Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 349 of 462 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 399 449 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 6928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1708
    Sent PM with all you need to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    I plan to pass through Hartford next week on the way back from the airport. I'll make an appointment and ask for Nicole. What's on her menu? What is the standard rate for each? Thanks in advance.

  2. #1707
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    I plan to pass through Hartford next week on the way back from the airport. I'll make an appointment and ask for Nicole. What's on her menu? What is the standard rate for each? Thanks in advance.
    Just a playful HJ with lots of teasing. Also allows OTC / UTC roaming and might or might not remove some clothes, but not full nude. Standard 60+40 pricing, but I see her often and always tip more.

  3. #1706

    Basic

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    I plan to pass through Hartford next week on the way back from the airport. I'll make an appointment and ask for Nicole. What's on her menu? What is the standard rate for each? Thanks in advance.
    Pretty much just HJ from what I've seen.

    Standard $60/ hour + tip.

  4. #1705

    Details please

    I plan to pass through Hartford next week on the way back from the airport. I'll make an appointment and ask for Nicole. What's on her menu? What is the standard rate for each? Thanks in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyEgg  [View Original Post]
    So I finally decided to try and get Nicole since she seems to be such a hot ticket. I really never liked the area the spa is in, nor do I like the building its in OR how they have been shutdown in the past (not sure if anyone was charged but I remember reading about the sting a while back) but I figured shit I have to see if she is really as special as everyone makes her out to be. To make things short, it was. She provided excellent service start to finish, which was very playful and attentive. I have to say she is probably the best looking provider around, but still nothing special. Maybe my expectations are too high.

    P.S. All the ass stuff is true. I had to knock her curious fingers away more times then once.

  5. #1704

    Columbian

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyEgg  [View Original Post]
    Please report this information here in the thread. Colombian massage parlor? That sounds like a complete hoax.
    Oh I know of a Columbian massage parlor in Newark N. J. La Bamba for sure!

  6. #1703

    Been posted

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyEgg  [View Original Post]
    Please report this information here in the thread. Colombian massage parlor? That sounds like a complete hoax.
    Look back at the dozens of old posts about them an how I found them.

    No one EVER said it was a massage palor.

  7. #1702

    Finally got the famous Nicole

    So I finally decided to try and get Nicole since she seems to be such a hot ticket. I really never liked the area the spa is in, nor do I like the building its in OR how they have been shutdown in the past (not sure if anyone was charged but I remember reading about the sting a while back) but I figured shit I have to see if she is really as special as everyone makes her out to be. To make things short, it was. She provided excellent service start to finish, which was very playful and attentive. I have to say she is probably the best looking provider around, but still nothing special. Maybe my expectations are too high.

    P.S. All the ass stuff is true. I had to knock her curious fingers away more times then once.

  8. #1701

    Columbians

    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyYearOld  [View Original Post]
    Check PM playa.
    Please report this information here in the thread. Colombian massage parlor? That sounds like a complete hoax.

  9. #1700

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    One of the two Colombian ladies I met Thru Burn closed her store on Burn an reopened on West Main in New Britain. Got invited over this weekend to see it an meet her at New Brit hotel in that her hubby was out salt water fishing. Was much easier to meet her near Burn.
    Check PM playa.

  10. #1699

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by Severus  [View Original Post]
    Drove by here Sat evening around 8 and was closed, so might be shut down again. Suggest calling before heading over.
    Not worth it, been there about 3 times and all I got was this old lady in her 50-60's. Terrible breathe also LOL, just go to burn trust me.

  11. #1698

    Burn

    Just Visited Burn earlier today for the first time. Took the elevator up to the second floor, took a tight out of the elevator to the end of the hall and then a left into the parlor, lady at the front desk asks if it's my first time there and I reply "yes, 1 hour please" she walks me into the room and has me undress, returning a few minutes later. She starts the massage and about 5 minutes later my hands start to roam. She instantly denies my hands. Not sure what her name was but she had a great set. I tell her I want to switch ladies and request Lily or Nicole, few minutes later Nicole returns and finishes me off.

  12. #1697

    Oasis closed?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRider700  [View Original Post]
    Wethersfield one.
    Drove by here Sat evening around 8 and was closed, so might be shut down again. Suggest calling before heading over.

  13. #1696

    Columbian

    One of the two Columbian ladies I met Thru Burn closed her store on Burn an reopened on West Main in New Britain. Got invited over this weekend to see it an meet her at New Brit hotel in that her hubby was out salt water fishing. Was much easier to meet her near Burn.

  14. #1695

    Oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by JDavis10  [View Original Post]
    Which Oasis?
    Wethersfield one.

  15. #1694

    Oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by JDavis10  [View Original Post]
    Which Oasis?
    The one in Wethersfield.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape