The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 909 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 409 809 859 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 959 1009 ... LastLast
Results 13,621 to 13,635 of 19305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5685

    Who might this be

    I was at a local sports bar several nights ago and ran into this girl. She added me on facebook.

    Next day by direct message she said she was on STG, but I have searched and see her not.

    Something tells me she is LEO. Any clues?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lanna.lou.20190.08.12.jpg‎  

  2. #5684

    Has anyone seen this vixen recently AKŕ Tay?

    Please share your 411. As my luck would have it when she's around I'm always unable to pay visit.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/140066568404

  3. #5683

    How to stay dry during this wet season

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I like what you've said so far, especially sucking a dick dry! That said, got a link to her information? Or at least a name? Or location? Thanks!
    Hard to make out the tattoo but I think it's this one.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...q/210382080319

  4. #5682

    Off to a good start

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend808  [View Original Post]
    Not a clock watcher.

    And will suck your dick dry.

    3862817609.
    I like what you've said so far, especially sucking a dick dry! That said, got a link to her information? Or at least a name? Or location? Thanks!

  5. #5681

    Run to this girl

    Not a clock watcher.

    And will suck your dick dry.

    3862817609.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1565799638791.jpg‎  

  6. #5680

    Rowdy Russian

    Had another visit with the Rowdy Russian at her incall location this week. She's a great girl, easy to talk to, no signs of a habit, responds quickly to my texts and is a cool, drama free kinda girl.

    She's attractive, got a nice, sexy body, seems to enjoy herself during the sessions, and never rushes me. I've always enjoyed my time with her. YMMV on her menu, but I consider her an ATF. Damage is in line with the other more reliable providers here and she's at a safe incall location, which is an important factor for many mongers.

    Treat her right and she will do the same!

  7. #5679

    Here's the link

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifbk1  [View Original Post]
    Any recent experiences with 28 yo Katie with blond and pink hair, believe she is in a motel incall.
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...u/992034849763

  8. #5678

    Katie

    Any recent experiences with 28 yo Katie with blond and pink hair, believe she is in a motel incall.

  9. #5677
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyG  [View Original Post]
    The one time I saw her no kissing everything covered no BBBJ very little touching allowed maybe I caught her on a bad night.
    Or I caught her on a really good night, we were scheduled for a date yesterday and never heard back from her. But I did also schedule it for before 5. So who knows.

  10. #5676

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifbk1  [View Original Post]
    Your experience doesn't match up with past mostly negative comments on her. I tried contacting her a number of times with no response. Does anyone know the real story about this one, doesn't look like she has a candy problem, does seam like she likes attention. Going by her looks seams almost TGTBT.
    The one time I saw her no kissing everything covered no BBBJ very little touching allowed maybe I caught her on a bad night.

  11. #5675

    Sister Site

    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyk1993  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I'm not sure if why'all remember me but they call me kitty iiib was as doing Incalls in Merritt island. I stopped doing this for a while but I moved to titusville and currently do incalls. Give me a shout. You won't be disappointed.
    Try posting on the Sister Site:

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/

    . . You'll probably get better results there and the admin here might block you for posting services on this page, you're welcome.

  12. #5674

    Back in action

    Hello, I'm not sure if why'all remember me but they call me kitty iiib was as doing Incalls in Merritt island. I stopped doing this for a while but I moved to titusville and currently do incalls. Give me a shout. You won't be disappointed.

  13. #5673

  14. #5672

    Russian incall

    Quote Originally Posted by PaperHanger  [View Original Post]
    Been behind on my travels lately so I will give a quick rundown of my experience.

    The Russian

    She's cute, smart, very clean, married ,and is a nice girl. Incall is an unusual arrangement but safe. Donation was fair. All that said she is just not my cup of tea. Probably will not repeat. But worth seeing once ya never know she may be yours
    . And as always treat her well.
    I visited with the Russian once in the past for a car date and I was happy to see she's now doing incall regularly. I've tried to set up a meeting a few times but our schedules haven't worked out just yet. Now you've got me curious with the "unusual arrangement" thing! What can you tell us about the incall? What's so unusual? Thanks!

  15. #5671
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifbk1  [View Original Post]
    Your experience doesn't match up with past mostly negative comments on her. I tried contacting her a number of times with no response. Does anyone know the real story about this one, doesn't look like she has a candy problem, does seam like she likes attention. Going by her looks seams almost TGTBT.
    The pictures are 100 % her and current. Late afternoon and night is the best time to catch her. I've met her several times and she does open up more as time passes. But each persons visit can vary. But I am definately going back for more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape