Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11456

    Star on STG

    Says she's new. I cannot find any reviews. Has anyone sampled yet?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...w/938734634605

  2. #11455

    Alexis

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/mas...h/662359411442

    She is what her add says she is. Very good option if you are looking for someone with that description and you are in that area. Everything is covered. But she makes it a good time. Easy to get to. I will repeat. When in that area. . 60 qv.

    CG.

  3. #11454
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoyForFun  [View Original Post]
    Hello All.

    Any one have information about the below ladies.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1549455

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...i/710639955141

    Thanks in Advance.
    For the Spanish STG ad. You will find your answer by using a Google image search on the 4th photo.

  4. #11453
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkeater  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. What do you mean activity section? Like in the school paper LOL?
    Craigslist. I've found a few girls there I posted about it months ago but no one seemed interested.

  5. #11452

    Activity Section?

    Quote Originally Posted by RonaldReagan  [View Original Post]
    I am down here for a few days and found a wonderful little VCU on the activity section really nice and fun time.

    Not sure if she is a regular or just a random poster looking for book money or something but I will keep her contact information.

    If you want her #.
    Sorry. What do you mean activity section? Like in the school paper LOL?

  6. #11451

    Got to love college towns

    I am down here for a few days and found a wonderful little VCU on the activity section really nice and fun time.

    Not sure if she is a regular or just a random poster looking for book money or something but I will keep her contact information.

    If you want her #.

  7. #11450

    Motel

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    I have always been skeptical of these adds. Was it a massage parlor?
    No it was a motel on the west end.

  8. #11449
    Quote Originally Posted by UKnowWho  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad you understood that I'm trying to GET her digits. I've had four guys PM me asking me for her digits. I'm not sure how anyone interpreted what I wrote as me saying I had them.

    To be clear: no one PM me asking for Brittany's info. I don't have it. I want it.
    I just emptied my inbox. Sorry about that.

  9. #11448
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiceAMonth  [View Original Post]
    Think I hit you up too, LOL. Everyone wants her and her number.
    No problem. Yeah, seems that way. Someone needs to tell her she's sitting (literally LOL) on a goldmine.

  10. #11447

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoyForFun  [View Original Post]
    Hello All.

    Any one have information about the below ladies.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1549455

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...i/710639955141

    Thanks in Advance.
    H9 w about you TOFTT and contribute to the group.

  11. #11446

    Sorry dude

    Quote Originally Posted by UKnowWho  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad you understood that I'm trying to GET her digits. I've had four guys PM me ASKING me for her digits. I'm not sure how anyone interpreted what I wrote as me saying I had them.

    To be clear: no one PM me asking for Brittany's info. I don't have it. I want it.
    Think I hit you up too, LOL. Everyone wants her and her number.

  12. #11445

    Brandi

    FYI I saw Brandi on Sunday. Nice tight little spinner with a friendly demeanor. Enjoyable BBBJ, then finished with long mish. Ran me 1.5.

  13. #11444

    Airport Teri contact

    Does anyone know if Airport Teri number changed? She usually hits me up first but when I contacted her lately no response.

  14. #11443

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboard  [View Original Post]
    I am as well.
    I'm glad you understood that I'm trying to GET her digits. I've had four guys PM me ASKING me for her digits. I'm not sure how anyone interpreted what I wrote as me saying I had them.

    To be clear: no one PM me asking for Brittany's info. I don't have it. I want it.

  15. #11442

    Kat / Monique

    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    Just don't be surprised if she ghosts you after making an appt with time and place, so have a plan b.
    I had an appointment with her the other night. Went there and got a text that someone else showed up and she could not see me. Luckily I got in touch with Ginger across the street and had a nice covered BJ and anal dream. Monique is a sweet lady and has taken good care of me in the past, but agree you must have a plan b just in case.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape