Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,196 to 21,210 of 61420
-
08-19-19 17:22 #40225Senior Member

Posts: 2419Tale of 2 Jessicas
Yes, they're both back.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 12:51 #40224Senior Member

Posts: 1370
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
I haven't seen Jessica B. Around. I thought YellaPerch was talking about a different Jessica, because I saw this Jess the next day after Perch's report with the same dress that he described. They could easily be mixed-up. Peace.
Originally Posted by YellaPerch
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 12:17 #40223Banned Member

Posts: 254Not sure of your point
I don't think I follow. Are you suggesting I don't post unless it's about a BSW? What's your point? The moment I say I'm on W / W, you already know I'm 95% likely to be reporting on a WSW. I don't see what you are getting at.
Originally Posted by DogPound99
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 07:35 #40222Senior Member

Posts: 2419Jess
I remember her. Heard she was back around. A cock sucking monster. Wouldn't let me near that backdoor a couple years back though. Times change, LOL.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 23:32 #40221Senior Member

Posts: 181This is the Amber who dodges cum like the plague
Cute girl, big boobs, but you better have towels and wipes around because she will jump away the moment you release.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 21:50 #40220Senior Member

Posts: 360I need to get some of that!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 21:24 #40219Senior Member

Posts: 92Re: Jessica
Yep, that's her!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 19:07 #40218Senior Member

Posts: 174Love the PAWGS
Nice work. That's some 36 hours.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 18:53 #40217Senior Member

Posts: 1790Jessica
Is this Jessica? The entire description sounds like her. If it is I thought she was gone from the scene. You found a real gem! I hope I run into her. I haven't seen her in well over a year.
Originally Posted by YellaPerch
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 18:11 #40216Senior Member

Posts: 2419From the vault
-
08-18-19 16:27 #40215Senior Member

Posts: 694Amber
Any info on huge breasted Amber that works the southern end of Fairhaven.
-
08-18-19 15:11 #40214Senior Member

Posts: 299Not sex but
https://www.live5news.com/story/3735...ercover-sting/
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
This link wouldn't let me watch the video but I seen it when aired on the news. If you read tho you will see that it states the john was grabbing on the undercover females breast and she allows it. I know this is also different from a SW walker sting but it goes to show LEO will do whatever it takes to make an arrest.
-
08-18-19 09:35 #40213Senior Member

Posts: 530Really? A female cop jumps into a monger's rig negotiates 1/2 &1/2 for a price, then spreads legs gets banged out on the back seat, and then FINALLY gives the signal for the other stingers to swoop in and make the arrest? Just doesn't seem this story is plausible. You going to need to provide additional info for this claim, that's just not how a sting is run.
Originally Posted by BirdsFan80
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 07:44 #40212Senior Member

Posts: 278Its too rare
Hey dogpound,
Originally Posted by DogPound99
[View Original Post]
I get where your coming from but that is becoming less and less likely. I been to every stroll and the only one with monster ebony booty is garrison and that's every once in a while. Got intel on a pawg nikki there but then I got tricked into meeting a thick ebony nicki who then had her pimp rob me at gun point. I use to live by mondawmin and I still ain't fuck with garrison back then. Its almost like forbidden knowledge.
-
08-18-19 00:37 #40211Senior Member

Posts: 812Undercover female cops
Please send a link to reports of female undercover cops having sex with potential johns before making arrest leading to entrapment charges. I have seen that in a few porn flicks but I would really like to see that for real. .
Originally Posted by BirdsFan80
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





