Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,921 to 25,935 of 37376
-
08-14-19 15:20 #11456Senior Member

Posts: 475Star on STG
Says she's new. I cannot find any reviews. Has anyone sampled yet?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...w/938734634605
-
08-14-19 10:49 #11455Senior Member

Posts: 111Alexis
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/mas...h/662359411442
She is what her add says she is. Very good option if you are looking for someone with that description and you are in that area. Everything is covered. But she makes it a good time. Easy to get to. I will repeat. When in that area. . 60 qv.
CG.
-
08-14-19 09:57 #11454Senior Member

Posts: 40For the Spanish STG ad. You will find your answer by using a Google image search on the 4th photo.
Originally Posted by SexyBoyForFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 06:46 #11453Senior Member

Posts: 348Craigslist. I've found a few girls there I posted about it months ago but no one seemed interested.
Originally Posted by Barkeater
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 06:24 #11452Senior Member

Posts: 197Activity Section?
Sorry. What do you mean activity section? Like in the school paper LOL?
Originally Posted by RonaldReagan
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 20:21 #11451Senior Member

Posts: 63Got to love college towns
I am down here for a few days and found a wonderful little VCU on the activity section really nice and fun time.
Not sure if she is a regular or just a random poster looking for book money or something but I will keep her contact information.
If you want her #.
-
08-13-19 17:03 #11450Senior Member

Posts: 52Motel
No it was a motel on the west end.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 15:53 #11449Regular Member

Posts: 6I just emptied my inbox. Sorry about that.
Originally Posted by UKnowWho
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 15:19 #11448Senior Member

Posts: 358No problem. Yeah, seems that way. Someone needs to tell her she's sitting (literally LOL) on a goldmine.
Originally Posted by TwiceAMonth
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 13:13 #11447Senior Member

Posts: 475Toftt
H9 w about you TOFTT and contribute to the group.
Originally Posted by SexyBoyForFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 11:31 #11446Senior Member

Posts: 134Sorry dude
Think I hit you up too, LOL. Everyone wants her and her number.
Originally Posted by UKnowWho
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 10:55 #11445Regular Member

Posts: 6Brandi
FYI I saw Brandi on Sunday. Nice tight little spinner with a friendly demeanor. Enjoyable BBBJ, then finished with long mish. Ran me 1.5.
-
08-13-19 10:50 #11444Senior Member

Posts: 316Airport Teri contact
Does anyone know if Airport Teri number changed? She usually hits me up first but when I contacted her lately no response.
-
08-13-19 10:30 #11443Senior Member

Posts: 358Brittany
I'm glad you understood that I'm trying to GET her digits. I've had four guys PM me ASKING me for her digits. I'm not sure how anyone interpreted what I wrote as me saying I had them.
Originally Posted by AllAboard
[View Original Post]
To be clear: no one PM me asking for Brittany's info. I don't have it. I want it.
-
08-13-19 10:03 #11442Regular Member

Posts: 6Kat / Monique
I had an appointment with her the other night. Went there and got a text that someone else showed up and she could not see me. Luckily I got in touch with Ginger across the street and had a nice covered BJ and anal dream. Monique is a sweet lady and has taken good care of me in the past, but agree you must have a plan b just in case.
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





