Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,936 to 25,950 of 37375
-
08-13-19 06:44 #11440Senior Member

Posts: 171Same
I am as well.
Originally Posted by UKnowWho
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 14:35 #11439Senior Member

Posts: 386They're usually not if they have out of area numbers. Another tell is the no address, usually you'll get that texted to you.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 12:26 #11438Senior Member

Posts: 192Asian
I have always been skeptical of these adds. Was it a massage parlor?
Originally Posted by Ddggtt
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 11:39 #11437Senior Member

Posts: 358I'm interested but your PM's are full.
Originally Posted by JJohnson339
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 10:04 #11436Senior Member

Posts: 94Anyone seen her
I use to see her ads. Haven't in awhile. I see she is posting again. Has anyone seen her or can report their experience?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/486191242928
-
08-11-19 22:26 #11435Senior Member

Posts: 1084I'll send it to ya, bit she's been extremely unreliable.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 21:16 #11434Senior Member

Posts: 229Well I guess I will try the third time, well I hate that smell so thanks for info.
Originally Posted by GoldNolder
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 17:44 #11433Senior Member

Posts: 52Asian provider
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-a...14415-22447207
Went to see this girl two days ago. Nothing like the picture but not bad for a40 year old Asian. Started with a quick massage then a quick CBJ. She then got on top rode me for a few strokes and then mush. A few strokes later she signaled with her hand she wanted be to stop and jerk off. I didn't, I finished the task and left. Wouldn't repeat. 140 for hhr.
-
08-11-19 16:58 #11432Senior Member

Posts: 169Kristen
A couple of days ago, we texted back and forth. I told her her pics looked TGTBT and could she send a current one. Never heard from her again. 🤣.
Originally Posted by Ebss215
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 15:04 #11431Senior Member

Posts: 482Kat / monique
Just don't be surprised if she ghosts you after making an appt with time and place, so have a plan b.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 13:28 #11430Senior Member

Posts: 189Lena / Violet
Can someone share her digits. Saw her yesterday at hotel room of Ashley / Bella. I was taking her out to supper before her long vacation coming up. Lena looked amazing. Would like to try if someone willing to share.
-
08-11-19 12:54 #11429Senior Member

Posts: 1333In his post on her.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 12:44 #11428Senior Member

Posts: 438What link
Where's the link?
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 12:41 #11427Senior Member

Posts: 386No link?
I looked at for a link and didn't see any. Mind sharing?
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 12:13 #11426Senior Member

Posts: 49Manu
Saw Manu from touringgirls. Ch She is hot as hell boys. Sculpted thighs and small waist. She is somewhat GFE. Light kissing, BBBJ, and did get into the session. She came twice and gave it back as hard as I hit it. $$$5 for hour. Expensive but I prefer the touring girls because they are always as advertised. No junkies with sores.











Reply With Quote





