The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by TomCat4871
  1. #3533

    ValerieLove

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Moved offline to text with her months ago. She was just super aggressive about setting something up right NQW! LOL.

    Glad I missed out. Is that really her though? She had told me she could come to jax, but could not host in G'ville.
    She wouldn't host in Gville. Wanted 6 Frankie's to show up at my place with no discussion of the menu. Texted her my budget and she got super nasty with name calling. Of course it's a hard pass.

  2. #3532

    Glad I dodged that bullet then

    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyTerf  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/e4f6c...d-fba3fa23b889

    Visited this one in Gainesville quite a while back now. Don't do it. Totally removes herself from the moment. Filthy. Rat dog all in our business and she was all about the dog.
    Moved offline to text with her months ago. She was just super aggressive about setting something up right NQW! LOL.

    Glad I missed out. Is that really her though? She had told me she could come to jax, but could not host in G'ville.

  3. #3531
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoomLens2013  [View Original Post]
    19 and married w / a kid, and needs money to support herself. That's some fella she's got there. Also, if those pics are from inside her house, that's a pretty decent pad. I wonder if her place is off-limits for meetups.
    She can not host.

  4. #3530
    Quote Originally Posted by RedChaser1  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the scene for a bit. Just looking for a little info if possible. Chatted with this one on the site. Going in the right direction tho comms are spotty. Moved conversations to kik. Still looking good but comms still spotty. She's on the Northside if anyone is looking for something on that side of town. It's a little bit of a drive for me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fa05c...3-e0b92df1a367
    19 and married w / a kid, and needs money to support herself. That's some fella she's got there. Also, if those pics are from inside her house, that's a pretty decent pad. I wonder if her place is off-limits for meetups.

  5. #3529
    Quote Originally Posted by RedChaser1  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the scene for a bit. Just looking for a little info if possible. Chatted with this one on the site. Going in the right direction tho comms are spotty. Moved conversations to kik. Still looking good but comms still spotty. She's on the Northside if anyone is looking for something on that side of town. It's a little bit of a drive for me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fa05c...3-e0b92df1a367
    I spent some time talking to her in text. She sent some convincingly nice pictures; but her ask was high in light of the limitations she had on activities. I just kinda moved on since there are so many other good options right now. I think school starting back up has really opened the floodgates.

  6. #3528

    Gentlemen

    Been out of the scene for a bit. Just looking for a little info if possible. Chatted with this one on the site. Going in the right direction tho comms are spotty. Moved conversations to kik. Still looking good but comms still spotty. She's on the Northside if anyone is looking for something on that side of town. It's a little bit of a drive for me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fa05c...3-e0b92df1a367

  7. #3527

    False advertisement

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e4f6c...d-fba3fa23b889

    Visited this one in Gainesville quite a while back now. Don't do it. Totally removes herself from the moment. Filthy. Rat dog all in our business and she was all about the dog.

  8. #3526
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    Down to Frisbee. She's totally into ultimate sports and has a big shaggy dog she takes to the beach.

    Seriously though, Down to Fuck, or for the squeamish, Down to Fornicate.
    LMAO this cracked me up. Thanks for making my morning!

  9. #3525
    Quote Originally Posted by BudGreen  [View Original Post]
    Nothing in the abbreviation for this one plus I am old LOL.
    Down to Frisbee. She's totally into ultimate sports and has a big shaggy dog she takes to the beach.

    Seriously though, Down to Fuck, or for the squeamish, Down to Fornicate.

  10. #3524
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishguy717  [View Original Post]
    The quick thing that sent me packing was her comment, "I'm not here for a bed buddy". On to bigger fish!
    Have to think she is shopping for a guy looking for a trophy wife.

    No issues with that.

  11. #3523

    Whats DTF?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilly  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/78a76...2-1b94463cca9f

    Opted for a BJ in the car, which is almost always my first desire, then maybe a room later if she is hot enough.
    Nothing in the abbreviation for this one plus I am old LOL.

  12. #3522
    Quote Originally Posted by Rbml13  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this lady? We have exchanged messages but communication is spotty. Not sure if she is busy with life or just hesitant?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/71318...7-e28ea83a8597
    The quick thing that sent me packing was her comment, "I'm not here for a bed buddy". On to bigger fish!

  13. #3521

    Report after?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rbml13  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this lady? We have exchanged messages but communication is spotty. Not sure if she is busy with life or just hesitant?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/71318...7-e28ea83a8597
    She's smokin' hot. Please report after you meet her, if it ever happens.

  14. #3520

    Best advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Rbml13  [View Original Post]
    I know she has kids, I have been chatting for a few weeks off and on. I was wanting feedback on if anyone had actually met her and if they felt she was worth taking the extra time to meet. We all know every woman has a little crazy in them but if anyone had actually met or if she was just not sure about actually meeting.
    I don't know anything about her personally; but it takes seconds to respond to a text or acknowledge a message. Poor comms like this is emblematic of how it will go in the future and with so many good ones on there, why get a hard-on for someone who's not playing ball. I usually stop communicating when this happens and let them sweat a little. About half of them disappear entirely. In which case they were never serious or not really into me for whatever their reasons are and nothing is lost. The other half the time, they resurface when they need something (eg rent) and then you hold all the cards. I know it's not always easy, especially when you're all horned up or they are looking really good; but chasing them when they are slow is a loser's game.

  15. #3519

    Follow Up

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoomLens2013  [View Original Post]
    Well, her profile does say, "Active woman with busy schedule", so take that for what it's worth. LOL Her profile doesn't say "zero" children, so that's likely part of what's keeping her busy, assuming she's a single mom.
    I know she has kids, I have been chatting for a few weeks off and on. I was wanting feedback on if anyone had actually met her and if they felt she was worth taking the extra time to meet. We all know every woman has a little crazy in them but if anyone had actually met or if she was just not sure about actually meeting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape