Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,621 to 13,635 of 19319
-
08-14-19 16:08 #5699Senior Member

Posts: 2962Off to a good start
I like what you've said so far, especially sucking a dick dry! That said, got a link to her information? Or at least a name? Or location? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Legend808
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 12:29 #5698Senior Member

Posts: 301Run to this girl
Not a clock watcher.
And will suck your dick dry.
3862817609.
-
08-14-19 10:09 #5697Senior Member

Posts: 35Rowdy Russian
Had another visit with the Rowdy Russian at her incall location this week. She's a great girl, easy to talk to, no signs of a habit, responds quickly to my texts and is a cool, drama free kinda girl.
She's attractive, got a nice, sexy body, seems to enjoy herself during the sessions, and never rushes me. I've always enjoyed my time with her. YMMV on her menu, but I consider her an ATF. Damage is in line with the other more reliable providers here and she's at a safe incall location, which is an important factor for many mongers.
Treat her right and she will do the same!
-
08-14-19 08:33 #5696Senior Member

Posts: 684Here's the link
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...u/992034849763
Originally Posted by Lifbk1
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 07:12 #5695Senior Member

Posts: 129Katie
Any recent experiences with 28 yo Katie with blond and pink hair, believe she is in a motel incall.
-
08-14-19 06:51 #5694Senior Member

Posts: 381Or I caught her on a really good night, we were scheduled for a date yesterday and never heard back from her. But I did also schedule it for before 5. So who knows.
Originally Posted by JohnyG
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 20:20 #5693Senior Member

Posts: 57Agree
The one time I saw her no kissing everything covered no BBBJ very little touching allowed maybe I caught her on a bad night.
Originally Posted by Lifbk1
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 16:31 #5692Senior Member

Posts: 975Sister Site
Try posting on the Sister Site:
Originally Posted by Kittyk1993
[View Original Post]
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/
. . You'll probably get better results there and the admin here might block you for posting services on this page, you're welcome.
-
08-13-19 14:38 #5691Regular Member

Posts: 2Back in action
Hello, I'm not sure if why'all remember me but they call me kitty iiib was as doing Incalls in Merritt island. I stopped doing this for a while but I moved to titusville and currently do incalls. Give me a shout. You won't be disappointed.
-
08-13-19 11:22 #5690Regular Member

Posts: 8Any info on this one?
http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...y/110350843642
-
08-13-19 09:39 #5689Senior Member

Posts: 2962Russian incall
I visited with the Russian once in the past for a car date and I was happy to see she's now doing incall regularly. I've tried to set up a meeting a few times but our schedules haven't worked out just yet. Now you've got me curious with the "unusual arrangement" thing! What can you tell us about the incall? What's so unusual? Thanks!
Originally Posted by PaperHanger
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 07:43 #5688Senior Member

Posts: 381The pictures are 100 % her and current. Late afternoon and night is the best time to catch her. I've met her several times and she does open up more as time passes. But each persons visit can vary. But I am definately going back for more.
Originally Posted by Lifbk1
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 06:45 #5687Senior Member

Posts: 129?
Your experience doesn't match up with past mostly negative comments on her. I tried contacting her a number of times with no response. Does anyone know the real story about this one, doesn't look like she has a candy problem, does seam like she likes attention. Going by her looks seams almost TGTBT.
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 00:12 #5686Senior Member

Posts: 381I hadn't gotten a chance to post my review of her yet, as our last encounter was Saturday, so we did a kinda sorta car date, except it was on my motorcycle. I picked her up at her house in Melbourne and came out in a sexy little sundress, with these kickass little biker boots on, damn she's sexy, could see her nipples lightly poking thru the dress, she struts up to me and my bike turns around and bends over showing me that she had on nothing under neath. The kitty so clean teasing, me I damn near took her right there. But she climbs on and off we go. The whole way heading to a secluded spot she would slide that kitty up tight against, she even leaned back at one point so she could lift my shirt a rub her wet kitty on my back. I about lost it. Finially get to the spot, she leans slides of the bike, tells me to face her and drops my shorts to the ground kneels down and took it into her mouth and man when she looked up at me and those pretty brown eyes looked right into my eyes and she took alittle more I lost it, pretty sure I caught her off guard, but there was missing a beat. She drained every drop. So glad I opted for the hour, I stood her up, put her up on the seat of the bike, she laid back against my trunk and she put one foot on my shoulder so when I looked down the sun dress was not covering anything, clean shaven kitty begging me to taste it. Nibbled and kissed my way down damn she has some seriously sexy legs, I sucked that clit into my mouth and tongued and licked a d nibbled every sweet inch of her. She seemed to really enjoy it as much as I did and that's hard to do.
Originally Posted by Parzival444
[View Original Post]
Finally slid on the cover and slid up inside her. Wet and tight how can you ask for anything better. We did our modified mish until we spun around and she climbed on top and grinded those hips and then spun around for alittle rcg all was good and turned her back around as she laid on the tank her legs on my shoulders until I finished a second time. Again I can't wait for our date now later today. Yall might want to hurry, cause I might take this one away for my very own.
-
08-12-19 23:14 #5685Senior Member

Posts: 381She's a great girl, the pics are very accurate. Definately worth the time and money. I've seen her several times, and have a date with her tomorrow. I even had her I. Handcuffs once. Damn was a sexy site.
Originally Posted by Parzival444
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






