Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,166 to 21,180 of 61408
-
08-17-19 18:19 #40243Senior Member

Posts: 278Dee with the dd
Man phuckyiu came in clutch given homies dee's digits. And did she deliver. Her mammaries are deceptive to the untrained eyes mongers. I thought they was fake. Got a titfuck and head. I nutted so hard It shot out the window. I'm an ass man but damn she almost converted me. Have a great hunt mongers.
-
08-17-19 17:24 #40242Senior Member

Posts: 174Location
She is staying in Arbutus with family for a few days before heading back north. She hit me up last week.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 14:47 #40241Senior Member

Posts: 476Area
What area did you find her?.
Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 14:40 #40240Senior Member

Posts: 192C'Mon., man
Whtadabout the Black Ones? Too many sickly looking, sun-dried pale-faces walking the streets thinking their sh*t don't stink, we's need some intel on the Dark Meat, brah!
Originally Posted by HeadLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 14:38 #40239Senior Member

Posts: 476Ghetto Booty
Bruh! Nothing like rubbing a big ole ghetto booty while getting domed out. I've only seen scabs over that way. I'm going to start hitting that stroll. How early in the morning are we talking that it's active. Want to try to spot her before she gone.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 14:35 #40238Senior Member

Posts: 476Damnnn, dumb phat.
Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 11:53 #40237Senior Member

Posts: 31Which Nikki?
I would like to know also. Was it this one?
Originally Posted by Mkill
[View Original Post]
Cashout had mentioned that "Slim Nikki" was back out on the streets and I would really like to see her. It has been years.
- Chin.
-
08-17-19 07:39 #40236Senior Member

Posts: 278Where
Hey shades,
Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray
[View Original Post]
Where is she stayin at?
-
08-17-19 06:43 #40235Banned Member

Posts: 254How would I know?
As I reported, I had never seen her before. Therefore, how I could I know which one? I have no clue what other Nikkis are out there. She was a WSW with brown hair. Not skinny, but not thick.
Originally Posted by Mkill
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 06:25 #40234Senior Member

Posts: 174For the love of Pawgs.
Recently primed Storm before wearing the pussy and booty out. Two days straight and loved every minute of it.
-
08-17-19 01:27 #40233Senior Member

Posts: 278Tall and curvy
She had hazel eyes, hair was short and straight. About 5 ft 7 c cup breasts.
Originally Posted by Mkill
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-19 22:41 #40232Senior Member

Posts: 95Which Nikki? What does she look like?
Originally Posted by HeadLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-19 22:40 #40231Senior Member

Posts: 95Do you have a better description?
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-19 20:05 #40230Banned Member

Posts: 254Destiny
I saw Destiny on Washington Blvd the other day. Walking with someone. It was near the old Montgomery Ward building, heading up and away from Monroe. I've never seen her over that way before. She has lost a lot of weight. I mean a LOT. I wouldn't fool with that anymore.
Before I saw her, I saw Tim, I mean, "Kim" near the Aldi's by Caton. I think he, I mean, she was looking for IceMan. LMAO! I laughed my ass off all the way down Washington Blvd.
Made my way to Wilkins and caught up with a Nikki on Pulaski. Great head. Good deepthroat. Had never seen her before.
-
08-16-19 19:54 #40229Banned Member

Posts: 254Good advice
You have gotten good advice, but the no talking in car is extra. If they get in, they aren't police. It's too dangerous to risk a female officer getting in a potentially violent strangers car. It just doesn't work that way. You may see some replies disputing this, but they don't. What cop will give you the eye, then just walk up and get in your car? None.
Originally Posted by HardBody24
[View Original Post]
They talk to you from outside through the window, then give a signal once you discuss a deed and an amount. If they walk over from the curb to the driver side window to talk, that's a dead giveaway. Pull the fuck off.
And for the record, I learned the heard way years ago in my early 20's. I have gotten stung and seen stings go down. Police will not get in your car, so don't believe that .








Reply With Quote





