Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 348 of 462 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 398 448 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 6919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1714

    Leo

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    The LEO car (s) are there all the time, always empty, don't know why that is.
    They go inside downstairs to eat or coffee. If you look in you will see them there. Its been that way for 2 years. Break time Very normal. Unsettling maybe but normal.

  2. #1713
    The LEO car (s) are there all the time, always empty, don't know why that is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Westie6  [View Original Post]
    Intended to stop by Burnside this afternoon. Drove by and saw LE car parked on the side street.

    Be careful and safe.

  3. #1712
    Quote Originally Posted by Westie6  [View Original Post]
    Intended to stop by Burnside this afternoon. Drove by and saw LE car parked on the side street.

    Be careful and safe.
    This is why I stopped going there. Nicole is attractive, playful and fun, but I've been concerned since the Robert Kraft thing that LEO would go after the major parlors in the East Hartford area. I know Kraft is going to get off (on the charges, he already got off.), but I could not survive getting caught in the first place.

  4. #1711

    Uncle LEO

    Intended to stop by Burnside this afternoon. Drove by and saw LE car parked on the side street.

    Be careful and safe.

  5. #1710

    Thank you, thank you, thank you

    You Hartford mongers are awesome! I had the pleasure of visiting Nicole this afternoon, and I had the most enjoyable overall massage experience ever. We hit it off very quickly and the fun began. Lots of teasing for both of us. I was free to roam, squeeze and rub both in an out, and as mentioned in other posts, she loves to. As she says. "fuck you in the ass" with her fingers. She pretends to not like or want to be touched, then turns right around and pushes herself into my hand, face, fingers, back of head, whatever. I was able to kiss and lick her breast, and kiss her face. She is so playful and fun that I look forward to seeing her again, but the drive is 35+ miles for me. Won't be often, so mostly Mia at Heaven for me.

    Thanks again all. Really appreciate it.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    Her menu is just manual stimulation and release. The reason she is so popular, or at least was, is that she is younger and more attractive than most in the area, is not shy about showing off her body a bit, and allows a bit of roaming. But the main attraction is that she is very playful and makes it fun. Good skills. Makes it last.

  6. #1709

    Nicole, Burnside

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    I plan to pass through Hartford next week on the way back from the airport. I'll make an appointment and ask for Nicole. What's on her menu? What is the standard rate for each? Thanks in advance.
    Her menu is just manual stimulation and release. The reason she is so popular, or at least was, is that she is younger and more attractive than most in the area, is not shy about showing off her body a bit, and allows a bit of roaming. But the main attraction is that she is very playful and makes it fun. Good skills. Makes it last.

  7. #1708
    Sent PM with all you need to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    I plan to pass through Hartford next week on the way back from the airport. I'll make an appointment and ask for Nicole. What's on her menu? What is the standard rate for each? Thanks in advance.

  8. #1707
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    I plan to pass through Hartford next week on the way back from the airport. I'll make an appointment and ask for Nicole. What's on her menu? What is the standard rate for each? Thanks in advance.
    Just a playful HJ with lots of teasing. Also allows OTC / UTC roaming and might or might not remove some clothes, but not full nude. Standard 60+40 pricing, but I see her often and always tip more.

  9. #1706

    Basic

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    I plan to pass through Hartford next week on the way back from the airport. I'll make an appointment and ask for Nicole. What's on her menu? What is the standard rate for each? Thanks in advance.
    Pretty much just HJ from what I've seen.

    Standard $60/ hour + tip.

  10. #1705

    Details please

    I plan to pass through Hartford next week on the way back from the airport. I'll make an appointment and ask for Nicole. What's on her menu? What is the standard rate for each? Thanks in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyEgg  [View Original Post]
    So I finally decided to try and get Nicole since she seems to be such a hot ticket. I really never liked the area the spa is in, nor do I like the building its in OR how they have been shutdown in the past (not sure if anyone was charged but I remember reading about the sting a while back) but I figured shit I have to see if she is really as special as everyone makes her out to be. To make things short, it was. She provided excellent service start to finish, which was very playful and attentive. I have to say she is probably the best looking provider around, but still nothing special. Maybe my expectations are too high.

    P.S. All the ass stuff is true. I had to knock her curious fingers away more times then once.

  11. #1704

    Columbian

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyEgg  [View Original Post]
    Please report this information here in the thread. Colombian massage parlor? That sounds like a complete hoax.
    Oh I know of a Columbian massage parlor in Newark N. J. La Bamba for sure!

  12. #1703

    Been posted

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyEgg  [View Original Post]
    Please report this information here in the thread. Colombian massage parlor? That sounds like a complete hoax.
    Look back at the dozens of old posts about them an how I found them.

    No one EVER said it was a massage palor.

  13. #1702

    Finally got the famous Nicole

    So I finally decided to try and get Nicole since she seems to be such a hot ticket. I really never liked the area the spa is in, nor do I like the building its in OR how they have been shutdown in the past (not sure if anyone was charged but I remember reading about the sting a while back) but I figured shit I have to see if she is really as special as everyone makes her out to be. To make things short, it was. She provided excellent service start to finish, which was very playful and attentive. I have to say she is probably the best looking provider around, but still nothing special. Maybe my expectations are too high.

    P.S. All the ass stuff is true. I had to knock her curious fingers away more times then once.

  14. #1701

    Columbians

    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyYearOld  [View Original Post]
    Check PM playa.
    Please report this information here in the thread. Colombian massage parlor? That sounds like a complete hoax.

  15. #1700

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    One of the two Colombian ladies I met Thru Burn closed her store on Burn an reopened on West Main in New Britain. Got invited over this weekend to see it an meet her at New Brit hotel in that her hubby was out salt water fishing. Was much easier to meet her near Burn.
    Check PM playa.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape