Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 13936
-
08-20-19 20:33 #4981Senior Member

Posts: 638Just had this experience as well. She confirmed at 4:30 for a 5 pm.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 20:11 #4980Senior Member

Posts: 28If it's a troll, then so what. He's probably spending more time thinking up and writing this crap than we do reading and actually caring about it. If it's not a troll, then he's doing us all a service by telling us who to avoid.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe21
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 19:33 #4979Regular Member

Posts: 6Alexa
Follow mongers,
Has anybody seen this lady before. I'm thinking on pulling the trigger with her. Let me know or you can pm me as well.
Alexaclits. escortbook.com.
-
08-20-19 16:03 #4978Senior Member

Posts: 389I sincerely hope it's uncovered if I'm paying 5 k for a HJ.
Originally Posted by AzskyDiver
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 15:58 #4977Senior Member

Posts: 278No,
5 k for a covered HJ. LOL.
Originally Posted by MDxxx
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 14:34 #4976Senior Member

Posts: 365I think it's a troll too. That site linked has lots of fake pictures of instagram models and snapchat models, so if he's claiming he got the real girls from an agency it's definitely a troll.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe21
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 13:26 #4975Senior Member

Posts: 75Pics up to date?
They are hot! Are the pics up to date? Thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by Pilot1011
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 12:56 #4974Senior Member

Posts: 389Wow! 5 k for a HJ!! Where do I sign up for that? Wish I had that kinda disposable income. But I'd say 90% on this board are in my category not this dudes. Personally I'd go to brasil for a week for 5 k and have 3 x 9-10's a day in Rio.
Originally Posted by Pilot1011
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 11:14 #4973Senior Member

Posts: 403Anybody else think we are being trolled hard here?
Originally Posted by Pilot1011
[View Original Post]
Good "pilot" job story notwithstanding, only multi, multi millionaires drop $5 k for less than 7 hours of entertainment. And probably not even many of them do, or they wouldn't BE multi-millionaires.
I guess after the $1 k handy story, this guy decided to push all credibility and reach for the stars. .
-
08-20-19 09:11 #4972Regular Member

Posts: 3Thanks for posting.
Originally Posted by LVHeadGames
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 09:09 #4971

Posts: 174Twice Upon a Time with Alicia and Heather
https://vegasgirlsgonewild.com/escort/alicia-heather/
Gentlemen you simply would not believe the luck I had last night! I've been grinning all night with joy. A friend of mine referred me to these two beautiful ladies and a great time was had by all! Communication was great with a bit of lite screening which was fine by me. Set up an appointment to my hotel suite at 8 pm. When they arrived both together I nearly passed out in hotel lobby. Both dressed to the max and looked incredible. They easily could be sisters. Headed to the bar in the four seasons for a drink and some get to know each other chatting and the jealous looks I got from all the guy's was priceless.
I invited them to the Bellagio for some gambling fun and we all had a blast at the blackjack table. It was my super lucky night as I made a killing at the tables! My hands were all over both these ladies with plenty of laughter and fun. You guys simply wouldn't believe my luck last night!! Finally around 1 am we head back to my hotel suite. Alicia and Heather both immediately got in there birthday suits and the bodies on them left me speechless.
Everything covered but they were both really into each other and they put on a great show for this old timer. Daty was not allowed but some light kissing was. Got great hand jobs from both and finished in both there hands! Amazing time with these ladies. Ordered up some cheese and fruit and bottle of champagne and we both hit the jacuzzi for another hour or so.
Fantastic night with Alicia and Heather! Kept them both for nearly 7 hour's. 5K donated.
God bless Las Vegas!!
-
08-20-19 07:08 #4970Regular Member

Posts: 9Daisy rates?
What was the damage for the 2 hour massage?
Originally Posted by Pilot1011
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 03:00 #4969Senior Member

Posts: 153GPS Dream Team
You'll overpay for sure. I think you can find much better on twitter.
Originally Posted by SlowNow
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 23:55 #4968Senior Member

Posts: 69Found this one
Was browsing through some ads at CL and ran across this one. She says she's kinda new at this and she seems legit but was wondering if anyone knows anything.
-
08-19-19 17:34 #4967Senior Member

Posts: 808Great to hear, I was very curious about her Escort service but not her massages. Well at least I know she's real. That's a start.
Originally Posted by Pilot1011
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




