Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 10958
-
08-26-19 08:27 #2198Senior Member

Posts: 602Solution
Its pretty easy, you can always start a SB thread where you actually participate. Its pretty simple, open the tab for your city, scroll just below User Blog and click on "Add Thread". By doing this you will be sharing your info with guys that can actually use it.
Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 17:46 #2197Senior Member

Posts: 742Enertainment for the Day Another Clueless one
So this girl: badlilthing https://www.seeking.com/member/18e97...2-0844abea87ad.
What guy is going to agree to this situation and give money for it? Totally unrealistic. Read what she is looking for. Hahahaha.
I do have a boyfriend first and foremost. I am NOT seeking anything sexual or romantic. You can like what you see but you cannot touch. Flirting is acceptable. I need someone who can help me with my college tuition. I'm studying psychology. I'm a great listener and love a glass of Sangria.
-
08-25-19 13:35 #2196Senior Member

Posts: 265Post links to the SA profiles or at the very least SA screen names of the girls. Otherwise your contributions have no value to the forum.
Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 01:38 #2195Senior Member

Posts: 2198[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-25-19 01:21 #2194Senior Member

Posts: 742Then why post about anyone you see if you are not sharing? Total waste of bandwidth and time.
If you are not adding or sharing why bother, no one is going to believe you. I don't.
But not like this useful informative post right?
Thanks, you're the example for us all
A2
-
08-25-19 00:01 #2193Regular Member

Posts: 13As I've said, I don't sugar in boston. I sugar in another city. The only reason I post here is because my city doesn't have an active SA board.
Originally Posted by JakeBoss
[View Original Post]
Also, I would rather not disclose the identity of chicks that I've fucked.
-
08-24-19 20:29 #2192Senior Member

Posts: 67Oh really so why not post the link.
Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 12:29 #2191Regular Member

Posts: 13Just fucked an SA girl 2 nights ago. 25 year old post college chick with a 9-5. Was not bad. She wasn't that attractive though. Paid her $50 venmo.
Currently working more leads. Anything can happen. A lot of my leads end up blowing out but some do meet up. Also my fuck buddy flaked like twice past few days. Not a big deal though. I actually planned to flake on her so even better.
-
08-23-19 11:49 #2190Senior Member

Posts: 67Just make sure you don't get the one that is a Debit card, that asks for SS No. When you register it on their site.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 07:26 #2189Senior Member

Posts: 702SA takes the Vanilla Visa card. You can buy it at CVS.
Originally Posted by DougF
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 02:16 #2188Senior Member

Posts: 650She took down the nazi pics, must have gotten some blow back from it.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 01:38 #2187Senior Member

Posts: 124Dom
Most of the Dpm girls are scams. They will string you along but when it's time to meet you'll have to buy about 1200 worth of stuff (toys, fetish stuff so you can visit their dungeon.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 22:10 #2186Senior Member

Posts: 702The one you posted has this in her profile: "UPDATE: My bf saw some of these replies and he is horrified. So, good chance there's no fun for me. 😦" Not worth the effort.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
I'm supposed to meet a 29 yr old tomorrow am. We met for coffee a few months ago but never made it happen. If it works out I'll report back and see if you want to trade info.
-
08-22-19 22:07 #2185Senior Member

Posts: 702She just registered today. I rarely message the brand new accounts; they are getting tons of messages and are often getting freaked out by the weirdness of most of those messages. Usually takes a little time for them to settle in.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 18:37 #2184Senior Member

Posts: 353Sooooo at least she's hot roght?
https://www.seeking.com/member/644bf...9-fc3d6d9d5541
I don't know what to say about this one. Just not Reich.











Reply With Quote




