Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 6979
-
08-21-19 20:05 #1789Senior Member

Posts: 561Hourly? Just block and move on. You already know how that first hour is going to go.
Originally Posted by MrGopher
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 15:54 #1788Senior Member

Posts: 52Anyone have any experience with LadyWithTheCurls on SA?
Talking hourly 300 to me.
-
08-20-19 19:49 #1787Senior Member

Posts: 502If they refund me the price after using it for half a month, then I get 45 days for the price of 30 days when I make a new account.
Originally Posted by SamSonOV
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 19:22 #1786Senior Member

Posts: 561I fucked her, but cause of her size, I opted just for mish. She's tight but there's a lot of cushion for the pushing even with her legs pushed back as far and as wide as they go. Sweet girl, but not for me.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 18:24 #1785Senior Member

Posts: 430Bbw new britain
Was it BBBJ and that's it? No FS? More details?
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 08:11 #1784Senior Member

Posts: 856Trouble
I ended up with this one a year or so ago. When she wasn't happy with my donation she caused quite a stir, threatened to call the cops saying I was engaging in prostitution unless I gave her more money. I called her bluff and nothing happened. Avoid!
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 01:14 #1783Senior Member

Posts: 116How do you make a new acct and get 45 days for $30?You lost me there.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 18:23 #1782Senior Member

Posts: 430Meg
Yep that is her.
Originally Posted by Kumail80
[View Original Post]
She got arrested lately and moved south. I used to dream with her BBFS for $100.
-
08-19-19 17:46 #1781Senior Member

Posts: 48Sugarbaby sx89
Can confirm she is still hawking big prices, up to $1,000.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 14:35 #1780Senior Member

Posts: 56This also avoid doing it in text because when they report you they can upload proof screenshots of messages etc. As BC said, do it face to face.
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 10:07 #1779Senior Member

Posts: 1715Scam
Mydick is telling me its not a scam. My mind has been telling me for 3 years to find the gems an don't waste time on goldiggers. Sun morningI met one of my 25 YO regulars. She was wearing short short red pants up to her crotch an sleevless white tee. Slim tall an fit. About an hour later my dick told me. "Ron this is no scam" got to believe my dick on this one. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by Joatb
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 22:58 #1778Regular Member

Posts: 18Ok good tip, it finally caught up to me because I do this all the time.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 20:33 #1777Senior Member

Posts: 1322So. Are you saying that we shouldn't talk to a girl who wouldn't be think of walking the streets or putting an ad on Erotic Monkey like we would a common SW? Hmmmmmm. Interesting idea. LOL.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
08-18-19 19:04 #1776Senior Member

Posts: 856Wrong approach
You're being ham handed. 95% of the girls on that site won't respond to a solicitation like that. For the most part, they like to believe that they aren't selling themselves for cash. There is a game they need to play to have them feel comfortable. I've never been banned but I take all discussions to text and never throw out the first offer. If they ask what my offer is I engage them in a conversation about my flexibility in that regard and get them talking about what they might find acceptable while trying to keep it open for conversation at a first meet.
Originally Posted by DeadLiftSpray
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 15:40 #1775Regular Member

Posts: 18I'm convinced that I only get banned based off the reports. Because I took one chick to text and she says how much per meeting and I said" $100 for head and $150 for sex" and she said goodbye, blocked me on the site and I was gone like an hour ago. So idk.
Originally Posted by Tomb8871
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





