Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 6932
-
09-05-19 15:11 #1712Senior Member

Posts: 586This is why I stopped going there. Nicole is attractive, playful and fun, but I've been concerned since the Robert Kraft thing that LEO would go after the major parlors in the East Hartford area. I know Kraft is going to get off (on the charges, he already got off.), but I could not survive getting caught in the first place.
Originally Posted by Westie6
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 15:03 #1711Senior Member

Posts: 53Uncle LEO
Intended to stop by Burnside this afternoon. Drove by and saw LE car parked on the side street.
Be careful and safe.
-
09-02-19 18:09 #1710Senior Member

Posts: 1251Thank you, thank you, thank you
You Hartford mongers are awesome! I had the pleasure of visiting Nicole this afternoon, and I had the most enjoyable overall massage experience ever. We hit it off very quickly and the fun began. Lots of teasing for both of us. I was free to roam, squeeze and rub both in an out, and as mentioned in other posts, she loves to. As she says. "fuck you in the ass" with her fingers. She pretends to not like or want to be touched, then turns right around and pushes herself into my hand, face, fingers, back of head, whatever. I was able to kiss and lick her breast, and kiss her face. She is so playful and fun that I look forward to seeing her again, but the drive is 35+ miles for me. Won't be often, so mostly Mia at Heaven for me.
Thanks again all. Really appreciate it.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 09:20 #1709Senior Member

Posts: 586Nicole, Burnside
Her menu is just manual stimulation and release. The reason she is so popular, or at least was, is that she is younger and more attractive than most in the area, is not shy about showing off her body a bit, and allows a bit of roaming. But the main attraction is that she is very playful and makes it fun. Good skills. Makes it last.
Originally Posted by Newbie58
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 08:52 #1708Senior Member

Posts: 607Sent PM with all you need to know.
Originally Posted by Newbie58
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 08:13 #1707Senior Member

Posts: 335Just a playful HJ with lots of teasing. Also allows OTC / UTC roaming and might or might not remove some clothes, but not full nude. Standard 60+40 pricing, but I see her often and always tip more.
Originally Posted by Newbie58
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 02:05 #1706Senior Member

Posts: 100Basic
Pretty much just HJ from what I've seen.
Originally Posted by Newbie58
[View Original Post]
Standard $60/ hour + tip.
-
08-29-19 20:53 #1705Senior Member

Posts: 1251Details please
I plan to pass through Hartford next week on the way back from the airport. I'll make an appointment and ask for Nicole. What's on her menu? What is the standard rate for each? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by SexyEgg
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 19:09 #1704Senior Member

Posts: 201Columbian
Oh I know of a Columbian massage parlor in Newark N. J. La Bamba for sure!
Originally Posted by SexyEgg
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 10:06 #1703Senior Member

Posts: 1715Been posted
Look back at the dozens of old posts about them an how I found them.
Originally Posted by SexyEgg
[View Original Post]
No one EVER said it was a massage palor.
-
08-28-19 16:05 #1702Senior Member

Posts: 32Finally got the famous Nicole
So I finally decided to try and get Nicole since she seems to be such a hot ticket. I really never liked the area the spa is in, nor do I like the building its in OR how they have been shutdown in the past (not sure if anyone was charged but I remember reading about the sting a while back) but I figured shit I have to see if she is really as special as everyone makes her out to be. To make things short, it was. She provided excellent service start to finish, which was very playful and attentive. I have to say she is probably the best looking provider around, but still nothing special. Maybe my expectations are too high.
P.S. All the ass stuff is true. I had to knock her curious fingers away more times then once.
-
08-28-19 15:59 #1701Senior Member

Posts: 32Columbians
Please report this information here in the thread. Colombian massage parlor? That sounds like a complete hoax.
Originally Posted by TwentyYearOld
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 19:17 #1700Senior Member

Posts: 100Pm
Check PM playa.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 15:07 #1699Senior Member

Posts: 100Not worth it
Not worth it, been there about 3 times and all I got was this old lady in her 50-60's. Terrible breathe also LOL, just go to burn trust me.
Originally Posted by Severus
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 15:02 #1698Senior Member

Posts: 100Burn
Just Visited Burn earlier today for the first time. Took the elevator up to the second floor, took a tight out of the elevator to the end of the hall and then a left into the parlor, lady at the front desk asks if it's my first time there and I reply "yes, 1 hour please" she walks me into the room and has me undress, returning a few minutes later. She starts the massage and about 5 minutes later my hands start to roam. She instantly denies my hands. Not sure what her name was but she had a great set. I tell her I want to switch ladies and request Lily or Nicole, few minutes later Nicole returns and finishes me off.










Reply With Quote





