Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 2449
-
08-27-19 19:37 #274Banned Member

Posts: 942Oh my God you have otherworldly internet skills bruski. How do you do it?. Just incredible. Smh. Now the question is where is she?
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 16:34 #273Senior Member

Posts: 2099
-
08-26-19 15:33 #272Regular Member

Posts: 17Sorry. Actually, it was 2, but she tells you she'll negotiate.
Originally Posted by Anon38
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 11:17 #271Regular Member

Posts: 17I don't know about BBBJ. Wasn't looking for it. 1. 5 for damage.
Originally Posted by Patriarchist
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 15:15 #270Banned Member

Posts: 942She was working at motel 6. Then statted advertising out of Nashua NH. Stopped posting and her number is not active. Probably got busted but I really don't know.
Originally Posted by SirRogue58
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 14:37 #269Senior Member

Posts: 259Anal girl
Which one are you talking about?
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
Thanks, SR.
-
08-25-19 14:21 #268Banned Member

Posts: 942Anal girl in lowell vanished?
I don't have any links because she stopped posting on skip the games. But I think you guys know who I'm talking about. Very cute blonde girl that offered only anal is no longer posting her phone number does not work. I'm looking at the newspaper in Lowell but I can't find anything and besides that newspaper is horrible. I just don't understand why such a big city has such a crappy newspaper. Does anyone know if she got busted or what? I was supposed to do a nice video with her but all I ended up was getting pictures. I was hoping to go back to make a hot video of me pumping her with cum right in her ass.
-
08-24-19 16:09 #267Senior Member

Posts: 1811I would give her a try, but she has stopped posting.
Originally Posted by Anon38
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 20:44 #266Senior Member

Posts: 2199I hope he was tall enough for her
Originally Posted by SugarMail18
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 18:42 #265Senior Member

Posts: 109Its funny, another dude who she handed her v-card when she was 15 is also my buddy.
Originally Posted by SugarMail18
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 18:04 #264Senior Member

Posts: 109Thank you Nrlmus for the best advise. I'll take it without any modifications and let the sleeping dogs lie. I think I shouldn't be thinking about it too much.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
Thank you VS and everyone for chipping in.
-
08-23-19 18:00 #263Banned Member

Posts: 588Another fiddy cen to add
Nope, her attitude is from princess / GPS syndrome and will never change. She thinks she's all that, and COULD be all that, but alas, that attitude holds her back imo.
Originally Posted by Samuel05
[View Original Post]
Once she flipped off about me being cheap, despite her OFFERING her services for $. 2, I ignored her comments and complaints and went about using her like the c_mdump she is.
Just read thru all her reviews and the variety of insults she's given to "set the mood". One shot, used her, checked her off my list. Next!
-
08-23-19 14:32 #262Senior Member

Posts: 2199And the other thing, if he finds out and gets all distraught over it you must play it as though you didn't know or you'd be in deep shit, very deep shit, and possibly not only with him but with your other friends too. Actually you probably would be in deep shit with everybody no matter what you do here unless of course nobody would ever find out that you knew (and nobody should!). I understand that it puts a burden on you but you get the burden no matter which way you go here. I just think that playing the game in case he finds out would create a much lighter burden for you than telling him about it. If you tell him about it I really wouldn't want to be in your shoes.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
I had something like that happen to a friend of mine. It involved cheating wife but still. Now both of them hate this guy's guts for this and for that, but in reality it's only for bringing their dirty laundry to the surface and making them react to it. Most (if not all) of their common friends are on the couple's side too, and guess what? After short separation the couple kissed and made up and forgave the other for whatever there was to forgive. So listen to everybody here and as Vanilla Stash said "let the sleeping dogs lie".
In the meantime make the best effort to behave with him as you always did. Treat as in "Shit happens you know".
-
08-23-19 11:01 #261Senior Member

Posts: 137Jenna
Excellent advise. Having a BF could explain the negative comments about service and attitude.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 08:08 #260Senior Member

Posts: 71Myob
I concur with Nrimus mind your own business or let sleeping dogs lie. Funny how things play out. The husband or boyfriend comes home unexpectedly and finds his wife or girlfriend in bed with a guy and he wants to kick his ass. Hello it's the wife or girlfriend he should be pissed off with.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






