068Senior Member

Posts: 103Nikitaav
https://www.seeking.com/member/da23f...b-ed5b0c95c7a9
Anyone has luck with this one? Seems on the pro end. Haven't had too much luck moving the needle. She's DTF but not for 500+.
-
08-29-19 22:50 #3067Senior Member

Posts: 335Sexysugababyy237 - Scam artist
https://www.seeking.com/member/aba31...3-b3d2c55dffe8
Wants deposit via Venmo. Sent a photoshopped picture to someone I know as "proof" of a selfie. Avoid at all costs. first pic was a locked/private photo which the user didn't see. The second is a photo send as a verifying "selfie"
-
08-29-19 19:43 #3066Senior Member

Posts: 1021Spoiledd223
Anyone have any info on her? She is thick and sexy at. Trying to chat her up but it takes her days to reply to my messages. I'm sure her inbox is flooded with messages. Just curious if she's the real deal or if I'm wasting my time. Thanks.
https://www.seeking.com/member/abe40...e-f3cd801989dd








Reply With Quote






