Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 7895
-
08-19-19 13:57 #2960Senior Member

Posts: 545Ashm488
She is a sexy MILF, but not my cup of tea. Outside of my price range (versus travel distance. I hope someone will enjoy:
https://www.seeking.com/member/49d66...a-d3e3c31bcf4a
-
08-19-19 13:54 #2959Senior Member

Posts: 545Snow69
Can't tell you much outside of the fact that she flaked on me after we setup a meeting for $. 5:
https://www.seeking.com/member/67843...4-2cb87607f0af
-
08-19-19 13:50 #2958Senior Member

Posts: 545Sexy Sam
Her body is outstanding. BBBJCIM, DT, CFS and she host for $$m but YMMV. She is definitely a pro at this point, so wrap up tight:
https://www.seeking.com/member/51b2e...4-c2769ad979c9
-
08-19-19 13:22 #2957Senior Member

Posts: 545Ms Breezy
The previous report on her was spot on. Wrap up if you meet her. She is on her way to becoming a pro. Damage asked for began at $$. 5, but settled at $. 5 with everything covered. I will not call her again because she is too far to travel for the basics:
https://www.seeking.com/member/56803...d-c611f6f9232e
-
08-19-19 13:14 #2956Senior Member

Posts: 545Rosewander
She is to small and too tight for me. But, she is a very accommodating lady. Damage was $$. 5.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...8YGQwJyWeGx7dQ
-
08-19-19 13:11 #2955Senior Member

Posts: 545Catalina
She is another keeper. I love her accent and flexibility, but it took a few meetings before she warmed up to me. Damage $$. 5:
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...vzO775d9Pvjxbo
-
08-19-19 13:08 #2954Senior Member

Posts: 545SexyLexy
She travels once she is comfortable with you. Another submissive lady that swallows, damage is $$.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...QzQ6qAVowp6mEX
-
08-19-19 13:07 #2953Senior Member

Posts: 545Polywollydoodly
This lady has been my best kept secret for some time, but she is looking to get out soon. She is very flexible, DT, Greek, BBBJCIM, and almost everything you can imagine as long as you treat her with a lot of respect. Your damage will vary on how you treat her and how much she enjoyed herself. Imagine that. So, here you go:
https://www.seeking.com/member/22059...a-8bcbee9fd14f
-
08-19-19 13:02 #2952Senior Member

Posts: 545Libby
She is a bigger girl, but her availability is very flexible. She is an overall nice person, DTF, and great for when you are in a pinch. Damage is $. 5.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c7b9f...4-0a98c98e7ebd
-
08-18-19 22:28 #2951Senior Member

Posts: 86NerdyCoolChic
Can anyone share a positive experience with her or her friend / roommate?
-
08-18-19 21:21 #2950Senior Member

Posts: 335Amazonwoman2123
She says she's a virgin. No sex in first meeting, no promise of sex afterwords. $$.50 ppm.
https://www.seeking.com/member/eef48...1-3d85979af219
-
08-18-19 21:16 #2949Senior Member

Posts: 335Shiyorab
Messaged, texted photo said I wasn't her type. Ouch. Responsive though, time to move on.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b8858...1-5e1f0ff45a87
-
08-18-19 21:11 #2948Senior Member

Posts: 335Natural Beauty and Jayde
I'm working on setting up a meeting with Natural Beauty next week. Will let you know if it goes through. Jayde, I posted is a stripper at Players club. She wants $$$$ plus a room. Offered to meet at Players club but I assume that there's a private room fee and she'll fuck you for $$$$. No thanks.
Originally Posted by FunForDevils
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Telcova; 08-18-19 at 21:12. Reason: added name
-
08-18-19 19:14 #2947Senior Member

Posts: 393Jiwon
I've also been using Tinder to try to find sugar babies, but I think out of over 20 matches, I've had one success. Unfortunately, Jiwon was not the success. She's Korean-American, and a sophomore at College Park. She said she had one previous SD.
The good news is that she's DTF and was okay with PPM. The bad news is that she's got the case of GPS -- she claimed to have received 1000 per meet from the previous SD. She also said that the arrangement with this SD lasted only two weeks. Hmm, I wonder why, LOL.
I don't have a link to her profile, but I've attached some pics. Avoid!
-
08-18-19 19:11 #2946Senior Member

Posts: 200Yup. I was a sad man when I found out.
Originally Posted by FunForDevils
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





