Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 5074
-
09-04-19 22:34 #919Regular Member

Posts: 6Asian Escorts Agency
Normally I simply go to AMP or CAMPs in the SGV but I'm interested in an asian agency that provides quality escorts. Never went through with the screening process or what not so was wondering if anyone can provide any suggestions or recommendations. Will trade AMP / CAMP info if interested also. Any help is greatly appreciated!
-
09-03-19 22:04 #918Senior Member

Posts: 7266I remember a provider I saw would "iron" told me she used iron clients towel after he left. She said hotel won't give extra towel after you ask for a certain amount. I was like that's nasty.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 19:03 #917Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Avoid. Negative ions
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/150342
Holy cow, I just visited this one. She is in the same spot as another headcase.
Busted body.
Shitty attitude.
Rushed to cum.
Insufficient towels to clean up a pathetic load.
Gross.
-
09-03-19 10:42 #916Senior Member

Posts: 66Thanks. Checked it. Seems to be closed. Ended up using Super 8 .
Originally Posted by DashBelli
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 19:05 #915Senior Member

Posts: 345I think Irina C (Gardena / Long Beach) is Persian. She has a thigh tattoo with that writing. She wears a wig in her photos and she's got some heavy eyebrows he he he. She stays with Kylee Love in Gardena now I believe and they do doubles. I had fun with Kylee once. Overweight but she had a very pretty face and nice smooth skin. I loved sucking on her small, youthful titties with nipple rings hahahahaha.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...616/3473883735
-
08-28-19 12:36 #914Senior Member

Posts: 459Valentina 411
Anyone have any info on this girl? I was with her a couple of weeks ago and since then have been feeling a little off "down there. " I asked her about it and she said she's clean, but she also accused me of writing a report that she had HIV, which I didn't. I can't find the review she's referring to. Everything was covered when I was with her. Pm me if you know / heard anything. Thanks.
Here's her ad: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/valentin...wthorne-554808..
-
08-28-19 07:24 #913Senior Member

Posts: 2015Persian
Someone answer the mans question!
Originally Posted by ChiBoy2
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 18:22 #912Senior Member

Posts: 316Check out the Ritz motel on Lankershim Blvd. Right off the corner of Oxnard. It's an hourly motel.
Originally Posted by CodyMax33
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 17:33 #911Senior Member

Posts: 66Thanks
Thank you.
I did use dayuse and found something a bit far that was reasonable. Was wondering if there was other way. I guess we should try asking the front desk for hourly options probably.
.
Originally Posted by NatParkLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 01:29 #910Senior Member

Posts: 112I recently used dayuse.com. Get a hotel room for 5-6 hours at a decent rate.
Originally Posted by CodyMax33
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 18:00 #909Senior Member

Posts: 66Hourly hotels in North Hollywood
Hiya all, looking for hourly rates hotels in North Hollywood around 91xx5. For a couple of hours in the afternoon should be fine. Greatly appreciated.
-
08-26-19 01:25 #908Senior Member

Posts: 51Any Persian talent in LA?
Hi,
I'm traveling to beautiful Angel City and looking to hookup with a Persian Escort talent.
If you know any of them I really appreciate if you send me some info.
Stay safe out there.
-
08-25-19 20:30 #907Senior Member

Posts: 7266Yes, using a vpn. Some are free.
Originally Posted by HobbyVeteran
[View Original Post]
But, some are starting to block adult sites.
-
08-25-19 16:55 #906Senior Member

Posts: 104How are you getting on TER at all? Using a VPN?
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 15:15 #905Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Damage
I think 150 for BBFS and anal and two pops.
Originally Posted by BufferAcc09
[View Original Post]
And remember. I do outcall because I am not real.










Reply With Quote






