Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,186 to 25,200 of 30788
-
08-18-19 07:57 #5603Senior Member

Posts: 480She's cute!
Originally Posted by BobComet333
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 05:08 #5602Senior Member

Posts: 190Roxie
Just a thought; Honesty and being up front. All about the messaging and tone. Don't be Mr. Creepy.
Originally Posted by TaylorFun69
[View Original Post]
Ask her if she'd feel ok having a date with you once you tell her you found her on Slixa.
If a go, that could be one unforgettable date!
-
08-18-19 05:02 #5601Senior Member

Posts: 190Big ones
I've not partaken yet of this one. But heard she was fun -.
Originally Posted by Xenethor
[View Original Post]
Whomever you play with. Drop us a line and let us know how it all worked out.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/606511.htm?cat=1
-
08-18-19 04:55 #5600Senior Member

Posts: 190Heather
Thanks to all that responded! Yes that's it.
Originally Posted by GWill34
[View Original Post]
And those pics are old. I know.
Intheyear. Cracked me up!
If you do see her, kindly advise us or PM if she's chopped off a leg!
I reached out to her but no response. I'll try again and advise if I get a hit
I stumbled on this: https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5327857.htm.
-
08-17-19 20:29 #5599Senior Member

Posts: 62Roxie Wonder
Was wondering if anyone has had a dream with her. I know she's real because I know her irl. Had no idea about this side of her until about 5 min ago.
https://www.slixa.com/north-carolina...h/roxie-wonder
Any suggestions on how to approach having a dream with her?
-
08-17-19 16:21 #5598Senior Member

Posts: 58Thanks for TOFTT
I do have a taste for short / thick / curvy / big tits and was intrigued, but was hesitant due to the first photo and her ad that says she has a "tight surprise" - concerned she was a TS. Guess not! I'd go there in a heartbeat if she wasn't so far from me. Thanks for including rates, too. Was your dream a QV or HH?
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 13:49 #5597Senior Member

Posts: 45Gang Bang
A friend of mine wants to come to town for a gang bang on Saturday August 24.5 pm to 7 pm. She's not great looking, but she's not bad either. Very sexual. She's open to vaginal, oral and anal.
PM only for details.
-
08-17-19 09:38 #5596Senior Member

Posts: 507Tatiana
Thanks for the warning. I've tried to see her but her communication skills suck. I'll find somewhere else to spend my money.
Originally Posted by SolGiver
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-19 20:35 #5595Regular Member

Posts: 13Martina
Met with Martina from eos tonight in gboro. Price of admission is standard for eos but well worth it for this one. I have met with several providers over the last year and have to say she is my atf. Accurate pics & Basically everything on the table, idk about Greek as I don't partake. She will be in raleigh starting tomorrow. Take it easy on her boys. She's a gem.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1
-
08-16-19 20:27 #5594Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1It's me, Chrissy.
Hey gentlemen,
I just want to say thank you to all my clients who have posted good reviews about me.
Sincerely,
Chrissy.
-
08-16-19 17:46 #5593Senior Member

Posts: 56Sounds like fun
Yeah Derriann sounds like fun. I may give her a go next week!
-- Tork.
Originally Posted by RedTar1979
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-19 17:27 #5592Senior Member

Posts: 513Rhiana
If you have a taste for short, thick, curvy mixed she'll take good care of you. Stays in a nice hotel almost to wake forest out US1. She had to come down and get me so you mongers that like to be stealth will have to arrange it with her. CBJ, CFS very flexible. Nice curvs and an awesome booty. Her boobs are big. At least DD's or better. Nice responsive nipples. I was there for qv. Laid back for the CBJ to start then on to mish and stayed there. Next time got to see the view from behind. Nice grip. She gets into it. Pics may be her but are prolly older. Pretty sure the last one is her. Nice mouth! Hard to tell. I recommend 60 qv or 120 hh. I will repeat. Today I lived up to my username. Had one more but keeping that one to myself! LOL Sorry gents.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...r/736036580712
-
08-16-19 16:23 #5591Regular Member

Posts: 10You can also try.
Originally Posted by NCAdventurer
[View Original Post]
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/280184651518
-
08-16-19 15:02 #5590Regular Member

Posts: 28Tatiana. Waste of time and money
I was looking forward to Raleigh's smallest! I booked her for an hour and once I arrived and got settled she went straight to a BBBJ. She was clearly strung out on something as she could barely hold her eyes open and could barely stand. Then after about five minutes she asked me if I was ready to go in. Well, you didn't have to ask me twice. She put a cover on and began to climb on board. She was trying to put it in she told me I needed to help her guide her because she was so tight. That part is true and I'm very happy to pass that along. However, eventually that's where it goes downhill. She more or less just sat on top of me and while I did my best to grind from the bottom she did give the ego stroking sounds of wincing pain because I was "so" big. Or at least that's what my ego felt like. Maybe 10-15 min in she tells me my times almost up and she can't do this forever. Needless to say it was over at that point. She got off and offered me a refund of some of my donation. $220 for full. Gave me back $100.
Quite disappointing and obviously, I will not repeat. Not impressed whatsoever.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/839770303363
-
08-16-19 14:47 #5589Senior Member

Posts: 141She used to go by Heather
She went by Heather in the backpage days. Assuming it is her and not someone using her pictures (those pictures are more than 5 years old in any event) she was a reasonably good time. I used to see her semi-regularly back in the spring and summer of 2014. Everything was covered but she was always pleasant and responsive. I may be reaching out myself to re-establish acquaintance for old time's sake.
Originally Posted by BobComet333
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




