Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,876 to 25,890 of 37365
-
08-19-19 16:54 #11490Senior Member

Posts: 123Go see for yourself.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...v/016172601228
This ones BBBJ skills are second to very few. She can go fairly deep and the head movement adds to the excitement which will lead to a very hard climax.
-
08-19-19 16:16 #11489Senior Member

Posts: 630Suzee
No, but not sure if someone else is. I saw her on Saturday and we did the deed on a mattress in her living room. We used to use her bedroom before. She drinks fairly heavy still.
Originally Posted by Athelred
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 12:45 #11488Senior Member

Posts: 35Winter
Is this the same winter that's used to go by by April? Brunette busty gal with some tats?
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 11:35 #11487Senior Member

Posts: 192Lynn
I do not know why more people don't discuss this Richmond gem. She is thick, but very accommodating. Everything covered but still enjoyable. http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/537348373368.
-
08-19-19 11:27 #11486Senior Member

Posts: 317Suzee
I remember the Suzee from Courthouse and Hull too, she was awesome and I lost contact with her. I would love to reconnect if someone can PM me. Thanks.
-
08-19-19 07:10 #11485Senior Member

Posts: 348No it isn't. She's always been in tri cities.
Originally Posted by MorningWood58
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 01:06 #11484Senior Member

Posts: 1084Man she has been around a while but still looks awesome. Definitely one of my favorites that I haven't seen in a little while.
Originally Posted by TBonz123
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 00:34 #11483Senior Member

Posts: 1084I believe he's talking about the one in Colonial heights but the spelling. I do remember the other one and wondered what ever happened to her. She was one of my first working ladies.
Originally Posted by MorningWood58
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 20:12 #11482Senior Member

Posts: 32Suzee
Is this the same that used to work a hotel and hull and courthouse? I called and texted the number I have and sadly no response.
Originally Posted by TBonz123
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 16:23 #11481Senior Member

Posts: 169Suzee
Is her son still living with her?
Originally Posted by TBonz123
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 14:53 #11480Senior Member

Posts: 36Mila
I satisfied my curiosity and saw Mila this week at her in-call in Oregon Hill. She is as advertised, BBW as she is pictured, freshly showered and very friendly in person. I opted for. 5 hr with a good quality tease and groping combined with a BBBJTC. Maybe a repeat but that's on me not her.
https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1147300
-
08-18-19 13:30 #11479Senior Member

Posts: 116Suzee
Saw Suzee today. Great time as always. She said she could use a little help today. For the correct donation the sky is the limit. Took a few pics if you haven't seen her in a minute.
-
08-18-19 12:48 #11478Senior Member

Posts: 313I have not seen her or and ad but would surely be interested in meeting with get and sharing my experience also. Does she have an ad?
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 12:17 #11477Senior Member

Posts: 1775Does anyone know her? I have questions
She's a central VA local but seemingly works Florida and the NC Outer Banks too. Does anyone have any 1st hand experience? If you know something, PM me, but if you don't. DON'T.
I'll post a review once I've had her bent over.
-
08-18-19 00:58 #11476Senior Member

Posts: 402She will be busy. LOL.
Originally Posted by Kilika
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





