Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #1794
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    YMMV.

    She saw me and said absolutely not to greek.
    I didn't ask permission.

  2. #1793
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    If they refund me the price after using it for half a month, then I get 45 days for the price of 30 days when I make a new account.
    Thanks for the heads up, they are refunding me half.

  3. #1792
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    All holes available.
    YMMV.

    She saw me and said absolutely not to greek.

  4. #1791
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Was it BBBJ and that's it? No FS? More details?
    All holes available.

  5. #1790

    Anonymous way to pay

    Anyone know an anonymous way to pay? Got banned for saying "incall" and my new account got banned as well. Not sure how they knew it was me but was probably the same payment option. Someone mentioned google play before but it now looks like that don't accept that?

  6. #1789
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGopher  [View Original Post]
    Talking hourly 300 to me.
    Hourly? Just block and move on. You already know how that first hour is going to go.

  7. #1788

    Anyone have any experience with LadyWithTheCurls on SA?

    Talking hourly 300 to me.

  8. #1787
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSonOV  [View Original Post]
    How do you make a new acct and get 45 days for $30?You lost me there.
    If they refund me the price after using it for half a month, then I get 45 days for the price of 30 days when I make a new account.

  9. #1786
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Was it BBBJ and that's it? No FS? More details?
    I fucked her, but cause of her size, I opted just for mish. She's tight but there's a lot of cushion for the pushing even with her legs pushed back as far and as wide as they go. Sweet girl, but not for me.

  10. #1785

    Bbw new britain

    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    This one classifies as a BBW, can suck a dick.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/40de7...a-f39499132c7a
    Was it BBBJ and that's it? No FS? More details?

  11. #1784

    Trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/5e3fd...c-0a34705dab6f

    I'm only looking for amateur girls. She calls herself a pro escort. She's not. Uses the lingo, doesn't drive. BBFS is negotiable, would not tell me how much.

    Charges extra for an extra cup of coffee. From just her texting I could tell how our visit would go.

    I pay to much to put up with that hassle.

    Located in Bristol.

    I.

    But. Those tits.

    Still not enough for me to lower my expectations.

    Don't mention me, I already got blocked.
    I ended up with this one a year or so ago. When she wasn't happy with my donation she caused quite a stir, threatened to call the cops saying I was engaging in prostitution unless I gave her more money. I called her bluff and nothing happened. Avoid!

  12. #1783
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I have F*cked over 30 18 yo girls off seeking in the last year, that's just the 18 yos. It's not a scam, you're just doing it wrong. You need to get them off the site and onto text as soon as possible. Then you can say whatever you want.

    Sure they have banned me. I file a complaint, threaten to dispute the charge and get a refund plus a permanent ban. So I make a new account and get 45 days for the price of 30.

    If you want to turn out 18-21 year old high school and college girls it's the only game in town.
    How do you make a new acct and get 45 days for $30?You lost me there.

  13. #1782

    Meg

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumail80  [View Original Post]
    Its hard to tell from the pics with tons of make-up on, but looks like a girl who used to post on CL about 4 years ago. Was near highland lake in Winsted. Moved to Terryville last I knew.
    Yep that is her.

    She got arrested lately and moved south. I used to dream with her BBFS for $100.

  14. #1781

    Sugarbaby sx89

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    She'd better put out for that amt! I declined a few that wanted 1 k. They're dreamers. NYC wannabes but not even close to the sleek ones in NYC.

    Vivaxitalia - https://www.seeking.com/member/7a611...a-b39ae0bf85b2 in Htfd area.

    Sugarbaby_sx89 - https://www.seeking.com/member/1eba6...5-79eaeea51530 Htfd area.

    BMD.
    Can confirm she is still hawking big prices, up to $1,000.

  15. #1780
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckCock  [View Original Post]
    You could have avoided this all together by not talking about arrangements on the site in it's messenger. I do Negotiations face to face period, with maybe some preliminaries in text. Absolutely no talk of money or sex in that sites messenger. By doing so I have avoided catfishers, those trying to sell videos, premium snap chat BS and send me money for whatever nonsense scammers alike. All of them never want to meet. No meet, no money.
    This also avoid doing it in text because when they report you they can upload proof screenshots of messages etc. As BC said, do it face to face.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape