Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 679 of 930 FirstFirst ... 179 579 629 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 729 779 ... LastLast
Results 10,171 to 10,185 of 13942
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3772
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenn-esc...s-vegas-444267

    80 for 30.

    Great personality.

    Mature, thicker woman.

    BBBJ sensational with plenty of ball licking and rimjob.

    Covered sex was great.

    She is a freak and gets into and will take it whatever way you want.

    Not a hottie but man she rocks.

    She has a long, extensive menu if into that kinky stuff.

    Will repeat.

  2. #3771
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    I gave her 80.00 one time when she had a room. She was real dirty in both senses of the word.
    Don't know if you all know, but she's homeless I was going to see her for the second time about 7 months ago and my spidey senses were dead on she had me meet her on a side street I think Dean Martin by the Rio I said why am I meeting her there? SO my intuition was right she's homeless, she has bad eyes so I followed her to where the wash is right nest to the Rio is on the east sie of it and low and be hold she went down the bank and off I went!

  3. #3770
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasCruiser  [View Original Post]
    She meets all my requirements! What's her pricing model?
    8 for her stated specialty.

  4. #3769
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444
    I had her come to my hotel room once for 120. She has good oral skills, but after the session I saw that she had taken her dentures out and put them into a plastic cup on my sink. The idea of that would prevent me from repeating.

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    I gave her 80.00 one time when she had a room. She was real dirty in both senses of the word.

  5. #3768

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Found this girl on hx. She is a real porn star. Google tasia lockran. Saw her twice now. Absolute pse. She is a cock worshipper.
    Devouring BBBJ sex was intense 200 hhr 300 hr. Total pse. Take your wheaties and vitamins.
    She confirmed an appointment with me, but then ghosted when the time came. She may be a porn star, but she's unreliable; shocking, I'm sure! LOL.

  6. #3767

    Heather D'Angelo

    Hello gentlemen, thinking of a visit to Las Vegas and wondering if anyone could provide some of your experiences with Heather D'Angelo?

    Interested if she looks like her photos or is she heavier? Have always thought she would be a fun time. Would you have any other MILFs that you would recommend?

    Thanks.

    KB.

  7. #3766

    Renee

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasCruiser  [View Original Post]
    She meets all my requirements! What's her pricing model?
    I gave her 80.00 one time when she had a room. She was real dirty in both senses of the word.

  8. #3765

    Whoa!

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldog62  [View Original Post]
    I've had decent luck with EA in different cities. If you check different cities & old posts, it helps to weed out the fake. Here is a skilled MILF that is a master at her craft:

    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...911242/Swallow
    She meets all my requirements! What's her pricing model?

  9. #3764
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldog62  [View Original Post]
    I've had decent luck with EA in different cities. If you check different cities & old posts, it helps to weed out the fake. Here is a skilled MILF that is a master at her craft:

    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...911242/Swallow
    It's been a few years but she really does have a great skill set.

  10. #3763
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    New to the site but not new to this. Anyone know of her? Pricey but dam, looks seem to be worth it. In town tonight so feeling the "itch".

    https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/r...1e5365ca8b456a

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Good luck with that one. Smells of ripoff gps and b&s.

  11. #3762
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Are you going to tell us why you're posting a random video without any more information ?????

  12. #3761
    Quote Originally Posted by KSpacey  [View Original Post]
    Any general comments about ladies on the alligator site? There are 3 or 4 who look interesting but haven't used the site much. I'm sure it's hit and miss like all of them but looking for general comments on experiences there besides the few that have been referenced in several posts.
    I've had decent luck with EA in different cities. If you check different cities & old posts, it helps to weed out the fake. Here is a skilled MILF that is a master at her craft:

    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...911242/Swallow

  13. #3760

    The alligator

    Any general comments about ladies on the alligator site? There are 3 or 4 who look interesting but haven't used the site much. I'm sure it's hit and miss like all of them but looking for general comments on experiences there besides the few that have been referenced in several posts.

  14. #3759
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../28188917/0056

    Don't bother wasting your time with this one.

    She plays games.

    She sent me on a wild goose chase multiple times only to cancel.

    Twice she gave me a fake address.

    She is totally immature and not worth a second of your time.

  15. #3758

    First time, need alittle help with this one.

    New to the site but not new to this. Anyone know of her? Pricey but dam, looks seem to be worth it. In town tonight so feeling the "itch".

    https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/r...1e5365ca8b456a

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape