Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,861 to 25,875 of 37361
-
08-20-19 19:41 #11501Senior Member

Posts: 163Info
Fake. The girl in the ad is in Miami. I found the the original girl's instagram profile and she said she is not in Richmond. Plus per photos she should be way more than 60/120/250.
Originally Posted by Clem84
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 15:54 #11500Senior Member

Posts: 402Lynn
She is a bargain and less weight (and very good) compared to some others around.
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]
Like.
https://www.thegentlemansdream.com/home
And.
http://kmva.ch/
-
08-20-19 15:19 #11499Senior Member

Posts: 163Deposit
Yes, I talked to her & she wants a security deposit. I don't know, I could not find any reviews for her.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 13:14 #11498Senior Member

Posts: 163Lynn
I think she is overpriced for her looks. This is just my opinion.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 10:56 #11497Senior Member

Posts: 99Visiting soon
Hey everyone,
I'll be visiting Richmond next week and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions while visiting. Small and petite is my weakness LOL.
Thanks in advance and merry mongering.
-
08-20-19 10:20 #11496Douchebag

Posts: 185Sky
Saw her last week for a QV. I agree with everything that's been said about her but think she should get more credit for her head skills. Only thing I didn't like was she didn't allow me to CIM, maybe next time. I will repeat.
-
08-20-19 10:16 #11495Douchebag

Posts: 185She's had that for awhile
She has like 4 mini dogs in her bedroom which is probably the reason for that.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 07:57 #11494Senior Member

Posts: 167Lynn
Can somebody pm me about there time with here? Instead in making a visit.
-
08-20-19 06:57 #11493Senior Member

Posts: 475Wants payment in advance. Possibly an agency, probably a scam.
Originally Posted by Clem84
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 01:49 #11492Senior Member

Posts: 211She has her fan club here, and I'm an enthusiastic member. She has put a lot of thought into building a career that has allowed her to support herself comfortably and safely. If she offered a course for providers, the world would be a better place.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 17:40 #11491Regular Member

Posts: 9Info
Did someone had a dream with her? Any info is greatly appreciated.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/194860871289
-
08-19-19 16:54 #11490Senior Member

Posts: 123Go see for yourself.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...v/016172601228
This ones BBBJ skills are second to very few. She can go fairly deep and the head movement adds to the excitement which will lead to a very hard climax.
-
08-19-19 16:16 #11489Senior Member

Posts: 630Suzee
No, but not sure if someone else is. I saw her on Saturday and we did the deed on a mattress in her living room. We used to use her bedroom before. She drinks fairly heavy still.
Originally Posted by Athelred
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 12:45 #11488Senior Member

Posts: 35Winter
Is this the same winter that's used to go by by April? Brunette busty gal with some tats?
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 11:35 #11487Senior Member

Posts: 192Lynn
I do not know why more people don't discuss this Richmond gem. She is thick, but very accommodating. Everything covered but still enjoyable. http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/537348373368.










Reply With Quote




