Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40261

    Tale of 2 Jessicas

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Jessica B. Around. I thought YellaPerch was talking about a different Jessica, because I saw this Jess the next day after Perch's report with the same dress that he described. They could easily be mixed-up. Peace.
    Yes, they're both back.

  2. #40260
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Is this Jessica? The entire description sounds like her. If it is I thought she was gone from the scene. You found a real gem! I hope I run into her. I haven't seen her in well over a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by YellaPerch  [View Original Post]
    Yep, that's her!
    I haven't seen Jessica B. Around. I thought YellaPerch was talking about a different Jessica, because I saw this Jess the next day after Perch's report with the same dress that he described. They could easily be mixed-up. Peace.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BD02EC61-F761-47DD-9A4F-4FFD1C771659.jpg‎  

  3. #40259

    Not sure of your point

    Quote Originally Posted by DogPound99  [View Original Post]
    Whtadabout the Black Ones? Too many sickly looking, sun-dried pale-faces walking the streets thinking their sh*t don't stink, we's need some intel on the Dark Meat, brah!
    I don't think I follow. Are you suggesting I don't post unless it's about a BSW? What's your point? The moment I say I'm on W / W, you already know I'm 95% likely to be reporting on a WSW. I don't see what you are getting at.

  4. #40258

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Is this Jessica? The entire description sounds like her. If it is I thought she was gone from the scene. You found a real gem! I hope I run into her. I haven't seen her in well over a year.
    I remember her. Heard she was back around. A cock sucking monster. Wouldn't let me near that backdoor a couple years back though. Times change, LOL.

  5. #40257

    This is the Amber who dodges cum like the plague

    Cute girl, big boobs, but you better have towels and wipes around because she will jump away the moment you release.

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    Any info on huge breasted Amber that works the southern end of Fairhaven.

  6. #40256
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Is this Jessica? The entire description sounds like her. If it is I thought she was gone from the scene. You found a real gem! I hope I run into her. I haven't seen her in well over a year.
    I need to get some of that!

  7. #40255

    Re: Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Is this Jessica? The entire description sounds like her. If it is I thought she was gone from the scene. You found a real gem! I hope I run into her. I haven't seen her in well over a year.
    Yep, that's her!

  8. #40254

    Love the PAWGS

    Nice work. That's some 36 hours.

  9. #40253
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by YellaPerch  [View Original Post]
    Hit the street yesterday after work. Did one pass around the circle, didn't see anything. Headed to Pulaski and spied a skinny brunette in a tan sundress. Sweet. Made the scoop. She said her name was Jessica. Asked her if she had access to a rent a room, she directed me to an abando somewhere by bentalou. She said it was cool nobody would bother us. Ok what the hell. We go in and head upstairs to a room with an old box spring to lay on. She pulls off the sundress and she's buck nekkid under neath. Tight little body, shaved cootch, firm little a cups. Total spinner! I shucked my pants and had at it. Little head, missionary, doggy style, and the piece de la resistance. She let's me bury my rock hard meat up to my balls in her tight little ass! Didn't take me long and I filled her like a donut! Got dressed and rolled up on out of there. I been at this game a long long time. And sometimes you just got to go for it. Even if everything says this is suicidal. What a rush. Banging a junkie ho in Southside Baltimore abando. More intense than going all in on a pair of 6's at the casino. Anyways I would definitely repeat with Jessica. She was up for anything. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas.
    Is this Jessica? The entire description sounds like her. If it is I thought she was gone from the scene. You found a real gem! I hope I run into her. I haven't seen her in well over a year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jessica1.PNG‎   Jessica4.PNG‎   Jessica5.PNG‎   Jessica6.PNG‎   Jessica7.PNG‎  

    Jessica8.PNG‎   Jessica9.PNG‎  

  10. #40252

  11. #40251

    Amber

    Any info on huge breasted Amber that works the southern end of Fairhaven.

  12. #40250

    Not sex but

    Quote Originally Posted by LikkerFront  [View Original Post]
    Really? A female cop jumps into a monger's rig negotiates 1/2 &1/2 for a price, then spreads legs gets banged out on the back seat, and then FINALLY gives the signal for the other stingers to swoop in and make the arrest? Just doesn't seem this story is plausible. You going to need to provide additional info for this claim, that's just not how a sting is run.
    https://www.live5news.com/story/3735...ercover-sting/

    This link wouldn't let me watch the video but I seen it when aired on the news. If you read tho you will see that it states the john was grabbing on the undercover females breast and she allows it. I know this is also different from a SW walker sting but it goes to show LEO will do whatever it takes to make an arrest.

  13. #40249
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdsFan80  [View Original Post]
    And yet, undercover female cops in the not distant past have gone so far as to have sex with johns before making the arrest, leading to court battles that eventually set nationwide precedents about entrapment and the validity of arrests. The story ended with jail time.
    Really? A female cop jumps into a monger's rig negotiates 1/2 &1/2 for a price, then spreads legs gets banged out on the back seat, and then FINALLY gives the signal for the other stingers to swoop in and make the arrest? Just doesn't seem this story is plausible. You going to need to provide additional info for this claim, that's just not how a sting is run.

  14. #40248
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Its too rare

    Quote Originally Posted by DogPound99  [View Original Post]
    Whtadabout the Black Ones? Too many sickly looking, sun-dried pale-faces walking the streets thinking their sh*t don't stink, we's need some intel on the Dark Meat, brah!
    Hey dogpound,

    I get where your coming from but that is becoming less and less likely. I been to every stroll and the only one with monster ebony booty is garrison and that's every once in a while. Got intel on a pawg nikki there but then I got tricked into meeting a thick ebony nicki who then had her pimp rob me at gun point. I use to live by mondawmin and I still ain't fuck with garrison back then. Its almost like forbidden knowledge.

  15. #40247

    Undercover female cops

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdsFan80  [View Original Post]
    And yet, undercover female cops in the not distant past have gone so far as to have sex with johns before making the arrest, leading to court battles that eventually set nationwide precedents about entrapment and the validity of arrests. The story ended with jail time.
    Please send a link to reports of female undercover cops having sex with potential johns before making arrest leading to entrapment charges. I have seen that in a few porn flicks but I would really like to see that for real. .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape