Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 21,151 to 21,165 of 61408
-
08-19-19 07:35 #40258Senior Member

Posts: 2419Jess
I remember her. Heard she was back around. A cock sucking monster. Wouldn't let me near that backdoor a couple years back though. Times change, LOL.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 23:32 #40257Senior Member

Posts: 181This is the Amber who dodges cum like the plague
Cute girl, big boobs, but you better have towels and wipes around because she will jump away the moment you release.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 21:50 #40256Senior Member

Posts: 360I need to get some of that!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 21:24 #40255Senior Member

Posts: 92Re: Jessica
Yep, that's her!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 19:07 #40254Senior Member

Posts: 174Love the PAWGS
Nice work. That's some 36 hours.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 18:53 #40253Senior Member

Posts: 1788Jessica
Is this Jessica? The entire description sounds like her. If it is I thought she was gone from the scene. You found a real gem! I hope I run into her. I haven't seen her in well over a year.
Originally Posted by YellaPerch
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 18:11 #40252Senior Member

Posts: 2419From the vault
-
08-18-19 16:27 #40251Senior Member

Posts: 694Amber
Any info on huge breasted Amber that works the southern end of Fairhaven.
-
08-18-19 15:11 #40250Senior Member

Posts: 299Not sex but
https://www.live5news.com/story/3735...ercover-sting/
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
This link wouldn't let me watch the video but I seen it when aired on the news. If you read tho you will see that it states the john was grabbing on the undercover females breast and she allows it. I know this is also different from a SW walker sting but it goes to show LEO will do whatever it takes to make an arrest.
-
08-18-19 09:35 #40249Senior Member

Posts: 530Really? A female cop jumps into a monger's rig negotiates 1/2 &1/2 for a price, then spreads legs gets banged out on the back seat, and then FINALLY gives the signal for the other stingers to swoop in and make the arrest? Just doesn't seem this story is plausible. You going to need to provide additional info for this claim, that's just not how a sting is run.
Originally Posted by BirdsFan80
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 07:44 #40248Senior Member

Posts: 278Its too rare
Hey dogpound,
Originally Posted by DogPound99
[View Original Post]
I get where your coming from but that is becoming less and less likely. I been to every stroll and the only one with monster ebony booty is garrison and that's every once in a while. Got intel on a pawg nikki there but then I got tricked into meeting a thick ebony nicki who then had her pimp rob me at gun point. I use to live by mondawmin and I still ain't fuck with garrison back then. Its almost like forbidden knowledge.
-
08-18-19 00:37 #40247Senior Member

Posts: 811Undercover female cops
Please send a link to reports of female undercover cops having sex with potential johns before making arrest leading to entrapment charges. I have seen that in a few porn flicks but I would really like to see that for real. .
Originally Posted by BirdsFan80
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 21:26 #40246Senior Member

Posts: 58And yet, undercover female cops in the not distant past have gone so far as to have sex with johns before making the arrest, leading to court battles that eventually set nationwide precedents about entrapment and the validity of arrests. The story ended with jail time.
Originally Posted by HeadLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 20:59 #40245Senior Member

Posts: 694Nikki
Are they talking about slim nikki that got clean and used walk fairhaven.
Originally Posted by ChingaLinga
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 18:28 #40244Senior Member

Posts: 1126I'm glad I was able to help. I got numbers to those looking. I only want a young one in return. Also still seeking Cream / Doll.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
Phyuck.








Reply With Quote





