Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5737

    Kylie from NY

    Anyone seen her? She just wants to bang covered. Nothing more. She seems straightforward in texts. Just wondering if anyone has experienced her.

    https://max80.com.raleigh.listcrawle...post/36773185/

  2. #5736
    I never had the chance but if my memory is correct she had themed rooms (heaven & hell) at her home.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she's around anymore. I feel like them regurgitates ads to have ads. I dreamt about her years ago. She was amazing but $$.

  3. #5735

    Rebecca

    Have you got a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySambora  [View Original Post]
    So the ad in alligator popped up of her in Cary. The pics look like the lady that used to post from Ashenoro. I'm not sure if it's her. I was curious if anyone had a dream of her yet?

  4. #5734

    Contacted by provider

    Anyone else been contacted by someone portraying to a provider via PM? Might be legit but could also be many other things.

    Med.

  5. #5733

    Rebecca in Cary

    So the ad in alligator popped up of her in Cary. The pics look like the lady that used to post from Ashenoro. I'm not sure if it's her. I was curious if anyone had a dream of her yet?

  6. #5732

    Lb

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen her? She has been around for a long time.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/laura-be...t-cary-55849-2
    I don't think she's around anymore. I feel like them regurgitates ads to have ads. I dreamt about her years ago. She was amazing but $$.

  7. #5731

    2 hour minimum for new clients?

    SMFH. $1 k-1200. Quite the new client premium. Going to need to get one of our star negotiators to work on this situation.

    Med.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen her? She has been around for a long time.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/laura-be...t-cary-55849-2

  8. #5730

    Laura Bentley

    Has anyone ever seen her? She has been around for a long time.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/laura-be...t-cary-55849-2

  9. #5729

    Allison

    Speaking of girls from way back, anyone remember Allison? Straight dark / black hair, huge tits, used to stay off 54/55. Wondered whatever happened to her.

  10. #5728

    One

    Of my few regrets is never having a double with Bobbi and one of her friends.

    Med.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFrankPicard  [View Original Post]
    I texted with Bobbi about a year ago and at that time she said she had just retired. Daisi, her sidekick, is still around but I haven't seen her in several years so not sure what she looks like now.

    Those two were at their best when they hosted out of the little trailer near Sanford. Had one of my first experiences in the hobby with Daisi there. Doubles with those two was always awesome too!

  11. #5727

    Good times.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree. Bobbi and her husband ran a class operation which I enjoyed greatly. Greatly missed by me too.

    I don't know if she is currently available or not, but I would not assume that is the case just from an Erotic Monkey ad. I think they are known to have some ads that are grossly out of date.
    I texted with Bobbi about a year ago and at that time she said she had just retired. Daisi, her sidekick, is still around but I haven't seen her in several years so not sure what she looks like now.

    Those two were at their best when they hosted out of the little trailer near Sanford. Had one of my first experiences in the hobby with Daisi there. Doubles with those two was always awesome too!

  12. #5726

    Cinnamon

    This girl's legit, very very clean and hot as hell. Everything covered and no DATY, which really disappointed me since I was in the mood. But tons of BJ eye contact, sensual kissing and just an intimate, hot time. Very friendly too. I'd definitely repeat and of course I coated that ass. She's more petite in person.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/733304113459

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9842070394

  13. #5725

    Damsel in distress

    Does anyone have any intel on this young lady? Thanks in advance.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...m/806695011082

  14. #5724

    Tatiana / Rain & friend

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the warning. I've tried to see her but her communication skills suck. I'll find somewhere else to spend my money.
    My friend saw her a couple of days ago and complained that she went straight for the deed. Even after he tried to get her to be patient. She would only do mish. And made sounds that sounded like she was in pain. It apparently made him uncomfortable enough to hamper his performance. After about ten minutes she asked if he was going to cum already, that was enough to turn the little guy into a flounder. So that session was over and not repeatable.

    Fortunately Rain and her friend were available to save the day. She's very sweet and personable. Apparently her friend is smoking hot and knows how to use the body she has. There was not a lot of interaction between the two but they still worked together nicely. He'd repeat that session. If they did more with each other they would be a great duo!

  15. #5723

    Market2

    Market2 clear out some inbox space. Please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape