Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 404 of 492 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 454 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1326

    Sarah

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/818693339079

    Will keep it short. Was unenthusiastic and rushed. Will not repeat.

  2. #1325

    New girls

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/448764288799

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/804014598331

    Any intel on these girls? They look decent, but then again it's been kinda dry out here.

  3. #1324
    Quote Originally Posted by CTHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing that her experiment to offer services behind his back failed miserably. I'm also guessing that she won't be back until after he dumps her ass.
    As is down.

  4. #1323

    Penny

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/985645354477

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/come-visit/20032815

    Do not waste your money or time. Saw her a while back and it was the worst experience I ever had. Went in for a qv as it was cheap and sorely regret it. Hygiene is disgusting, she smelled as if she did not take a shower in a long time. Body had sores, black spots, marks, etc. Smell of smoke and ash tray was everywhere. I had to get out, saw her calling her pimp on the phone about it too. Not scared as I carry and if anyone tries to meet me at my car I'm going to make sure they meet their maker. Just like all those alerts and warnings about Kayla on STG, please skip her. I would never get near her or even stay in the same room. Only thing I regret is I handed her the donation without inspecting the product 1st and not wearing a disguise to cover my face. Lesson learned and I will never see her again. If the person who is creating all those service warnings on STG sees this, please add her to the list.

  5. #1322

    Lexie & bf

    Quote Originally Posted by LongTim  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like the live-in bf / fiance / whoever he is didn't know that she was back in business.
    I'm guessing that her experiment to offer services behind his back failed miserably. I'm also guessing that she won't be back until after he dumps her ass.

  6. #1321
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrulous  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her, got an angry text saying don't ever call this number again. Weird.
    Sounds like the live-in bf / fiance / whoever he is didn't know that she was back in business.

  7. #1320

    Lexie

    Don't know about the guy or his Facebook.

    But Lexie says they live together.

    Quote Originally Posted by Racer210  [View Original Post]
    According to that guy's facebook, he's single. So I was hopeful she'd stick around. But between the GPS and the ghosting (me too) I'm pretty skeptical.

    http://archive.is/eSUTw

  8. #1319

    Lexy Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Racer210  [View Original Post]
    According to that guy's facebook, he's single. So I was hopeful she'd stick around. But between the GPS and the ghosting (me too) I'm pretty skeptical.

    http://archive.is/eSUTw
    I messaged her, got an angry text saying don't ever call this number again. Weird.

  9. #1318

    Fiance?

    Quote Originally Posted by CTHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    I think what likely happened is that her fiance showed up.

    I don't think she told him that she's back in the game.
    According to that guy's facebook, he's single. So I was hopeful she'd stick around. But between the GPS and the ghosting (me too) I'm pretty skeptical.

    http://archive.is/eSUTw

  10. #1317

    Lexie

    I think what likely happened is that her fiance showed up.

    I don't think she told him that she's back in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    Spoke to her and made arrangements and all set and she ghosts me. Perhaps a better offer came along but can't stand providers who waste my time but insist on you not wasting theirs. I don't care how good a lay she is. When they act like they are celebrities cause she's got a few porn clips online with her balding little dick ex fiance I'll have to say Pass! She was at one time decent. Now she's just full of herself and annoying. She really thinks she's a high end provider. As usual YMMV.

    Peace.

  11. #1316

    Unreliable Lexie with GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by CTHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Two days a month. Outcall or car dates only. Prices way up.
    Spoke to her and made arrangements and all set and she ghosts me. Perhaps a better offer came along but can't stand providers who waste my time but insist on you not wasting theirs. I don't care how good a lay she is. When they act like they are celebrities cause she's got a few porn clips online with her balding little dick ex fiancée I'll have to say Pass! She was at one time decent. Now she's just full of herself and annoying. She really thinks she's a high end provider. As usual YMMV.

    Peace.

  12. #1315

    Lexie

    Two days a month. Outcall or car dates only. Prices way up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Racer210  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/941385827969

    Lexie is back.

    I wonder how long it'll be for this time??

  13. #1314

    Breaking News

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/941385827969

    Lexie is back.

    I wonder how long it'll be for this time??

  14. #1313

    Kris info

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    Petite white Kris has been out of jail for a couple months and is available. PM for info.
    Do you have contact info for her?

  15. #1312

    Kris

    Petite white Kris has been out of jail for a couple months and is available. PM for info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape