Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 7371
-
08-13-19 10:59 #1311Regular Member

Posts: 18Lexy Rose
I messaged her, got an angry text saying don't ever call this number again. Weird.
Originally Posted by Racer210
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 10:03 #1310Senior Member

Posts: 178Fiance?
According to that guy's facebook, he's single. So I was hopeful she'd stick around. But between the GPS and the ghosting (me too) I'm pretty skeptical.
Originally Posted by CTHobbyist
[View Original Post]
http://archive.is/eSUTw
-
08-13-19 09:01 #1309Senior Member

Posts: 141Lexie
I think what likely happened is that her fiance showed up.
I don't think she told him that she's back in the game.
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 21:53 #1308Senior Member

Posts: 559Unreliable Lexie with GPS
Spoke to her and made arrangements and all set and she ghosts me. Perhaps a better offer came along but can't stand providers who waste my time but insist on you not wasting theirs. I don't care how good a lay she is. When they act like they are celebrities cause she's got a few porn clips online with her balding little dick ex fiancée I'll have to say Pass! She was at one time decent. Now she's just full of herself and annoying. She really thinks she's a high end provider. As usual YMMV.
Originally Posted by CTHobbyist
[View Original Post]
Peace.
-
08-12-19 19:29 #1307Senior Member

Posts: 141Lexie
Two days a month. Outcall or car dates only. Prices way up.
Originally Posted by Racer210
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 17:09 #1306Senior Member

Posts: 178Breaking News
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/941385827969
Lexie is back.
I wonder how long it'll be for this time??
-
08-10-19 11:34 #1305Senior Member

Posts: 76Kris info
Do you have contact info for her?
Originally Posted by HentaiLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 00:19 #1304Senior Member

Posts: 354Kris
Petite white Kris has been out of jail for a couple months and is available. PM for info.
-
08-10-19 00:16 #1303Regular Member

Posts: 14Yes. Always get a selfie. I had a few dreams that turned out to be nightmares. Good thing I was able to wake up before any exchange was made. Selfie will ensure you know what you're getting with no surprises. If no selfie take a pass.
Originally Posted by LongTim
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 14:15 #1302Senior Member

Posts: 214Prefer selfies. Plus, I always ask for a confirmation selfie.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 14:08 #1301Senior Member

Posts: 641Just wondering
Do you trust a provider that posts selfies over one who has photos that were taken by someone else?
Has this affected if you would see them?
-
08-04-19 21:00 #1300Senior Member

Posts: 122Susie
BBBJ.
Originally Posted by HaverhillLite
[View Original Post]
Car date.
-
08-04-19 17:00 #1299Senior Member

Posts: 93This her. Offered me 50 bareback in the woods today. Likes candy she says.
Originally Posted by Bkev1970
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 15:23 #1298Senior Member

Posts: 220Susie
I don't think I'm particularly interested in seeing her myself, but I can't work out what "Polish" means, and it's bothering me. Also, her ad prices "CD's" at $60, and I have no idea what that is either, unless she's literally selling overpriced compact discs. Did I miss a couple lessons on obscure internet sex work lingo?
Originally Posted by Hammer90
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 11:28 #1297Senior Member

Posts: 311I texted her last night and didn't get a response.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





