Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 585 of 731 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 635 685 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2196
    Quote Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123  [View Original Post]
    Just fucked an SA girl 2 nights ago. 25 year old post college chick with a 9-5. Was not bad. She wasn't that attractive though. Paid her $50 venmo.

    Currently working more leads. Anything can happen. A lot of my leads end up blowing out but some do meet up. Also my fuck buddy flaked like twice past few days. Not a big deal though. I actually planned to flake on her so even better.
    Post links to the SA profiles or at the very least SA screen names of the girls. Otherwise your contributions have no value to the forum.

  2. #2195
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #2194
    Then why post about anyone you see if you are not sharing? Total waste of bandwidth and time.

    If you are not adding or sharing why bother, no one is going to believe you. I don't.

    But not like this useful informative post right?

    Thanks, you're the example for us all

    A2

  4. #2193
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeBoss  [View Original Post]
    Oh really so why not post the link.
    As I've said, I don't sugar in boston. I sugar in another city. The only reason I post here is because my city doesn't have an active SA board.

    Also, I would rather not disclose the identity of chicks that I've fucked.

  5. #2192
    Oh really so why not post the link.

    Quote Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123  [View Original Post]
    Just fucked an SA girl 2 nights ago. 25 year old post college chick with a 9-5. Was not bad. She wasn't that attractive though. Paid her $50 venmo.

    Currently working more leads. Anything can happen. A lot of my leads end up blowing out but some do meet up. Also my fuck buddy flaked like twice past few days. Not a big deal though. I actually planned to flake on her so even better.

  6. #2191
    Just fucked an SA girl 2 nights ago. 25 year old post college chick with a 9-5. Was not bad. She wasn't that attractive though. Paid her $50 venmo.

    Currently working more leads. Anything can happen. A lot of my leads end up blowing out but some do meet up. Also my fuck buddy flaked like twice past few days. Not a big deal though. I actually planned to flake on her so even better.

  7. #2190
    Just make sure you don't get the one that is a Debit card, that asks for SS No. When you register it on their site.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    SA takes the Vanilla Visa card. You can buy it at CVS.

  8. #2189
    SA takes the Vanilla Visa card. You can buy it at CVS.

    Quote Originally Posted by DougF  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know an anonymous way to pay? Someone mentioned google play before but it now looks like that don't accept that?

  9. #2188
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/644bf...9-fc3d6d9d5541

    I don't know what to say about this one. Just not Reich.
    She took down the nazi pics, must have gotten some blow back from it.

  10. #2187

    Dom

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    She just registered today. I rarely message the brand new accounts; they are getting tons of messages and are often getting freaked out by the weirdness of most of those messages. Usually takes a little time for them to settle in.
    Most of the Dpm girls are scams. They will string you along but when it's time to meet you'll have to buy about 1200 worth of stuff (toys, fetish stuff so you can visit their dungeon.

  11. #2186
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    I am close to posting about a 19 yo spinner I have fuucked many times, bare with test, and unbelievable porn star oral. An actual verified college girl and a definite keeper but I am getting bored. Will trade, in kind, for this one prior to posting.

    Lastly, has anyone had any luck even getting a response from this one? Seems TGTBT for a sick bastard like me LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9ed84...2-9028231bf0b2
    The one you posted has this in her profile: "UPDATE: My bf saw some of these replies and he is horrified. So, good chance there's no fun for me. 😦" Not worth the effort.

    I'm supposed to meet a 29 yr old tomorrow am. We met for coffee a few months ago but never made it happen. If it works out I'll report back and see if you want to trade info.

  12. #2185
    She just registered today. I rarely message the brand new accounts; they are getting tons of messages and are often getting freaked out by the weirdness of most of those messages. Usually takes a little time for them to settle in.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/644bf...9-fc3d6d9d5541

    I don't know what to say about this one. Just not Reich.

  13. #2184

    Sooooo at least she's hot roght?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/644bf...9-fc3d6d9d5541

    I don't know what to say about this one. Just not Reich.

  14. #2183

    LadyGE

    I have seen this one a couple of times. Can't host but good communication and exceptionally dependable. Pretty much everything on the menu, 3 holes, all bare. I won't mention exact donation as one of you "friends" here effed me when you didn't get your way with an SB I posted about but will say she is around $300.

    Pics are fairly accurate but add maybe 5-10#.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/07012...3-b3ce22f794e0

    I am close to posting about a 19 yo spinner I have fuucked many times, bare with test, and unbelievable porn star oral. An actual verified college girl and a definite keeper but I am getting bored. Will trade, in kind, for this one prior to posting.

    Lastly, has anyone had any luck even getting a response from this one? Seems TGTBT for a sick bastard like me LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9ed84...2-9028231bf0b2

  15. #2182

    Anonymous way to pay?

    Anyone know an anonymous way to pay? Someone mentioned google play before but it now looks like that don't accept that?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape