Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 6969
-
08-23-19 02:24 #1794Senior Member

Posts: 856I didn't ask permission.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 13:57 #1793Regular Member

Posts: 18Thanks for the heads up, they are refunding me half.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 11:01 #1792Senior Member

Posts: 561YMMV.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
She saw me and said absolutely not to greek.
-
08-21-19 22:01 #1791Senior Member

Posts: 856All holes available.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 20:13 #1790Senior Member

Posts: 82Anonymous way to pay
Anyone know an anonymous way to pay? Got banned for saying "incall" and my new account got banned as well. Not sure how they knew it was me but was probably the same payment option. Someone mentioned google play before but it now looks like that don't accept that?
-
08-21-19 20:05 #1789Senior Member

Posts: 561Hourly? Just block and move on. You already know how that first hour is going to go.
Originally Posted by MrGopher
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 15:54 #1788Senior Member

Posts: 52Anyone have any experience with LadyWithTheCurls on SA?
Talking hourly 300 to me.
-
08-20-19 19:49 #1787Senior Member

Posts: 502If they refund me the price after using it for half a month, then I get 45 days for the price of 30 days when I make a new account.
Originally Posted by SamSonOV
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 19:22 #1786Senior Member

Posts: 561I fucked her, but cause of her size, I opted just for mish. She's tight but there's a lot of cushion for the pushing even with her legs pushed back as far and as wide as they go. Sweet girl, but not for me.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 18:24 #1785Senior Member

Posts: 430Bbw new britain
Was it BBBJ and that's it? No FS? More details?
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 08:11 #1784Senior Member

Posts: 856Trouble
I ended up with this one a year or so ago. When she wasn't happy with my donation she caused quite a stir, threatened to call the cops saying I was engaging in prostitution unless I gave her more money. I called her bluff and nothing happened. Avoid!
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 01:14 #1783Senior Member

Posts: 116How do you make a new acct and get 45 days for $30?You lost me there.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 18:23 #1782Senior Member

Posts: 430Meg
Yep that is her.
Originally Posted by Kumail80
[View Original Post]
She got arrested lately and moved south. I used to dream with her BBFS for $100.
-
08-19-19 17:46 #1781Senior Member

Posts: 48Sugarbaby sx89
Can confirm she is still hawking big prices, up to $1,000.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 14:35 #1780Senior Member

Posts: 56This also avoid doing it in text because when they report you they can upload proof screenshots of messages etc. As BC said, do it face to face.
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





