Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 2441
-
08-22-19 19:29 #251Senior Member

Posts: 109Seeking Advice
The girl is being discussed here. I don't know her but I know her boy- friend. He is a nice person and I'm 110% certain he doesn't know what she does. They have been in relationship only a couple months. Now the question is, being buddies with this guy, do I have the burden to alert him that she is a hoe? Or just forget it assuming he probably knows it?
-
08-22-19 11:21 #250Regular Member

Posts: 17I saw her a couple of weeks ago. Not really GFE. No kissing on the lips. However, her pics are real and recent. She wasn't overly enthusiastic, but she's a nice girl who can hold a conversation. Didn't see any evidence of demons. Overall, I had a good time and would repeat.
Originally Posted by Patriarchist
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 07:20 #249Senior Member

Posts: 1811There is a 5 year old review on the Boston board about a Nylah, but I don't think it's the same one.
Originally Posted by Patriarchist
[View Original Post]
Did you ever get to meet her?
-
08-21-19 10:11 #248Senior Member

Posts: 81Jenna
I have to agree with you, and I like to add something else. No FIV, terrible BJ skill and her rate is too high for her average service.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 10:05 #247Senior Member

Posts: 531Jenna
I also saw Jenna, thanks to Robinhood2 for the recommendation. I had a good enough time but not enough to go back. I just got a BBBJCIM. Sort of. For $120. I know that's too much, I should have negotiated more.
The problem was, right off the start I think she expected me to be rock hard as soon as I saw her. I'm in my mid-50's so that doesn't happen anymore. She asked what she could do to get me going and I said "just start sucking and stay with it". She didn't do that, she kept taking it out of her mouth and spitting on it and using her hand. When I finished, she allowed about one squirt in her mouth and then jumped off the bed like I had shot out poison. I quickly cleaned up (had to do it myself) and left.
I've had worse experiences but I've definitely had better.
-
08-20-19 23:44 #246Senior Member

Posts: 303She said no to bare when I asked. Takes forever to text back, and then texts me every day saying that she's available.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 23:05 #245Banned Member

Posts: 588My 50 cents
Tall Cute Jenna from Lowell. Nice tight spinner for sure. Buuuuuut. Shit attitude. GPS. Wants $$, worth $. Could be something special, but she isn't.
YMMV! And to each their own. She's a one time dumpster for me.
-
08-20-19 21:59 #244Senior Member

Posts: 650Are you talking about Jenna Marie from SA? I have her info and will share it without a trade. I reviewed her a few times here and saw her when she was first starting out. All BBFSCIP and GFE all the way back then, not sure what her story is now but she wasn't a bad lay just didn't want to get to know about your business.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 19:00 #243Senior Member

Posts: 1811A good-natured, cute, UTR, GFE under 40 that won't break the bank? I hate to sound negative, but if I knew a lady like that, I wouldn't trade her for what you just described.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 17:54 #242Banned Member

Posts: 942Nice review nrimus
I have jennas number. Ill trade it for videos of mykala in lowell getting it in her but hole. Someone has to have some hot videos of her. I have 3 videos.
-
08-20-19 17:20 #241Senior Member

Posts: 2197I wasn't planning to make a comment on Jenna but now, since many seem to be already doing it, here are my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
Jenna was a lookwarm GFE with me but the first thing out of her mouth when she saw me was disappointed: "Oh, I thought you were tall" (I'm 5'7" which I don't think is 'short' but she's more of like 5'10") You know that worked well to set up a nice atmosphere for the duration of the visit, right? I asked her if she prefers tall guys and got "sure I do". I mean, that's fine. I myself actually (much) prefer petite spinners to taller types too but why would I mention this to a tall girl?
My suggestion if you see her is try NOT to set any conditions with her before via text. I texted her before we met and asked her to meet me in her birthday suit, knowing that she's done that before with other mongers and I have a feeling that was what set her off in the wrong direction. Or maybe she's just naturally snappy and likes to initiate her new clients with nasty comments. The rest of the appointment went in similar vain, as I really felt our misconnect all throughout. It was kind of a 'total GFE' you know: with unpleasant remarks and touch of drama included LOL. Isn't that what we're there for anyway, eh? I can't say it was a "bad" experience and I hear that she gets better in subsequent visits but I personally am not about to find out.
She smokes too if that matters, 420 friendly. Jenna maybe a sweet person but I really think has some social, let alone business, skills to work on. There is a monger who posted that early in the year he used to have her for 120. Yea, I figure that should be about right. Definitely not on 200 range level in my opinion.
On a positive note Jenna is an ok looking redhead if you like them tall. Nice breasts. I thought her incall was reasonably clean too.
Now in regards to PMing me for Jenna's contact info. Please don't do it unless you can offer me a goodnatured cute UTR GFE under 40 in the area of Newton Corner that won't break my bank. I won't even respond to anything else. There are plenty of other mongers you can get Jenna's phone# from.
-
08-20-19 11:15 #240Banned Member

Posts: 942I would love her phone number if you can private message me that would be so awesome. I was going to ask you if this is Jenna that advertises on seeking Arrangements?
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 07:39 #239Senior Member

Posts: 825Utr
Thanks to Robin of the Hood for passing on her info. This is my opinion base on my encounter so yours maybe differ.
Pros: Nice looking girl, decent body, great looking breast, slightly better ass than Alicia.
Cons: Never heard about the St Bart's (been there a few time) scale but assume it's expensive as was her original request for a visit was very very steep, no where close to GFE, no passion, no DFK, no DATY, somewhat rushed, very sensitive breast so no touch. So IMHO Alicia is a way better provider.
Originally Posted by RobinHood2
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 13:32 #238Senior Member

Posts: 232Nylah / Nylahlove
Any experiences with her? Often hosts out of Tewksbury; has accounts on Erotic Monkey, listcrawler, switter, adultlook, STG ads, you name it. Seems odd that I can't find many reviews on her given her high profile. Here's her STG from today:
http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...s/217754620325
-
08-17-19 19:47 #237Senior Member

Posts: 31She does that sometimes. IDK why.
Originally Posted by Fg1666
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





