Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 586 of 731 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 636 686 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 10957
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2182

    Anonymous way to pay?

    Anyone know an anonymous way to pay? Someone mentioned google play before but it now looks like that don't accept that?

  2. #2181
    Don't feed the troll.

  3. #2180
    Update: the MILF I was suppose to meet on Thursday stopped responding to texts LOL. Oh well, that was fun while it lasted.

    I'm constantly hitting up new girls. I have a coffee date on Thursday, the girl doesn't want to fuck on the first meet though. So it'll just be a quick coffee hi and good bye, she doesn't expect to get paid for that. After that she's ok with $50 dates then back to my place to fuck.

    I could see my current fuck buddy from SA later this wk. Idk if I will though. I don't want to seem too desperate for her and she's not really all that. So we'll see what happens.

  4. #2179

    Review

    I would review the posters history very carefully before any assumptions of validity.

    Did you miss the part where the guy you were quoting was already doing that? Or couldn't you find anything else to try and stir something up?

    A2

  5. #2178

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by JoelBen77  [View Original Post]
    Can you post a picture? Not even link just a pic.
    Both their profiles are now inactive. If you are that curious you can back channel me for pics.

  6. #2177
    [[Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #2176

    Uh really?

    Quote Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123  [View Original Post]
    Just got membership today and already I have a date confirmed for this Thursday. Mid 20's MILF with HUGE tits. She says DD but from looking at her pictures they have to be at least H cups. Big enough to smother my entire cock and then some. Anyway, she's 100% okay with $50 per date and is down for sex, titty fucking, and basically whatever I want. God I love this site.
    No links? At least post a pic. I find the $50 per date a little hard to believe but who knows.

  8. #2175
    Post the link to her ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123  [View Original Post]
    Just got membership today and already I have a date confirmed for this Thursday. Mid 20's MILF with HUGE tits. She says DD but from looking at her pictures they have to be at least H cups. Big enough to smother my entire cock and then some. Anyway, she's 100% okay with $50 per date and is down for sex, titty fucking, and basically whatever I want. God I love this site.

  9. #2174
    I'm sugaring in a different city. I'm only in Boston cause it's the most active, my city's sugar section is dead. Also, this mid 20's MILF I'm seeing on Thursday isn't a sex worker. She doesn't regularly fuck guys for money like a pro does. So it would be weird to give out her info and suddenly guys are hitting her up asking $50 for a blowjob LOL. She's a normal civilian girl that happens to like cock. The $50 I'm giving her is to sweeten the deal. I don't recommend guys give away info about these girls. The girls won't like being contacted by guys out of no where offering money to fuck. That's not cool, in fact, they will actually be disgusted by it.

    Right now I have near a dozen girls I'm talking to from SA and I've only be on it for 2 days. All girls varying in cuteness and hotness. Got a few girls with huge tits thrown in there, DD cups or bigger. Also one really hot and curvy white chick with a very pretty face. Overall pussy is highly in abundance. Plenty of girls responding to my messages saying I'm so cute and they like my profile LOL, can't make this up. I stacked like 3-4 dates for Thursday and stacking more so that when the flakes happen I will have girls to fall back on.

  10. #2173

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123  [View Original Post]
    Just got membership today and already I have a date confirmed for this Thursday. Mid 20's MILF with HUGE tits. She says DD but from looking at her pictures they have to be at least H cups. Big enough to smother my entire cock and then some. Anyway, she's 100% okay with $50 per date and is down for sex, titty fucking, and basically whatever I want. God I love this site.
    Seems to be pretty common with your posts, tons of bragging about success but never a SA link for the board to actually use. Reminds me of another allegedly successful member that has since been banned.

  11. #2172
    Quote Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123  [View Original Post]
    Just got membership today and already I have a date confirmed for this Thursday. Mid 20's MILF with HUGE tits. She says DD but from looking at her pictures they have to be at least H cups. Big enough to smother my entire cock and then some. Anyway, she's 100% okay with $50 per date and is down for sex, titty fucking, and basically whatever I want. God I love this site.
    Once you've met her, would you mind sharing her details with us?

  12. #2171

    Care to share

    Quote Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123  [View Original Post]
    Just got membership today and already I have a date confirmed for this Thursday. Mid 20's MILF with HUGE tits. She says DD but from looking at her pictures they have to be at least H cups. Big enough to smother my entire cock and then some. Anyway, she's 100% okay with $50 per date and is down for sex, titty fucking, and basically whatever I want. God I love this site.
    Who is this chick?

  13. 08-19-19 01:29

    Reason
    just delete it

  14. #2170
    Just got membership today and already I have a date confirmed for this Thursday. Mid 20's MILF with HUGE tits. She says DD but from looking at her pictures they have to be at least H cups. Big enough to smother my entire cock and then some. Anyway, she's 100% okay with $50 per date and is down for sex, titty fucking, and basically whatever I want. God I love this site.

  15. #2169

    Should be venmo

    Spell checker had other ideas, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by MamboMikea  [View Original Post]
    This us a general question but pertains to SA meeting arrangements.

    Have you figured out how to use the money transfer using a prepaid or gift card. So far the services reject linking to these cards.

  16. #2168
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    I agree 100%. It's all about appeal and also whether they have daddy issues. Also I just get the membership. It's worth it.
    Dude the membership has been shit for me so far. Half the girls are "I just want a 100% digital relationship and for you to pay me $2000 a month" and the other half are "I need a long term daddy situation, and you need to pay $500 every time we meet on top of meals. ".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape