Thread: The Sugar Thread: Intel / Reviews / Contacts
+
Add Report
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 7193
-
08-25-19 18:25 #3533Senior Member

Posts: 74ValerieLove
She wouldn't host in Gville. Wanted 6 Frankie's to show up at my place with no discussion of the menu. Texted her my budget and she got super nasty with name calling. Of course it's a hard pass.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 16:49 #3532Senior Member

Posts: 443Glad I dodged that bullet then
Moved offline to text with her months ago. She was just super aggressive about setting something up right NQW! LOL.
Originally Posted by GoofyTerf
[View Original Post]
Glad I missed out. Is that really her though? She had told me she could come to jax, but could not host in G'ville.
-
08-23-19 15:28 #3531Senior Member

Posts: 94She can not host.
Originally Posted by ZoomLens2013
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 14:20 #3530Senior Member

Posts: 44419 and married w / a kid, and needs money to support herself. That's some fella she's got there. Also, if those pics are from inside her house, that's a pretty decent pad. I wonder if her place is off-limits for meetups.
Originally Posted by RedChaser1
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 08:34 #3529Senior Member

Posts: 628I spent some time talking to her in text. She sent some convincingly nice pictures; but her ask was high in light of the limitations she had on activities. I just kinda moved on since there are so many other good options right now. I think school starting back up has really opened the floodgates.
Originally Posted by RedChaser1
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 17:16 #3528Senior Member

Posts: 94Gentlemen
Been out of the scene for a bit. Just looking for a little info if possible. Chatted with this one on the site. Going in the right direction tho comms are spotty. Moved conversations to kik. Still looking good but comms still spotty. She's on the Northside if anyone is looking for something on that side of town. It's a little bit of a drive for me.
https://www.seeking.com/member/fa05c...3-e0b92df1a367
-
08-19-19 17:13 #3527Senior Member

Posts: 107False advertisement
https://www.seeking.com/member/e4f6c...d-fba3fa23b889
Visited this one in Gainesville quite a while back now. Don't do it. Totally removes herself from the moment. Filthy. Rat dog all in our business and she was all about the dog.
-
08-16-19 08:48 #3526Senior Member

Posts: 450LMAO this cracked me up. Thanks for making my morning!
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 16:07 #3525Senior Member

Posts: 628Down to Frisbee. She's totally into ultimate sports and has a big shaggy dog she takes to the beach.
Originally Posted by BudGreen
[View Original Post]
Seriously though, Down to Fuck, or for the squeamish, Down to Fornicate.
-
08-15-19 15:40 #3524Senior Member

Posts: 579Have to think she is shopping for a guy looking for a trophy wife.
Originally Posted by Fishguy717
[View Original Post]
No issues with that.
-
08-15-19 15:12 #3523Senior Member

Posts: 341Whats DTF?
Nothing in the abbreviation for this one plus I am old LOL.
Originally Posted by Sicilly
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 06:41 #3522Senior Member

Posts: 2027The quick thing that sent me packing was her comment, "I'm not here for a bed buddy". On to bigger fish!
Originally Posted by Rbml13
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 16:34 #3521Senior Member

Posts: 371Report after?
She's smokin' hot. Please report after you meet her, if it ever happens.
Originally Posted by Rbml13
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 15:17 #3520Senior Member

Posts: 628Best advice
I don't know anything about her personally; but it takes seconds to respond to a text or acknowledge a message. Poor comms like this is emblematic of how it will go in the future and with so many good ones on there, why get a hard-on for someone who's not playing ball. I usually stop communicating when this happens and let them sweat a little. About half of them disappear entirely. In which case they were never serious or not really into me for whatever their reasons are and nothing is lost. The other half the time, they resurface when they need something (eg rent) and then you hold all the cards. I know it's not always easy, especially when you're all horned up or they are looking really good; but chasing them when they are slow is a loser's game.
Originally Posted by Rbml13
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 10:50 #3519Senior Member

Posts: 93Follow Up
I know she has kids, I have been chatting for a few weeks off and on. I was wanting feedback on if anyone had actually met her and if they felt she was worth taking the extra time to meet. We all know every woman has a little crazy in them but if anyone had actually met or if she was just not sure about actually meeting.
Originally Posted by ZoomLens2013
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





