Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40245

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by ChingaLinga  [View Original Post]
    I would like to know also. Was it this one?

    Cashout had mentioned that "Slim Nikki" was back out on the streets and I would really like to see her. It has been years.

    - Chin.
    Are they talking about slim nikki that got clean and used walk fairhaven.

  2. #40244
    Quote Originally Posted by BMish  [View Original Post]
    Man phuckyiu came in clutch given homies dee's digits. And did she deliver. Her mammaries are deceptive to the untrained eyes mongers. I thought they was fake. Got a titfuck and head. I nutted so hard It shot out the window. I'm an ass man but damn she almost converted me. Have a great hunt mongers.
    I'm glad I was able to help. I got numbers to those looking. I only want a young one in return. Also still seeking Cream / Doll.

    Phyuck.

  3. #40243
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Dee with the dd

    Man phuckyiu came in clutch given homies dee's digits. And did she deliver. Her mammaries are deceptive to the untrained eyes mongers. I thought they was fake. Got a titfuck and head. I nutted so hard It shot out the window. I'm an ass man but damn she almost converted me. Have a great hunt mongers.

  4. #40242

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by BMish  [View Original Post]
    Hey shades,

    Where is she stayin at?
    She is staying in Arbutus with family for a few days before heading back north. She hit me up last week.

  5. #40241

    Area

    What area did you find her?.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray  [View Original Post]
    Recently primed Storm before wearing the pussy and booty out. Two days straight and loved every minute of it.

  6. #40240

    C'Mon., man

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadLuvr  [View Original Post]
    As I reported, I had never seen her before. Therefore, how I could I know which one? I have no clue what other Nikkis are out there. She was a WSW with brown hair. Not skinny, but not thick.
    Whtadabout the Black Ones? Too many sickly looking, sun-dried pale-faces walking the streets thinking their sh*t don't stink, we's need some intel on the Dark Meat, brah!

  7. #40239

    Ghetto Booty

    Bruh! Nothing like rubbing a big ole ghetto booty while getting domed out. I've only seen scabs over that way. I'm going to start hitting that stroll. How early in the morning are we talking that it's active. Want to try to spot her before she gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by BMish  [View Original Post]
    Had a date this morning with an absolutely thicc ebony called nefertiti, didn't get the digits. Just had time for head. And it was great, really great. Nothin better then fondlin a dumby thicc ass while gettin head. Straight 15 minutes of throat. You ever feel like time was slower when recieving brainz that's how I felt. Had me sweatin with the ac on blast. She was wearing dark blue yoga pants off 25th and greenmount. Thats near where I dropped her off. Catch this one before the cycle gets to her.

  8. #40238
    Damnnn, dumb phat.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray  [View Original Post]
    Recently primed Storm before wearing the pussy and booty out. Two days straight and loved every minute of it.

  9. #40237

    Which Nikki?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkill  [View Original Post]
    Which Nikki? What does she look like?
    I would like to know also. Was it this one?

    Cashout had mentioned that "Slim Nikki" was back out on the streets and I would really like to see her. It has been years.

    - Chin.

  10. #40236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray  [View Original Post]
    Recently primed Storm before wearing the pussy and booty out. Two days straight and loved every minute of it.
    Hey shades,

    Where is she stayin at?

  11. #40235

    How would I know?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkill  [View Original Post]
    Which Nikki? What does she look like?
    As I reported, I had never seen her before. Therefore, how I could I know which one? I have no clue what other Nikkis are out there. She was a WSW with brown hair. Not skinny, but not thick.

  12. #40234

    For the love of Pawgs.

    Recently primed Storm before wearing the pussy and booty out. Two days straight and loved every minute of it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190817_061705.jpg‎   20190817_061639.jpg‎   20190817_023208-954x2016.jpg‎  

  13. #40233
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Tall and curvy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkill  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a better description?
    She had hazel eyes, hair was short and straight. About 5 ft 7 c cup breasts.

  14. #40232
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I saw Destiny on Washington Blvd the other day. Walking with someone. It was near the old Montgomery Ward building, heading up and away from Monroe. I've never seen her over that way before. She has lost a lot of weight. I mean a LOT. I wouldn't fool with that anymore.

    Before I saw her, I saw Tim, I mean, "Kim" near the Aldi's by Caton. I think he, I mean, she was looking for IceMan. LMAO! I laughed my ass off all the way down Washington Blvd.

    Made my way to Wilkins and caught up with a Nikki on Pulaski. Great head. Good deepthroat. Had never seen her before.
    Which Nikki? What does she look like?

  15. #40231
    Quote Originally Posted by BMish  [View Original Post]
    Had a date this morning with an absolutely thicc ebony called nefertiti, didn't get the digits. Just had time for head. And it was great, really great. Nothin better then fondlin a dumby thicc ass while gettin head. Straight 15 minutes of throat. You ever feel like time was slower when recieving brainz that's how I felt. Had me sweatin with the ac on blast. She was wearing dark blue yoga pants off 25th and greenmount. Thats near where I dropped her off. Catch this one before the cycle gets to her.
    Do you have a better description?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape