Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #1783
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I have F*cked over 30 18 yo girls off seeking in the last year, that's just the 18 yos. It's not a scam, you're just doing it wrong. You need to get them off the site and onto text as soon as possible. Then you can say whatever you want.

    Sure they have banned me. I file a complaint, threaten to dispute the charge and get a refund plus a permanent ban. So I make a new account and get 45 days for the price of 30.

    If you want to turn out 18-21 year old high school and college girls it's the only game in town.
    How do you make a new acct and get 45 days for $30?You lost me there.

  2. #1782

    Meg

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumail80  [View Original Post]
    Its hard to tell from the pics with tons of make-up on, but looks like a girl who used to post on CL about 4 years ago. Was near highland lake in Winsted. Moved to Terryville last I knew.
    Yep that is her.

    She got arrested lately and moved south. I used to dream with her BBFS for $100.

  3. #1781

    Sugarbaby sx89

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    She'd better put out for that amt! I declined a few that wanted 1 k. They're dreamers. NYC wannabes but not even close to the sleek ones in NYC.

    Vivaxitalia - https://www.seeking.com/member/7a611...a-b39ae0bf85b2 in Htfd area.

    Sugarbaby_sx89 - https://www.seeking.com/member/1eba6...5-79eaeea51530 Htfd area.

    BMD.
    Can confirm she is still hawking big prices, up to $1,000.

  4. #1780
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckCock  [View Original Post]
    You could have avoided this all together by not talking about arrangements on the site in it's messenger. I do Negotiations face to face period, with maybe some preliminaries in text. Absolutely no talk of money or sex in that sites messenger. By doing so I have avoided catfishers, those trying to sell videos, premium snap chat BS and send me money for whatever nonsense scammers alike. All of them never want to meet. No meet, no money.
    This also avoid doing it in text because when they report you they can upload proof screenshots of messages etc. As BC said, do it face to face.

  5. #1779

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Joatb  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I know alot of you won't like what I'm about to say.

    But Seeking is a scam.

    Yes, OF COURSE, alot of you has had success with dating on the site. I get that. But they are a scam. They posted record profits from robbing guys like you and me with membership.

    They get you to sign up and when you pay and message a few girls and ask if they would be willing to meet for drinks or dinner, SA bans you for "soliciting" and refuses to refund your money.

    I NEVER asked any girl for Sex. I even specifically said I wanted to meet and get to know you.

    SO either seeking is a scam, or these girls are reporting guys with lies once you don't seem like the type who will send them money to "go shopping" as quite a few asked me to send them money through paypal, of which I blocked and reported them.

    I can only think that this site is taking advantage of men looking to meet girls.

    This site is a scam guys. We should try something else.
    Mydick is telling me its not a scam. My mind has been telling me for 3 years to find the gems an don't waste time on goldiggers. Sun morningI met one of my 25 YO regulars. She was wearing short short red pants up to her crotch an sleevless white tee. Slim tall an fit. About an hour later my dick told me. "Ron this is no scam" got to believe my dick on this one. Just my 2 cents.

  6. #1778
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    You're being ham handed. 95% of the girls on that site won't respond to a solicitation like that. For the most part, they like to believe that they aren't selling themselves for cash. There is a game they need to play to have them feel comfortable. I've never been banned but I take all discussions to text and never throw out the first offer. If they ask what my offer is I engage them in a conversation about my flexibility in that regard and get them talking about what they might find acceptable while trying to keep it open for conversation at a first meet.
    Ok good tip, it finally caught up to me because I do this all the time.

  7. #1777
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    You're being ham handed. 95% of the girls on that site won't respond to a solicitation like that. For the most part, they like to believe that they aren't selling themselves for cash. There is a game they need to play to have them feel comfortable. I've never been banned but I take all discussions to text and never throw out the first offer. If they ask what my offer is I engage them in a conversation about my flexibility in that regard and get them talking about what they might find acceptable while trying to keep it open for conversation at a first meet.
    So. Are you saying that we shouldn't talk to a girl who wouldn't be think of walking the streets or putting an ad on Erotic Monkey like we would a common SW? Hmmmmmm. Interesting idea. LOL.

    Blue.

  8. #1776

    Wrong approach

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadLiftSpray  [View Original Post]
    I'm convinced that I only get banned based off the reports. Because I took one chick to text and she says how much per meeting and I said" $100 for head and $150 for sex" and she said goodbye, blocked me on the site and I was gone like an hour ago. So idk.
    You're being ham handed. 95% of the girls on that site won't respond to a solicitation like that. For the most part, they like to believe that they aren't selling themselves for cash. There is a game they need to play to have them feel comfortable. I've never been banned but I take all discussions to text and never throw out the first offer. If they ask what my offer is I engage them in a conversation about my flexibility in that regard and get them talking about what they might find acceptable while trying to keep it open for conversation at a first meet.

  9. #1775
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomb8871  [View Original Post]
    You good to go, assuming you change obvious ones like phone and email. What did you do to get banned?
    I'm convinced that I only get banned based off the reports. Because I took one chick to text and she says how much per meeting and I said" $100 for head and $150 for sex" and she said goodbye, blocked me on the site and I was gone like an hour ago. So idk.

  10. #1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Joatb  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I know alot of you won't like what I'm about to say.

    But Seeking is a scam.

    Yes, OF COURSE, alot of you has had success with dating on the site. I get that. But they are a scam. They posted record profits from robbing guys like you and me with membership.

    They get you to sign up and when you pay and message a few girls and ask if they would be willing to meet for drinks or dinner, SA bans you for "soliciting" and refuses to refund your money.

    I NEVER asked any girl for Sex. I even specifically said I wanted to meet and get to know you.

    SO either seeking is a scam, or these girls are reporting guys with lies once you don't seem like the type who will send them money to "go shopping" as quite a few asked me to send them money through paypal, of which I blocked and reported them.

    I can only think that this site is taking advantage of men looking to meet girls.

    This site is a scam guys. We should try something else.
    LOL, I have F*cked over 30 18 yo girls off seeking in the last year, that's just the 18 yos. It's not a scam, you're just doing it wrong. You need to get them off the site and onto text as soon as possible. Then you can say whatever you want.

    Sure they have banned me. I file a complaint, threaten to dispute the charge and get a refund plus a permanent ban. So I make a new account and get 45 days for the price of 30.

    If you want to turn out 18-21 year old high school and college girls it's the only game in town.

  11. #1773
    Quote Originally Posted by Joatb  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I know alot of you won't like what I'm about to say.

    But Seeking is a scam.

    Yes, OF COURSE, alot of you has had success with dating on the site. I get that. But they are a scam. They posted record profits from robbing guys like you and me with membership.

    They get you to sign up and when you pay and message a few girls and ask if they would be willing to meet for drinks or dinner, SA bans you for "soliciting" and refuses to refund your money.

    I NEVER asked any girl for Sex. I even specifically said I wanted to meet and get to know you.

    SO either seeking is a scam, or these girls are reporting guys with lies once you don't seem like the type who will send them money to "go shopping" as quite a few asked me to send them money through paypal, of which I blocked and reported them.

    I can only think that this site is taking advantage of men looking to meet girls.

    This site is a scam guys. We should try something else.
    There are plenty of us here who've had great dates and got what we wanted. Repeatedly!

    It's another source for mining gems. You win some, you lose some.

    Know the game before you play and do your homework from prior posts before you post.

    BMD.

  12. #1772
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/89188...0-7c4ca4c2e2e0

    https://www.seeking.com/member/17cd6...1-fce58d13e770

    I've been chatting this one up for well over a month. Told me everything I wanted to hear. BBFS, bbbjcimnqns, 150 every meet.

    I'm thinking I've struck gold. Set a date and just before she sends me pics from a hospital bed.

    Meet gets delayed and delayed because of supposed health issues. Finally, she's better and healthy and having money troubles cause of copays. Wants to meet.

    Asks, could we go over specifics. I send over screen shots of what she has agreed too. Nope, none of that works now. Things change.

    I just block her. No point wasting anymore time and effort on this one.
    She's been on the site for almost 2 years. She's a seasoned PRO at the sugar games by now.

  13. #1771
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredinCT12  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has tried the site secret benefits. I have noticed a few girls on there that are on wyp & sa. Thinking of giving it a try.
    In terms of numbers, both real and fake profiles, reach, UI, and ease of use. Seeking is really the only choice. They have cornered the market and the others just don't have the saturation in the CT area.

  14. #1770

    Secret benefits

    Just wondering if anyone has tried the site secret benefits. I have noticed a few girls on there that are on wyp & sa. Thinking of giving it a try.

  15. #1769

    1 girl + 2 profiles = total waste of time

    https://www.seeking.com/member/89188...0-7c4ca4c2e2e0

    https://www.seeking.com/member/17cd6...1-fce58d13e770

    I've been chatting this one up for well over a month. Told me everything I wanted to hear. BBFS, bbbjcimnqns, 150 every meet.

    I'm thinking I've struck gold. Set a date and just before she sends me pics from a hospital bed.

    Meet gets delayed and delayed because of supposed health issues. Finally, she's better and healthy and having money troubles cause of copays. Wants to meet.

    Asks, could we go over specifics. I send over screen shots of what she has agreed too. Nope, none of that works now. Things change.

    I just block her. No point wasting anymore time and effort on this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape