Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 405 of 492 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 455 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1311

    Lexy Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Racer210  [View Original Post]
    According to that guy's facebook, he's single. So I was hopeful she'd stick around. But between the GPS and the ghosting (me too) I'm pretty skeptical.

    http://archive.is/eSUTw
    I messaged her, got an angry text saying don't ever call this number again. Weird.

  2. #1310

    Fiance?

    Quote Originally Posted by CTHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    I think what likely happened is that her fiance showed up.

    I don't think she told him that she's back in the game.
    According to that guy's facebook, he's single. So I was hopeful she'd stick around. But between the GPS and the ghosting (me too) I'm pretty skeptical.

    http://archive.is/eSUTw

  3. #1309

    Lexie

    I think what likely happened is that her fiance showed up.

    I don't think she told him that she's back in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    Spoke to her and made arrangements and all set and she ghosts me. Perhaps a better offer came along but can't stand providers who waste my time but insist on you not wasting theirs. I don't care how good a lay she is. When they act like they are celebrities cause she's got a few porn clips online with her balding little dick ex fiance I'll have to say Pass! She was at one time decent. Now she's just full of herself and annoying. She really thinks she's a high end provider. As usual YMMV.

    Peace.

  4. #1308

    Unreliable Lexie with GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by CTHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Two days a month. Outcall or car dates only. Prices way up.
    Spoke to her and made arrangements and all set and she ghosts me. Perhaps a better offer came along but can't stand providers who waste my time but insist on you not wasting theirs. I don't care how good a lay she is. When they act like they are celebrities cause she's got a few porn clips online with her balding little dick ex fiancée I'll have to say Pass! She was at one time decent. Now she's just full of herself and annoying. She really thinks she's a high end provider. As usual YMMV.

    Peace.

  5. #1307

    Lexie

    Two days a month. Outcall or car dates only. Prices way up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Racer210  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/941385827969

    Lexie is back.

    I wonder how long it'll be for this time??

  6. #1306

    Breaking News

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/941385827969

    Lexie is back.

    I wonder how long it'll be for this time??

  7. #1305

    Kris info

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    Petite white Kris has been out of jail for a couple months and is available. PM for info.
    Do you have contact info for her?

  8. #1304

    Kris

    Petite white Kris has been out of jail for a couple months and is available. PM for info.

  9. #1303
    Quote Originally Posted by LongTim  [View Original Post]
    Prefer selfies. Plus, I always ask for a confirmation selfie.
    Yes. Always get a selfie. I had a few dreams that turned out to be nightmares. Good thing I was able to wake up before any exchange was made. Selfie will ensure you know what you're getting with no surprises. If no selfie take a pass.

  10. #1302
    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    Do you trust a provider that posts selfies over one who has photos that were taken by someone else?

    Has this affected if you would see them?
    Prefer selfies. Plus, I always ask for a confirmation selfie.

  11. #1301

    Just wondering

    Do you trust a provider that posts selfies over one who has photos that were taken by someone else?

    Has this affected if you would see them?

  12. #1300

    Susie

    Quote Originally Posted by HaverhillLite  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I'm particularly interested in seeing her myself, but I can't work out what "Polish" means, and it's bothering me. Also, her ad prices "CD's" at $60, and I have no idea what that is either, unless she's literally selling overpriced compact discs. Did I miss a couple lessons on obscure internet sex work lingo?
    BBBJ.

    Car date.

  13. #1299
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkev1970  [View Original Post]
    Https: urlreplacement0}.

    Do your research.

    She has changed her name.

    Went by Gina.

    Read reviews in them.
    This her. Offered me 50 bareback in the woods today. Likes candy she says.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190804-162457_TextNow.jpg‎  

  14. #1298

    Susie

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer90  [View Original Post]
    Ok so decided to meet up with susie. Wanted to do an incall but did like the location so I text her saying meet me at the MD a block down for a car date. Was skinnier then I thought. Qquickterms met. 4 for some Polish. Wasnt bad wasnt great was good thou bbj. Unloaded and she kept going down the hatch it went. Does look like her pics but aged alittle. Asked if I'd like to see her again. Was polite but smell of light smoke on her. Ill repeat car.
    I don't think I'm particularly interested in seeing her myself, but I can't work out what "Polish" means, and it's bothering me. Also, her ad prices "CD's" at $60, and I have no idea what that is either, unless she's literally selling overpriced compact discs. Did I miss a couple lessons on obscure internet sex work lingo?

  15. #1297
    I texted her last night and didn't get a response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape