Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 279 of 339 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 329 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #905
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    To keep the reviews active, girls have ter change the city on their profile to say. London. They'll also tweek their website to include foreign cities as places where they'll be available. They'll keep the phone number current to help in the search. Say you want to find a girl in the valley, you'd search 818, easy shit. But TER has gotten tight now, doing reviews for USA based girls is now tricky.
    How are you getting on TER at all? Using a VPN?

  2. #904
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by BufferAcc09  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    I think 150 for BBFS and anal and two pops.

    And remember. I do outcall because I am not real.

  3. #903
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    To keep the reviews active, girls have ter change the city on their profile to say. London. They'll also tweek their website to include foreign cities as places where they'll be available. They'll keep the phone number current to help in the search. Say you want to find a girl in the valley, you'd search 818, easy shit. But TER has gotten tight now, doing reviews for USA based girls is now tricky.
    Thanks how do you even access the site from US.

  4. #902
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    To keep the reviews active, girls have ter change the city on their profile to say. London. They'll also tweek their website to include foreign cities as places where they'll be available. They'll keep the phone number current to help in the search. Say you want to find a girl in the valley, you'd search 818, easy shit. But TER has gotten tight now, doing reviews for USA based girls is now tricky.
    Thanks how do you even access the site from US.

  5. #901
    Quote Originally Posted by BossStang302  [View Original Post]
    SUPER pumped for my date with Heather next week.

    https://www.verifiedvixens.com/escort/heather-strong/

    ANyone here actually seen her? The reviews I find on TER are a little dated. Looking for a good recent review.

    Will be in La for 4 days and then heading to dallas, but I am hoping this dream will be the highlight of the trip.
    She's the real deal. Take the TER reviews and go with it. But a strong word of caution, do not no show!

    If you do, you better hope she's in a good mood and will let you slide.

  6. #900
    Quote Originally Posted by DogTown997  [View Original Post]
    How are you finding her reviews on TER still the site went down a few years ago right?
    To keep the reviews active, girls have ter change the city on their profile to say. London. They'll also tweek their website to include foreign cities as places where they'll be available. They'll keep the phone number current to help in the search. Say you want to find a girl in the valley, you'd search 818, easy shit. But TER has gotten tight now, doing reviews for USA based girls is now tricky.

  7. #899
    Senior Member


    Posts: 167
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakus22  [View Original Post]
    * Totally agree. Get her at these rates. Great service and attitude. Worked hard to leave me satisfied. So petite.

    Roommates in bathroom were not a problem. Room was clean.

    D.
    Please provide link to her ad or contact info.

  8. #898
    Quote Originally Posted by BossStang302  [View Original Post]
    SUPER pumped for my date with Heather next week.

    https://www.verifiedvixens.com/escort/heather-strong/

    ANyone here actually seen her? The reviews I find on TER are a little dated. Looking for a good recent review.

    Will be in La for 4 days and then heading to dallas, but I am hoping this dream will be the highlight of the trip.
    I've seen her many times and have always enjoyed my time with her. Someone mentioned that her photos are shopped and they are, but she is really down to earth and is really easy to get along with, as well as game for pretty much anything, she gives great head and is probably, in my opinion the most reliable provider I have seen. You could spend your money somewhere else, sure. But I know the attentiveness and quality of Heather when I see her. I wrote a review of her on TER. I plan on visiting her again soon. Enjoy your visit.

  9. #897
    Quote Originally Posted by DogTown997  [View Original Post]
    How are you finding her reviews on TER still the site went down a few years ago right?
    Kinda interested as well how yo saw TER reviews since the site locked all USA reviews. Also, she is kinda wierd too me and thinks she is better than alot of girls!

    Saw her once and never returned.

  10. #896
    Quote Originally Posted by BossStang302  [View Original Post]
    SUPER pumped for my date with Heather next week.

    https://www.verifiedvixens.com/escort/heather-strong/

    ANyone here actually seen her? The reviews I find on TER are a little dated. Looking for a good recent review.

    Will be in La for 4 days and then heading to dallas, but I am hoping this dream will be the highlight of the trip.
    How are you finding her reviews on TER still the site went down a few years ago right?

  11. #895

    Alas!

    Quote Originally Posted by BufferAcc09  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    PriscillaM, Your exquisite and devious attempts at humour are being misinterpreted and outright disrespected. It's an outrage!

  12. #894
    Quote Originally Posted by BossStang302  [View Original Post]
    Super pumped for my date with Heather next week.

    https://www.verifiedvixens.com/escort/heather-strong/

    Anyone here actually seen her? The reviews I find on TER are a little dated. Looking for a good recent review.

    Will be in La for 4 days and then heading to dallas, but I am hoping this dream will be the highlight of the trip.
    Saw her years ago pictures are photo shopped was disappointed to be honest she is an awesome women personality is amazing but looks nah. Don't waste your money.

  13. #893
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    The pictures are not even close, she is drop dead beautiful. Who ever took those pictures should be imprisoned for trespassing behind a camera, she is just unreal.

    And remember "I do outcall because I am not real".
    What was the damage?

  14. #892
    shill for a website


    Posts: 175

    Heather Strong

    SUPER pumped for my date with Heather next week.

    https://www.verifiedvixens.com/escort/heather-strong/

    ANyone here actually seen her? The reviews I find on TER are a little dated. Looking for a good recent review.

    Will be in La for 4 days and then heading to dallas, but I am hoping this dream will be the highlight of the trip.

  15. #891
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    The real deal

    Quote Originally Posted by CodyMax33  [View Original Post]
    Hi, Really dig her.

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/hotel-...71173-14967395

    Anyone tried before?

    Thanks.
    The pictures are not even close, she is drop dead beautiful. Who ever took those pictures should be imprisoned for trespassing behind a camera, she is just unreal.

    And remember "I do outcall because I am not real".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape