High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 908 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 408 808 858 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 958 1008 ... LastLast
Results 13,606 to 13,620 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5690
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit  [View Original Post]
    I was at a local sports bar several nights ago and ran into this girl. She added me on facebook.

    Next day by direct message she said she was on STG, but I have searched and see her not.

    Something tells me she is LEO. Any clues?
    Well she has visited them enough times, but STG is pretty much her profession.

  2. #5689

    Tattoo

    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyJay  [View Original Post]
    Hard to make out the tattoo but I think it's this one.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...q/210382080319
    The tattoo above the chest says, Misconstrued. if that's the one you're referring to. Play and stay safe.

  3. #5688

    Thanks for the help!

    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyJay  [View Original Post]
    Hard to make out the tattoo but I think it's this one.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...q/210382080319
    I'm inclined to think you've got it right, the picture certainly looks similar to one in the STG ad, blonde hair, black panties and bra, same straps on the bra, same color on the background wall. You are probably correct, sir! Perhaps the OP will weigh in to confirm.

  4. #5687

    Here you go


  5. #5686

    Here you go

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit  [View Original Post]
    I was at a local sports bar several nights ago and ran into this girl. She added me on facebook.

    Next day by direct message she said she was on STG, but I have searched and see her not.

    Something tells me she is LEO. Any clues?
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/068623187939

  6. #5685

    Who might this be

    I was at a local sports bar several nights ago and ran into this girl. She added me on facebook.

    Next day by direct message she said she was on STG, but I have searched and see her not.

    Something tells me she is LEO. Any clues?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lanna.lou.20190.08.12.jpg‎  

  7. #5684

    Has anyone seen this vixen recently AKŕ Tay?

    Please share your 411. As my luck would have it when she's around I'm always unable to pay visit.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/140066568404

  8. #5683

    How to stay dry during this wet season

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I like what you've said so far, especially sucking a dick dry! That said, got a link to her information? Or at least a name? Or location? Thanks!
    Hard to make out the tattoo but I think it's this one.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...q/210382080319

  9. #5682

    Off to a good start

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend808  [View Original Post]
    Not a clock watcher.

    And will suck your dick dry.

    3862817609.
    I like what you've said so far, especially sucking a dick dry! That said, got a link to her information? Or at least a name? Or location? Thanks!

  10. #5681

    Run to this girl

    Not a clock watcher.

    And will suck your dick dry.

    3862817609.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1565799638791.jpg‎  

  11. #5680

    Rowdy Russian

    Had another visit with the Rowdy Russian at her incall location this week. She's a great girl, easy to talk to, no signs of a habit, responds quickly to my texts and is a cool, drama free kinda girl.

    She's attractive, got a nice, sexy body, seems to enjoy herself during the sessions, and never rushes me. I've always enjoyed my time with her. YMMV on her menu, but I consider her an ATF. Damage is in line with the other more reliable providers here and she's at a safe incall location, which is an important factor for many mongers.

    Treat her right and she will do the same!

  12. #5679

    Here's the link

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifbk1  [View Original Post]
    Any recent experiences with 28 yo Katie with blond and pink hair, believe she is in a motel incall.
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...u/992034849763

  13. #5678

    Katie

    Any recent experiences with 28 yo Katie with blond and pink hair, believe she is in a motel incall.

  14. #5677
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyG  [View Original Post]
    The one time I saw her no kissing everything covered no BBBJ very little touching allowed maybe I caught her on a bad night.
    Or I caught her on a really good night, we were scheduled for a date yesterday and never heard back from her. But I did also schedule it for before 5. So who knows.

  15. #5676

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifbk1  [View Original Post]
    Your experience doesn't match up with past mostly negative comments on her. I tried contacting her a number of times with no response. Does anyone know the real story about this one, doesn't look like she has a candy problem, does seam like she likes attention. Going by her looks seams almost TGTBT.
    The one time I saw her no kissing everything covered no BBBJ very little touching allowed maybe I caught her on a bad night.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape