Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 278 of 339 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 328 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #920

    Cossette / Katherine Taylor

    Any info available on her. Is she really good? BBFS yes or no? You can email me if you want a private setting.

  2. #919

    Seeking.

    Anyone have good contact info for her? I used to see her quite often, but it seems that she dropped off the face of the earth. Some recent reviews seems fake.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/HotAngie1991

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/pink-gal...-angeles-99015

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/blue-esc...angeles-355070

  3. #918

    Asian Escorts Agency

    Normally I simply go to AMP or CAMPs in the SGV but I'm interested in an asian agency that provides quality escorts. Never went through with the screening process or what not so was wondering if anyone can provide any suggestions or recommendations. Will trade AMP / CAMP info if interested also. Any help is greatly appreciated!

  4. #917
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/150342


    Insufficient towels to clean up a pathetic load.

    Gross.
    I remember a provider I saw would "iron" told me she used iron clients towel after he left. She said hotel won't give extra towel after you ask for a certain amount. I was like that's nasty.

  5. #916
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Avoid. Negative ions

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/150342

    Holy cow, I just visited this one. She is in the same spot as another headcase.

    Busted body.

    Shitty attitude.

    Rushed to cum.

    Insufficient towels to clean up a pathetic load.

    Gross.

  6. #915
    Thanks. Checked it. Seems to be closed. Ended up using Super 8 .

    Quote Originally Posted by DashBelli  [View Original Post]
    Check out the Ritz motel on Lankershim Blvd. Right off the corner of Oxnard. It's an hourly motel.

  7. #914
    I think Irina C (Gardena / Long Beach) is Persian. She has a thigh tattoo with that writing. She wears a wig in her photos and she's got some heavy eyebrows he he he. She stays with Kylee Love in Gardena now I believe and they do doubles. I had fun with Kylee once. Overweight but she had a very pretty face and nice smooth skin. I loved sucking on her small, youthful titties with nipple rings hahahahaha.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...616/3473883735

  8. #913

    Valentina 411

    Anyone have any info on this girl? I was with her a couple of weeks ago and since then have been feeling a little off "down there. " I asked her about it and she said she's clean, but she also accused me of writing a report that she had HIV, which I didn't. I can't find the review she's referring to. Everything was covered when I was with her. Pm me if you know / heard anything. Thanks.

    Here's her ad: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/valentin...wthorne-554808..

  9. #912

    Persian

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBoy2  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I'm traveling to beautiful Angel City and looking to hookup with a Persian Escort talent.

    If you know any of them I really appreciate if you send me some info.

    Stay safe out there.
    Someone answer the mans question!

  10. #911
    Quote Originally Posted by CodyMax33  [View Original Post]
    Hiya all, looking for hourly rates hotels in North Hollywood around 91xx5. For a couple of hours in the afternoon should be fine. Greatly appreciated.
    Check out the Ritz motel on Lankershim Blvd. Right off the corner of Oxnard. It's an hourly motel.

  11. #910

    Thanks

    Thank you.

    I did use dayuse and found something a bit far that was reasonable. Was wondering if there was other way. I guess we should try asking the front desk for hourly options probably.

    Quote Originally Posted by NatParkLover  [View Original Post]
    I recently used dayuse.com. Get a hotel room for 5-6 hours at a decent rate.
    .

  12. #909
    Quote Originally Posted by CodyMax33  [View Original Post]
    Hiya all, looking for hourly rates hotels in North Hollywood around 91xx5. For a couple of hours in the afternoon should be fine. Greatly appreciated.
    I recently used dayuse.com. Get a hotel room for 5-6 hours at a decent rate.

  13. #908

    Hourly hotels in North Hollywood

    Hiya all, looking for hourly rates hotels in North Hollywood around 91xx5. For a couple of hours in the afternoon should be fine. Greatly appreciated.

  14. #907

    Any Persian talent in LA?

    Hi,

    I'm traveling to beautiful Angel City and looking to hookup with a Persian Escort talent.

    If you know any of them I really appreciate if you send me some info.

    Stay safe out there.

  15. #906
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyVeteran  [View Original Post]
    How are you getting on TER at all? Using a VPN?
    Yes, using a vpn. Some are free.

    But, some are starting to block adult sites.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape