Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,861 to 25,875 of 37368
-
08-21-19 19:26 #11508Senior Member

Posts: 45Didn't make it
Tried to set something up with them last night but there Hotel was surrounded by cop like cars and had active area searches in the area. So they left.
Originally Posted by Riosamba
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 16:03 #11507Senior Member

Posts: 4863rd St Brittany
Jjohnson339 gave me her # but something is off about how she texts compared to how she talked to me before. Has anyone confirmed meeting her from the # JJ gave them. He only has 3 posts so excuse me for being a tad skeptical.
-
08-21-19 15:35 #11506Senior Member

Posts: 417Any info here?
I keep seeing gals ad and also another one that claims she's a thief. Which is it?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/360652785096
-
08-21-19 14:35 #11505Senior Member

Posts: 353I saw her several months ago, she was staying off of Commerce Rd. She had a good head game and like to talk. Pictures were a bit misleading because she is heavier in person then the pictures show. Still had a good time with her.
Originally Posted by HotRod21
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 09:55 #11504Senior Member

Posts: 51MILF 25 years old near VA Hospital
Greeting fellow Mongers.
Old Sergeant here.
I ran across a MILF who's new to the game.
This MILF is 25 years old, single mom and has here own spot.
I dreamed of her yesterday where I was greeted with a smile and a hug, she took me to the room and we got ready for the fun, she to me to lau back and relax, her mic skills was a 9 and she didn't rush, when my soldier was at attention she put my helmet on and climb aboard and went for a ride.
I flipped her over and I put those knees next to her ears, she looked as if she wanted to cry, so I flipped her doggy style, next thing I knew I passed out and she woke me up.
Mind you she she's shy and didn't look at me while riding, she says she lost her job and she looking for help.
Very nice girl, 160 lbs nice DDs and BBBJ is a 9 and she takes directions very well. This little MILF says she's looking for about 4 regulars that are 40 and over who are respectful.
The damage was a Mario coin.
Senior members and Veterans hit me up for her number.
Old Sergeant Out.
Infantry Leads the Way.
Airborne Air Assault.
-
08-21-19 09:47 #11503Regular Member

Posts: 21Their listing does not say much about services. Can you fill in the details?
Originally Posted by Riosamba
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 01:18 #11502Senior Member

Posts: 224Tokyo and London
I really had a great time with these two! They're really sweet and also very freaky. Very beautiful, down to earth and easy to talk too. I enjoyed my time (special shout out to Tokyo). I'll definitely repeat.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...i/858453918983
-
08-20-19 19:41 #11501Senior Member

Posts: 163Info
Fake. The girl in the ad is in Miami. I found the the original girl's instagram profile and she said she is not in Richmond. Plus per photos she should be way more than 60/120/250.
Originally Posted by Clem84
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 15:54 #11500Senior Member

Posts: 402Lynn
She is a bargain and less weight (and very good) compared to some others around.
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]
Like.
https://www.thegentlemansdream.com/home
And.
http://kmva.ch/
-
08-20-19 15:19 #11499Senior Member

Posts: 163Deposit
Yes, I talked to her & she wants a security deposit. I don't know, I could not find any reviews for her.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 13:14 #11498Senior Member

Posts: 163Lynn
I think she is overpriced for her looks. This is just my opinion.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 10:56 #11497Senior Member

Posts: 100Visiting soon
Hey everyone,
I'll be visiting Richmond next week and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions while visiting. Small and petite is my weakness LOL.
Thanks in advance and merry mongering.
-
08-20-19 10:20 #11496Douchebag

Posts: 185Sky
Saw her last week for a QV. I agree with everything that's been said about her but think she should get more credit for her head skills. Only thing I didn't like was she didn't allow me to CIM, maybe next time. I will repeat.
-
08-20-19 10:16 #11495Douchebag

Posts: 185She's had that for awhile
She has like 4 mini dogs in her bedroom which is probably the reason for that.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 07:57 #11494Senior Member

Posts: 167Lynn
Can somebody pm me about there time with here? Instead in making a visit.










Reply With Quote





